It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Lol. It's a typo. I started to say "that we wouldn't have gotten" but then I shifted to "that the FBI would have gotten" and missed taking out the "we."

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Initial guess was Nunes. But nothing to verify that. The August 2016 date, and his August 2016 Trump meeting is the main reason behind that thinking. I feel like a lot of the wording and phrasing used in this indictment leads to the idea that there are more coming.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
How is this thread this long. We are indicting hackers that had no effect on the election.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Good point in the following article. Two actually, beginning with how did they figure all this out without servers?

I have to laugh when reading hundreds of reports all praising the details of the Mueller indictment, but not a single person looking past the explained outcome and looking for the source material – from which the FBI created their conclusions.   Why?  Because it doesn’t exist…

The indictment is a grand exposition in explaining something without a single citation of factual evidence for how they arrived at the multitude of conclusions.
Consider this takeaway from a left-wing group who love the indictment:

“The indictment is impressive in its detail and the specificity of its allegations. It shows that Mueller has developed extremely good evidence. Where is it coming from?” (link)

You see, that’s the rub…. there is not a single piece of information explaining how Robert Mueller’s team arrived at their indictment conclusion.   Just lots of conclusions.

Again, I repeat: the FBI was never allowed access to the DCCC, DNC and Clinton Campaign servers?
Obviously, it helps when the listed names on the indictment will never actually be indicted or come before a U.S. court to challenge the assertions.  It’s very convenient for the DOJ to be able to make claims, knowing: A) no-one in media will demand the source evidence; and B) none of the accused will ever show up to be tried.

Funny that.

Convenient, that.

This is point #1 in understanding how ridiculous this propaganda enterprise actually is.  But wait,…. it gets better…

Point #2 isn’t written in the indictment, but was rather a small -intentionally small, almost in passing- mention by Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein as he stated in his presser announcement.  Seemingly overlooked by most, Rosenstein said the indictment will now be passed-off (code word for “buried”) to the DOJ National Security Division.  Yes, that’s right, the same DOJ-NSD who were soup-to-nuts involved in the unlawful use of FISA-702 database searches.   How entirely convenient….

Link

I think the sham goes even deeper by hoping to cause tit-for-tat measures that hamper the ability for cooperation. Globalist Cabal can't have us getting along Russia---that would screw all kinds of things up for them.

edit on 13-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm here to tell you that between a couple random generic office boxes on gigabit ethernet, 22.6 MB/s is perfectly reasonable for a sustained transfer rate.

that's pretty fricken fast what kind of line is that?

broadbandnow.com...

was it one of those??

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

ok, thanks for clarifying I just couldn't let that one slide

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Yep it's a long thread.

And the person they want the most to be indicted,wasn't.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Can you imagine if the media gave this much hype to hrc getting hacked twice!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That would be a good thing.

I for one would like to know the truth about what our current and former governments are up to.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
How is this thread this long. We are indicting hackers that had no effect on the election.

Exactly. Ever since computers were created, elections in the states have been hacked. It also happens everywhere else in the world as well. This is not a new thing in the least, it just "appears" new, because of the hyperbole of the media and their incessant 2 year campaign of outright lies, fueled by a sturdy foundation of repetition. They are indicting hackers of no importance or relevance, and are simply placating the Democrats who have hunted for 2 years and found nothing but speculation. Now, all of a sudden "their boy" wants to drop a pile of so called "evidence", like no name Hackers from another country, and just a handful of them at that. It would take exponentially more hackers of an elite stature to even make a dent in the voting process. We have IT of our own protecting the country, that are every bit as smart as Russian hackers, and they would have noticed a scaled attack of the magnitude it would take to curve the elections. Here are the facts. Hillary spoke....Hillary paid for doing that. She STILL hasn't shut up and stopped blaming everyone but herself. What a piece of work.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Gigabit Ethernet is the most common for wired networking in office and home LANs. It's 1000 Mb/s. (megabits per second)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I know that but you're not going to sit here and tell me 1g throughput is happening on those lines especially to residential neighborhoods

unless of course you have a data center behind your house maybe that's possible with high end fiber

what about over a VPN and through a proxy what's my throughput then?
edit on 13-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

There wasn't anything in the emails though. That's the biggest laugh of all. Tons of boring emails that the original recipients were probably put to sleepy by.
You need to go back and read them.

"There wasn't anything in the emails though. That's the biggest laugh of all."
Really ?

How about ILLEGAL pay for play donations:

How about classified information, a felony:

How about Hillary (H) actively telling a subordinate to remove classified headers from documents, yet another felony:

There IS something very funny, though, for those with the intellect to understand the DNC's stupidity. The DNC's ACTUAL password management "protocol":

LOLOLOL

edit on 13-7-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

the idiocy at the DNC is unreal

UNREAL, my 5 year old little step brother could do better

link   

link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: neo96

Can you imagine if the media gave this much hype to hrc getting hacked twice!

I dont have to imagine I remember 2015-present.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here is a comment from the GOP Chairwoman......

Ronna McDaniel

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I know that but you're not going to sit here and tell me 1g throughput is happening on those lines especially to residential neighborhoods

unless of course you have a data center behind your house maybe that's possible with high end fiber

what about over a VPN and through a proxy what's my throughput then?

I'm confused.. what is "high end fiber?"

Gig speeds are finally becoming more common.. at least in major cities proper. Should have been a reality years ago.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

It's actually clear proof of criminal activity. Just these are sufficient to send anyone to JAIL.
But Obama holdovers are still working overtime to protect the corrupt " Beatch" from prosecution.....

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I think there's other things on there they don't want to get out

I listened to what Erik Prince had to say about Weiner's laptop and I don't think he's making it up.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join