It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

was it when the "hack" happened?

are you currently getting 1gig throughput on your line as we speak? is anybody?
edit on 13-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I know that but you're not going to sit here and tell me 1g throughput is happening on those lines especially to residential neighborhoods

Damn, so I’m getting kicked in the teeth by AT&T for ‘non-giga’ service?! Figures. And Google Fiber is an option in my area of the city, too. Can’t win for losing

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Alright now that I've addressed the torrent of lame af talking points, I'm back to reading through the indictment and it would appear that "Organization 1" refers to WikiLeaks:

47. In order to expand their interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, the Conspirators transferred many of the documetns they stole from the DNC and the chairman of the Clinton Campaign to Organization 1. The Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, discussed the release of the stolen documents and the timing of those releases with Organization 1 to heighten their impact on the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

a. On or about June 22, 2016, Organization 1 sent a private message to Guccifer 2.0 to "[s]end any new material [stolen from the DNC] here for us to review and it will have a much higher impact than what you are doing." On or about July 6, 2016, Organization 1 added, "if you have anything hillary related we want it in the next tweo [sic] days prefable [sic] because the DNC [Democratic National Convention] is approaching and she will solidify bernie supporters behind her after." The Conspirators responded, "ok...i see." Organization 1 explained, "we think trump has only a 25% change of winning against hillary... so conflict between bernie and hillary is interesting."

b. After failed attempts to transfer the stolen documents starting in late June 2016, on or about July 14, 2016, the Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, sent Organization 1 an email with an attachment titled "wk dnc lin1.txt.gpg." The Conspirators explained to Organization 1 that the encrypted file contained instructions on how to access an online archive of stolen DNC documents. On or about July 19, 2016, Organization 1 confirmed it had "the 1Gb or so archive" and would make a release of stolen documents "this week."

48. On or about July 22, 2016, Organization 1 released over 20,000 emails and other documents stolen from the DNC network by the Conspirators. This release occurred approximately three days before the start of the Democratic National Convention. Organization 1 did not disclose Guccifer 2.0's role in providing them. The latest-in-time email released through Organization 1 was dated on or about May 25, 2016, approximately the same day the Conspirators hacked the DNC Microsoft Exchange Server.

49. On or about October 7, 2016, Organization 1 released the first set of emails from the chairman of the Clinton Campaign that had been stolen by LUKASHEV and his co-conspirators. Between on or about October 7, 2016 and November 7, 2016, Organization 1 released approximately thirty-three tranches of documents that had been stolen from the chairman of the Clinton Campaign. In total, over 50,000 stolen documents were released.

Well that's that. Those quoted statements which indicate that the Mueller team has obtained the communications between "Guccifer 2.0" and WikiLeaks.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: M5xaz

I think there's other things on there they don't want to get out

I listened to what Erik Prince had to say about Weiner's laptop and I don't think he's making it up.

Quite.

Weiner remained untouchable, unprosecuted until post-Nov 2016.
After Trump's victory, he plead guilty...

....all these backups of Huma's Hillary emails on his laptop, with other "findings"....

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

www.speedtest.net...

check it see what they say, highly doubt your actually getting what they say your paying for though

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I don't know, considering Prince has literally trained the most elite fighting forces on the planet would operate under the assumption he's not really known as a full of # guy

just my thoughts though

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

There wasn't anything in the emails though. That's the biggest laugh of all. Tons of boring emails that the original recipients were probably put to sleepy by.
You need to go back and read them.

"There wasn't anything in the emails though. That's the biggest laugh of all."
Really ?

I'm pretty familiar on Felonia Von Pantsuit's record of criminal activity.

How about ILLEGAL pay for play donations:

How about classified information, a felony:

How about Hillary (H) actively telling a subordinate to remove classified headers from documents, yet another felony:

There IS something very funny, though, for those with the intellect to understand the DNC's stupidity. The DNC's ACTUAL password management "protocol":

LOLOLOL

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

No. The "pay to play" is a reference to the SEC's Pay to Play Rule.

Do you really think that ANYONE would email about a quid pro quo and literally call it "pay to play letters?" Like what do you think that even means?

I don't know the actual provenance of that True Pundit sourced document. They claim right in the article that it's a "classified Defense Intelligence Agency cable" that was leaked to them leaked exclusively. "They" whoever "they" are — also make # up.

Either way, that's not an email much less one from the DNC, DCCC or John Podesta. In fact, you completely missed the boat on what that was alleged to prove which wasn't that anyone improperly shared classified information.

The next item is one of the FOIA released Clinton emails isn't it? Again, having nothing to do with the topic. 0/3 and you're laughing at the woman in that 4th item.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Who is Ronna McDaniel? Oh, that's right that woman who changed her name to not trigger Trump — Ronna Romney McDaniel. Lmao.

edit on 2018-7-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I almost immediately wondered how it would even be possible to name exactly who was responsible. I really don't think it is. I'd love to see more evidence if they have any. I believe they think they will never have to show evidence and they probably won't. I'm calling bs until I see something more than this.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This would be Putin getting even or the Kremlin for the U.S. trying to influence Russian elections.....How this game works fellas..Also prob has something to do with U.S. getting involved in the Ukraine conflict in Crimea....The real truth is Russia and Ukraine have been fighting over Ukraine and Crimea for decades....Ukraine has Neo-Nazis all through it....This land has been disputed over since WW2.
edit on 13-7-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

If Trump can learn Putin's secret next week, there would be no way hackers could stop him from being re-elected. He might even learn how to be President-4-life...like Putin!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's funny they are calling "exposing Hillary's and the DNC corruption" A sabotage of the 2016 election. What could be more hilarious than that?

It's totally true though. The exposing of that corruption did, for all intents and purposes, sabotage the election, but not so much the election itself, but rather the democrat mission itself, which was itself a "sabotage" of the American election process itself because they used and employed every kind of corrupt and dirty scheme to win at all costs.

But it is all a big lie anyways. The American people that counted knew before any Russian deed that they were going to vote Trump because of that very corruption and moral bankruptcy of the democrat party and Hillary more specifically.

And that's the way the ball bounces.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

I'm assuming they are not exactly Russian intel if they were spying on highest government officials from the Kremlin I mean come on...

I could come up with a better plan than that

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Jobeycool

If Trump can learn Putin's secret next week, there would be no way hackers could stop him from being re-elected. He might even learn how to be President-4-life...like Putin!
Lol......

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

No. The "pay to play" is a reference to the SEC's Pay to Play Rule.

Do you really think that ANYONE would email about a quid pro quo and literally call it "pay to play letters?" Like what do you think that even means?

I don't know the actual provenance of that True Pundit sourced document. They claim right in the article that it's a "classified Defense Intelligence Agency cable" that was leaked to them leaked exclusively. "They" whoever "they" are — also make # up.

Either way, that's not an email much less one from the DNC, DCCC or John Podesta. In fact, you completely missed the boat on what that was alleged to prove which wasn't that anyone improperly shared classified information.

The next item is one of the FOIA released Clinton emails isn't it? Again, having nothing to do with the topic. 0/3 and you're laughing at the woman in that 4th item.

It has EVERYTHING to do with Sillyoldme's comment that there was nothing in the emails.

Clearly, you just don't get it.

For example,in the third email I gave you, Hillary is telling subordinate to intentionally remove the classified headers from a document if they cannot get the secure fax to work, and send it instead via unsecure means.

Clear and obvious criminal activity.
Should be obvious even to you.
edit on 13-7-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults Yeah, nothing about this makes any sense. It sounds completely made up.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

who knows maybe they are just as dumb as the democrat's

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I can just see these guys sitting in a room as they looked bored while on their 1000th failed attempt at the RNC and all Government computers, and then they see the DNC computer...

I can just hear the conversation...

Holy Crap Boys We Got a Live One!!!! No security!!! Boy those DNC people are dim witted....

lol

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The best/worst part of this woman's blather:

"While it's important that we do all we can to safeguard our future elections, it's long past time for investigations into non-existent collusion to end."

Doesn't even make sense. "Thanks for this one but can you stop now k? Plz?!"

They're in the middle of prosecuting epic piece of swamp # Paul Manafort. They've clearly got the goods on the Russian hacking. Maybe Trump and his lackeys should chill tfo and let the man finish his job?

Think it through. The whole opposition, people losing it over Mueller, is premised in the idea that there's some great conspiracy to take down Trump. Yet every time Mueller indicts somebody, Trump supporters are quick to yell "nothing 'bout Trump!"

It's like they expect that there will be.

I don't expect that there will be anything uncovered about Trump conspiring with the Russian government in their election interference. I haven't from before Mueller was appointed SC. I don't think there is anything for them to find. Instead of freaking out and running around trying to find the latest conspiracy to avoid accepting reality, maybe just let Mueller finish this up.

What happens when it's over and there's nothing about Trump or his campaign conspiring with the Russians found by Mueller? What does that mean for all the insane conspiracy theories? That a bunch of people went all unhinged for nothing and smeared people who were doing their jobs?

What then? "Sorry Mueller!" "Sorry 13 Angry Democrats!"

What about Ronna Romney McDaniel calling for an end to a legitimate and necessary investigation for *nothing*?

Screw it. I'm going to grab some food, spark one up and watch the final table of the WSOP main event. This was what I was waiting for from Mueller. I expect he'll be wrapping up sooner than later and then maybe we can stop with all this dumb #.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join