It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Well now, here's an interesting report:

FBI: Lisa Page Dimes Out Top FBI Officials During Classified House Testimony; Bureau Bosses Covered Up Evidence China Hacked Hillary’s Top Secret Emails

The embattled Page tossed James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Bill Priestap among others under the Congressional bus, alleging the upper echelon of the FBI concealed intelligence confirming Chinese state-backed ‘assets’ had illegally acquired former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 30,000+ “missing” emails, federal sources said.

The Russians didn’t do it. The Chinese did, according to well-placed FBI sources.

And while Democratic lawmakers and the mainstream media prop up Russia as America’s boogeyman, it was the ironically Chinese who acquired Hillary’s treasure trove of classified and top secret intelligence from her home-brewed private server.
And a public revelation of that magnitude — publicizing that a communist world power intercepted Hillary’s sensitive and top secret emails — would have derailed Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes. Overnight. But it didn’t simply because it was concealed.

I suspect that all those people screaming "treason" are going to be facing indictments soon.

...and, of course, Trump already knows this.
I give it 48 hrs. before the 'China hack' info. goes mainstream public.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Since things are about to get bumpy I would suggest we get ready for an onslaught about the whole Q thing by the media.

We need to have really good ammo to feed people we know when they start asking about Q. They need to see the data we have all collected. Let's pick out some good bits they can easily research themselves.

We need to be calm, factual and rational in contrast to the hysterical antics of our opposition we saw yesterday.

Truth will be our friend in this.

edit on 17-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Sure would like to know what the hell was wrong with my post and why it got removed. I made sure not to say anything mean. Actually made clear that I was trying not to be mean and rather loving to all. Kept it about Q as well. Guess even some of the mods are starting to get pressure. Unbelievable.

MOD who took it down please PM and explain yourself. I followed the T/C. I want to know what I said that was somehow against T/C so I don’t upset again. If no explanation from you then how can I possibly stay out of your crosshairs.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this one gets taken down too. Freedom of speech my #

They've removed over 20% of my posts and the ones they removed called for Q followers to stand tough and rally behind Q. You're not alone, believe me.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: carewemust

was any of that confirmed?

Of course not. Hillary lost the election.

FFS. Use your brain.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

For Cranky but prolly of interest to many as includes Brussels shipping container port, Ten Zero Consulting, North by North West film (POTUS/FLOTUS?), GW Bush and Hillary Rodham...

DECODES of POTUS TWEET 1018943446583660000 from @REALDONALDTRUMP

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method
KEYLETTER = "q"
RESULT = "Gwbhr "
INTERPRETATION = George W Bush Hillary Rodham (clinton) - referring to people who are "exclusively looking at the past"?

KEYLETTER = "Q"
RESULT = " eE przteno-tatS"
INTERPRETATION = ?Eastern European, prize Ten Zero Consulting-Threat Assessment team, S?
EE = Eastern European, OR Execution Environment
PRZ = Program Reference Zero (CAM machining), OR Peace River Zone (Canada), OR Partial Range Zone
prz = prize?
teno = Ten Zero Consulting - do lots work for U.S. gov!!
TAT = Threat Assement Team (of Ten zero consulting?)
N.B. Key expert at Ten Zero is Stuart Makowski

TIMESTAMP TO ACRONYM
Method 1 Result = "NNW"
Interpretation = "North by Northwest" (Film or direction)
Film plot = "Middle-aged Madison Avenue advertising executive Roger O. Thornhill is mistaken for a government agent by a gang of spies. He gets involved in a series of misadventures and is pursued across the States by both the spies and the government whilst being helped by a beautiful blonde."

Method 2 Result = "EDE"
Interpretation = various computer related definitions including "Electronic Document Exchange".

COVFEFE Method
GRID = 14x40 from Timestamp hours/mins

KEYWORD = "#HELSINKI2018"
RESULT = "KUNPBQCPCAZFJC"
INTERPRETATION = Kill Unplanned Births(?) Q, CPC Arizona Federal Judicial Center
CPC =
FJC

KEYWORD = "GREAT confidence"
RESULT = "HENECHXZNARRPM"
INTERPRETATION = ?? but Hen may reference Red Hen again

KEYWORD = "MY intelligence people"
RESULT = "NLISCHZWLDPSYB"
INTERPRETATION = Netherlands is Container Handling Zeebrugge (container terminal; Zeebrugge, Belgium), wild, Please Stop Yelling B(rennan?)

Ps Analysis of Hashtags in tweets to follow, Cranky!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How does this fit into the "Q" Narrative?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Yet somehow it is held as "Truth"... though never confirmed, and by "Hillary lost" never will... yet, still held as the truth because "Q" said

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

First we have to see if this report is actually factual. True Pundit is the only ones reporting the China angle.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

a reply to: EbbNFlow

again, Putin deserves no respect

I trust Putin more than Hillary.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Use your head.
EVERYONE hacked Hillary's server.
It was like putting the bowl of potato salad on an ant hill during a picnic.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Flynn knew - 2015
edit on 7172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Since Q i am paying a lot more attention to small details like how people dress in certain situations for instance. Lisa Page wore a black dress during the first half of her closed doors hearing. In the second half of her closed doors hearing she suddenly wore a white dress. [Ԁ˥] Enjoy the show. 🎗

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep. Those two are a huge part of the infiltration of America. I take treason very personally and seriously. I loathe traitors. I respect my enemies for they fight for their own. Traitors TURN against their own. That’s worse than being ISIS, worse than being AlQ, worse than Taliban, worse than anything. If you’re so morally bankrupt that you can aid your own people’s enemies you earned your public death sentence if caught. No mercy!

Many of my brothers died for our country’s safety & security and for all Americans and Afghanis so they could have a better life. They didn’t do it for white power (most are actually minorities including myself!), they didn’t do it for politics, they didn’t do it for the lousy benefits, they did it because they cared enough about other people more than their own lives. Heroes. May they RIP.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Use your head.

I do remember report back in the day saying there were multiple hack attempts by different foreign entities

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Use your head.

The highly classified data on all the servers could lead to declarations of war by various countries. FBIAnon warned us about it way before Q. That is why Q and POTUS have to be very careful that the truth drips out in small doses because if it all comes out at once it would cause chaos of biblical proportions. 🔥🌍
edit on 17-7-2018 by SplinterSequence because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Use your head.

I do remember report back in the day saying there were multiple hack attempts by different foreign entities

Not just attempts. They all had access to it and the scary part is that Zero and HRC knew about it and let it happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

Ok thanks. I know I made the point of stating that I wa not attacking and that I didn’t want to be seen as pompous or aggressive. I just want people to realize that they’ve been lied to. Waking up is horrible.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Good Morning All...

One of the most fascinating and frighting insights I've gotten from our Q research is just how complacent and dangerous the MSM / entertainment business is in creating the False reality that has plagued humanity ! As other's have said, it's sooo in our face at this point that I'd say someone has to be willingly ignorant to not see it !!

Geeee how NICE that all of a sudden Showtime is offering "Free" service for the next 2 mns for their valued "customers". Just in time to promote their nasty little show "Cartoon President" and some new weird show with Jim Carrey ...oh they also had some movie on last night featuring Kevin Skeevy !

We've talked about all the hidden messages being sent through MSM / entertainment....I came across this old ATS thread that has an interesting theory...lol...much is over my head, but seems there might be something there ? Curious what other think ? Is this dude crazy, brilliant ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a Great Day...off to to the dentist.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

You got mail

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

And yet your "Q" never mentioned it?

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join