It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

MY LORD.

I literally feel nausea after reading this.

This is NOT A GAME.

These people ARE sick.

How dare they?

Next Q is going to be a a Russian plot, I can smell it in this politico article.

Thats not even what matters here...how dare they SCARE people like this???????

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The visual hypnogogic for that headline is "Open Season" and so the subliminal is that all out attacks are now to be expected.

[/enemycommsdeconstruction]

Deep State black magick. Psychological manipulation/assault and social engineering. Talk about treason. May it continue to bounce back on them.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Overplaying their hand only leads to derision by more and more normal people as they get awakened by obvious propaganda such as this - only fully delusional or carded members would buy into this kind of extremist messaging.

Q said they were stupid - just another demonstration among many many today.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
Putin has earned the respect of his people and our own President. He is the leader of a very powerful nation and we should all respect that.

Two words "pussy riot".

You are free to respect who you want but you don't speak for everyone.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I don't recall anyone asking the Obama White House if they were involved in the Russia-Trump Campaign probe in 2016? The clip says that the White House denied being involved. When were they even asked? I must be missing something.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Pussy Riot got a few weeks in jail and community service for the latest stunt they pulled at the world cup.

I thought Russia was being quite tolerant compared to their usual stance.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Darkness to Light.

We So Blessed Brethren & Sistren

Link So Blessed
edit on 7 16 2018 by dashen because: Bless Bless Bless

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

www.politico.com...

MY LORD.

This is NOT A GAME.

These people ARE sick.

How dare they?

Next Q is going to be a a Russian plot, I can smell it in this politico article.

Yet, no one died over the attack that had zero results politically. 9/11 has now taken a backseat and pearl harbor...nothing to see there.

Would love to hear our vets thoughts on this assine headline. Many would roll over in their grave to here this non event was more important than the lives lost fighting the wars.

Oh and there is the outrage over possible peace. Vets will have to roll over again.

This stinks and is so outrageous few will fail to see the hippocracy.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Sh!t man! Talk about doubling down. As a NYer I'd say it's my duty to pick up a copy of this tomorrow and laminate the cover.

Ya know, something my future grandkids can appreciate.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

MY LORD.

This is NOT A GAME.

These people ARE sick.

How dare they?

When I see stuff like this, it helps to keep some perspective at what we did in Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union. Here is a great Article about it.

How the United States 'Hacked' Russia's Elections in the 1990s

Link

Don't forget all the color and velvet "Revolutions" too. We didn't have a hand in any of those, right?

But Hell, let's go to war with the largest Nuclear power in the world over this, because Hillary lost by showing people true emails from her side.

That makes perfect sense to me.........

edit on 16-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Pussy Riot got a few weeks in jail and community service for the latest stunt they pulled at the world cup.

I thought Russia was being quite tolerant compared to their usual stance.

The question wasn't about Russia but Putin, who said about another incident: "Pussy Riot had undermined the moral foundations of the country and that they got what they asked for".

Some might find that a reason not to respect him, despite what the post I was replying to said.

edit on 16-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It’s pro war propaganda by people who have never set foot near a battlefield so they don’t care what war truly means. These people never have sworn their allegiance to their Nation and their people to protect and serve them. Hollow hatred. Disgusting.
They would rather we be cannon fodder then have peace. So sad. Those of us who have held our brothers as they left us know how dark and horrible war is. We don’t want war. We want global everlasting peace. We are just ready to lay down our lives to get the world there. We aren’t all gung-ho to “murder” people. That’s those who have never seen death, never felt the hate or fear. Those who live comfortably in America have no Fing clue what a real struggle the world goes thru. Americans are BLESSED beyond belief to have been lucky enough for the universe to send them to be born within our borders or to have been lucky enough to get here after birth. It disgusts me seeing such flippant and disturbing Pro war sentiment. Ugh!
edit on 16-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Meanwhile on Monday......

Republicans say they have new leads after interview with former FBI lawyer
Link

Republicans say they have new leads to pursue regarding the FBI’s handling of the Russia investigation following the second day of a closed-door interview with Lisa Page, the former FBI lawyer who exchanged text messages with an FBI agent critical of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Page appeared on Capitol Hill on Monday for a closed-door interview with the House Judiciary Committee.

Wonder what she said to ellict such remarks?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

It's disgusting.

Very upsetting .

I am trusting the plan, this plan seems to have been long in the works.

Under control.

I want to be positive I am trying.

Synchronicity or law of attraction (not the good kind) maybe...

I just was reading stuff from Intellihub about 1 October.

This video... Well it's pretty insane.

It repeats itself at the beginning a few times. Later is quite enlightening.

These people are sick.

twitter.com...

I'm now going to try to attract some more positive stuff for tomorrow.

Dashen...did Mountain Laurel send you that booze tonight?

Throw some of that blessing this way!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Stay positive, spread love and show those who are in darkness that there is a light, that we want a better world, we want a peaceful world. Please know that we are going to win. So many of us are working hard to create this new world. A real new world free of the cabal. It’s too late for them and they know it that’s why the violence and calls for war are growing louder. It’s all they have left. Anguish and sorrow are fomenting inside them and their bitterness will overcome them and lead them into their own abyss. It’s truly saddening to see this happen but we know not all can be saved from the madness. Remember it is darkest right before the dawn. Almost there
have faith. Trust the plan. ThanQ

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Is Trump the karma for JFK? I say just might be.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
James Comey is at it again! Twice in one day! twitter.com...

Now he is dissing Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity implying they aren't real journalists.

Man! What did Brennan, Comey, and Clapper do? It must have been prison-worthy. We will find out, but, for now, they are going insane.

I don't get it. I listened to every word of that press briefing, and nothing President Trump said rises to the level of what these pos's are accusing him of.

They are in deep doo-doo, and they are in a big time PANIC!

Stay calm, friends, and don't fall for their hyperbolic shenanigans. Do they make orange jumpsuits to fit 6'9" creeps?
edit on 17-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I fear as they get more desperate they'll crash the world economic markets. You can see in the Twitter comments the Deep State is gaining traction in dividing our nation along political lines. Very, very sad!
edit on 17-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Won’t happen. It’s all controlled. Remember dead cat bounce. Before things get better they will look their absolute worst. Trust the plan!

They have lost. It’s all over.

I was 50/50 until I was in NM. I believe in Q. I trust the plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join