It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Ready for Wictor to bring 'THE PLAN' all into FOCUS?

'HOT off the Presses' ...
twitter.com...

Interesting read.

(post by EbbNFlow removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
a reply to: nowayreally

I think a lot more of your countrymen than you realize see exactly what's going on. I have die hard Democrat coworkers and friends, in deep blue New England mind you, that call shenanigans on what's going on. Literally no one I interact with doesn't smell the BS. One guys wife is die hard, so I get to hear about her ostrich moments, but that's it.

I hope you are right. It's amazing how unhinged everyone became today. It should open tons of eyes.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Let me rephrase....

Putin has earned the respect of his people and our own President. He is the leader of a very powerful nation and we should all respect that.

The feet stomping in this thread is akin to Brennan's epic meltdown on Twitter today. It's all very telling. The world has no problem moving forward with or without those blinded by their own false rage.

Going forward I will not respond to anyone without a legitimate counterargument.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Indeed, it's the seemingly mandatory over the top reaction to EVERYTHING by the media and pols that everybody talks about.

NOBODY likes a hypocrite, not even hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I so do enjoy irony.

The Trump EO we champion on human trafficking is built on Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”).

From Wiki. In 2009, Russian tax accountant Sergei Magnitsky died in a Moscow prison after investigating a $230 million fraud involving Russian tax officials.[1] Magnitsky was accused of committing the fraud himself and detained.[1] While in prison, Magnitsky developed gall stones, pancreatitis and calculous cholecystitis and was refused medical treatment for months. After almost a year of imprisonment, he was beaten to death while in custody.[2][3][4] BILL BROWDER, a prominent American businessman and friend of Magnitsky, publicized the case and lobbied American officials to pass legislation sanctioning Russian individuals involved in corruption. BROWDER brought the case to Senators Benjamin Cardin and JOHN McCAIN who proceeded to propose legislation.[5]

Names: Browder. Cardin. McCain. BROWDER.....

Today we learn about the US Russian Treaty of 1999 link Signed on JUNE 17!!!!

So, lets add up the Irony so far. Laws signed by Clinton and Obama with regard to Russia are being used to bring down Clinton and Obama et al........

I just love irony.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

If a war is what they are after, it just shows just how clueless or unhinged they really are. I served from the 70s until after 9/11. Most of that time was preparing for a war with the Soviets. I can tell you even after all the treaties and reductions, a conflict with Russia will not turn out well. The models turn out the same way every time. A ground war that always goes nuclear. Trust me, we go there not much left to live for for anyone. We need to maintain the peace just like Russia does. It's in our best interests, Russia's best interest and the worlds best interests.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
For a laugh, I went over to CNN.Com

Glad they are taking it calmly, lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

again, Putin deserves no respect

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

If Jim Acosta and CNN manage to get everybody to turn the keys, I will crawl my glowing AZZ to where he is just to whip it

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Howdy Yall!
Havin a good time?

bless [bles]
verb (used with object), blessed or blest,
bless·ing. to consecrate or sanctify by a religious rite; make or pronounce holy.

to request of God the bestowal of divine favor on
: Bless this house.

to bestow good of any kind upon:
a nation blessed with peace.

Is it really a chess game if everyone is a pawn?
Bless you all

Q link
edit on 7 16 2018 by dashen because:
J-h Bless

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Oopsie!

Where is Ebb? I got a cat for ya.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Blessings upon Blessings in these Q drops

Q links

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

twitter.com...

He doesn't need to listen to "intelligence".

He has his own intelligence.

Haven't they figured that out by now?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I love how Putin offered to let Mueller question the 12 Russians if the US grants a reciprocal arrangement to Russia (ie, letting them question US intelligence agents about subjects of Russia's choosing). It really highlighted how short-sighted and pointless those indictments are.

Yes, Putin sure flipped the tables on them. He and Trump are world olympians at this, but I would have to give the gold medal to Putin.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sure would like to know what the hell was wrong with my post and why it got removed. I made sure not to say anything mean. Actually made clear that I was trying not to be mean and rather loving to all. Kept it about Q as well. Guess even some of the mods are starting to get pressure. Unbelievable.

MOD who took it down please PM and explain yourself. I followed the T/C. I want to know what I said that was somehow against T/C so I don’t upset again. If no explanation from you then how can I possibly stay out of your crosshairs.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this one gets taken down too. Freedom of speech my #
edit on 16-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Seriously so much in those!! Light is coming!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The visual hypnogogic for that headline is "Open Season" and so the subliminal is that all out attacks are now to be expected.

[/enemycommsdeconstruction]

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Oopsie!

And it just keeps coming. No wonder they are so reluctant to release. They can just CTA so long.

I really need to find something positive, like something big coming out against a major player involved very soon.

MSM is in full attack mode.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join