It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

"German nationalists, such as the Freikorps (see Marinebrigade Ehrhardt) and later the Nazis, used the old flag in protest against the Weimar Republic during the 1920s and 1930s. This included the 1920 attempt to overthrow the Weimar government, known as the Kapp Putsch."

besides, people who use the flag say it was modelled after the Nazi flag

so, again, a shirt that is based on the Nazi flag

[coincidence]

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow..that was a YUGE venue! What's the capacity? TV doesn't show the full size from the inside.

10k inside was the official number. About 2500 stragglers.

This was the 2nd rally, same venue....I was not there. I went to the 1st one in April/May.

Pretty packed.

Speaks volumes.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: daskakik

Many facts have been brought up.

One fact that saddens me: Trump said he would bring Jobs back to the U.S.

But Steve Jobs is still dead.

What to make of that?

I would say that could be the most sane and less funny thing you have said on this thread

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW Q #1802
(Hey...I done made a rhyme)

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.113 📁
Aug 2 2018 21:20:02 (EST)

Something BIG is about to drop.
Q

qanon.pub...

Q post #1802 references post #113 at 8ch, but I can't find #113 on the page that the 113 link takes me to.

#113 is /patriotsfight/

OK. I'll go check it out now. Thanks! Someone said that post #1802 was from a fake Q. When I couldn't find 113, I started to think that perhaps it was.
edit on 8/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_the_Teutonic_Order

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm embarassed to admit this, but your understanding of the Q-clock is light-years ahead of mine. I have no idea what you're inferring. But obviously your interpretation is accurate, as you are constantly showered with praise!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Isnt that a navy flag,I'm not too sure really.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Why is this campaign e-mail from Huma to Hillary important?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Marina abromovich?

A little spirit coking perhaps?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

It's interesting that I started a thread earlier tonight, related to what message 1803 is describing. At least I THINK they're describing the same potential for isolating Democrat "tampering" in our elections.

ATS Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Thank-you for responding. Democrats see this MAGA excitement with their own eyes, but still proclaim a "Blue Wave Victory!" for November. Incredibly out of touch.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Outlier13

Well, I know you think that posted gibberish is understood by other members of Q team but that is just a belief. If there is no Q team that can decode it then it really is nonsensical.

FYI, I am not a Hillary supporter. I have no political affiliation. I am a conspiracy theorist and Q is a weak CT. I have no real obsession with disproving Q. I feel that time will do that. I am just following to see where it goes, although I am doing that obsessively.

You consider yourself a conspiracy theorist but you are not good at it. Are some people a never ending contradiction of themselves without ever realizing it? An easier way to accept the truth is to quell your ego. Idiot statements merit appropriate responses. You do realize the very definition of a "conspiracy theory" implies covert machinations by a person or a group of people, right? If you consider Q a "weak conspiracy theory" it means you believe Q is in fact a covert operation. You either do or do not believe in Q. If you don't believe in Q then why on Earth would you spend such an obsessive amount of time in the Q threads? Proof that you actually do believe 100% in Q, however, you are one of those people who need to be led straight to water and explained how it is water before you will drink.

Like I said, if you consider yourself a conspiracy theorist then you really don't get the concept of what a conspiracy theorist does.

You're just an armchair quarterback mate.
edit on 3-8-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Not out of touch with reality. They can plainly see what is happening.

They are scared and have no answer at all for the confusion attacks being used by Q.

They will only work it out when they have a looong time to contemplate what went wrong.

They will have that time ... in a prison cell in Gitmo.

P

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Is something big still about to drop?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
If you consider yourself a conspiracy theorist then you are not good at it.

Your opinion has been noted.

You are also a never ending contradiction of yourself and you don't even realize it. You do realize the very definition of a "conspiracy theory" implies covert machinations by a person or a group of people, right?

No, it is a theory of such a thing.

If you consider Q a "weak conspiracy theory" it means you believe Q is in fact a covert operation.

No, I mean the theory (The MI plan) behind Q is weak.

You either do or do not believe in Q. If you don't believe in Q then why on Earth would you spend such an obsessive amount of time in the Q threads? Proof that you actually do believe 100% in Q, however, you are one of those people who need to be led straight to water and explained how it is water before you will drink.

Again, you are wrong. I don't believe in god but that doesn't mean that I can't discuss the belief in god.

So, yes, I believe in Q, in the sense that someone is posting under that name and that the "Q movement" is a real thing. That is not the same as believing that what they post/claim is true. It shouldn't be a difficult concept to grasp.

Like I said, if you consider yourself a conspiracy theorist then you really don't get the concept of what a conspiracy theorist does.

I would think it is a person who is interested in conspiracy theories. That doesn't mean they have to believe in every CT.

You're just an armchair quarterback mate.

Aren't we all?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Cheerleaders always root for their team.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Q just used drop 1804 to wiggle out of drop 1798.
edit on 3-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Is something big still about to drop?

To be fair, that drop seems to be fake.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

yes, classic Q technique, distract and deflect with gibberish

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318 >>

join