It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

And, to add to the mystery, isn't it a little bit ironic that you have here in your midst a bona fide Freemason, not only lurking but also commenting? Who'd 'o' thunk?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: interupt42

a reply to: pavil

Hannity is the only talk show host (that I know of), who has been talking about the things we're learning about the crooked Obama Admin since February 2017. Maybe his specific "Tick Tock" warnings don't all pan out, but he and Sarah Carter have been spot-on with the Protect-Hillary/Hurt-Trump scandals.

Hannity is slime ball that plays any and all sides to his benefit. He used the same CNN tactics to dismiss Ron Paul.

Whatever. I'm not into personalities. Just pointing out that this assessment of Obama Admin criminal activities has been spot on.

Well thats disappointing . Just because he is telling you what you want to hear this time around, you shouldn't dismiss his prior slime.

All I'm saying is that he has been on the other side before and don't take his action and words at face value.

I would be more impressed with what Ben Swann has to say about Q, who has better track record.
edit on 59831America/ChicagoThu, 02 Aug 2018 21:59:51 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

a reply to: Skyfloating

I don't want "acknowledgement" until after the game has been won...and maybe not even then.

Same here. I'm just posting it for the "Q has nothing to do with Trump" crowd.

I want "that crowd" to keep believing it. If someone says Q is a nutjob, and so are his followers, I reply with, "You're darn right!".

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, I am definitely thinking what you are thinking. Was that woman whom Trump singled out in mid sentence 'the' woman? He seemed very concerned for her, even a little disturbed by what was going on. He emphasized to whomever it was that was helping her to bring her back when she recovered, inviting her to come to the stage, as though that's what he had planned for her all along but, something happened to her that should not have happened, and his plan was somehow foiled? Very suspect. Makes you go hmmmmmm...... Very weird.

Or, it could have just been some woman in the audience who fainted or appeared ill and caught Trump's attention, and he got caught up in the moment, genuinely showing the rest of the world just how great a man he really is in reality. He cares about people.

Still. Hmmm....
edit on 2-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
this is unreal

lol

Q (section 9) , through their weeaboo stand alone complex have successfully built a
1) secret society.
2)with its own lingo and catchphrases
3)symbols that other members can recognize
4)a corpus of "secret" knowledge to "awaken" the followers

lol

they building a secret society, to fight the secret society..... and everyone is invited!

5.) That is becoming self-perpetuating and self-reinforcing

Isn't that the definition of a meme?

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

If you were going to deliberately design a combination of memes with the purpose of making a memeplex that could eventually dominate the world — one that would eventually out-compete every other memeplex — you would be hard-pressed to do better than...

Off topic? I dunno, I think it's Q-relevant in the broader scope, minus the enforcement tactics.

edit on 2-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: one little letter 🤖

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Sean Hannity never mentions Q...and maybe knows nothing about the Q movement. I'm sure Hannity's 20 year track record is less than perfect. Since I spend hours a day in my car, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are invaluable for REAL news that matters to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

We actually have several here.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's highly probable, and is a testimony to Trump's good character. It's not the first time either:

Thursday evening was not the first time that President Trump paused an event to ensure that a medical emergency was handled. In late April, the president held a rally in Michigan while the rest of Washington attended the annual White House Correspondents’ Dinner. During his speech, he noticed a disruption in the crowd and called for a doctor, waiting to resume his speech until medical personnel had found their way to the person in need of assistance.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Hahaha!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Updated spreadsheets:

Unanswered Q V7.8 20180802 up to 1801 incl. DECODE tools

Q Posts pictures V7.8 20180802 from 1201 to 1801

Notes:
1) Q Posts up to #1801
2) POTUS Tweets from @realdonaldtrump up to Aug 2nd 06:44

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

Sean Hannity never mentions Q...and maybe knows nothing about the Q movement. I'm sure Hannity's 20 year track record is less than perfect. Since I spend hours a day in my car, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are invaluable for REAL news that matters to me.

I didn't mention anything about Q with him, just that he has flopped sides and sided with the deep state or those that set the narrative in the past and used their tactics against Ron Paul.

edit on 16831America/ChicagoThu, 02 Aug 2018 22:16:25 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW Q #1802
(Hey...I done made a rhyme)

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.113 📁
Aug 2 2018 21:20:02 (EST)

Something BIG is about to drop.
Q

qanon.pub...

Q post #1802 references post #113 at 8ch, but I can't find #113 on the page that the 113 link takes me to.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

This is brilliant. I'm reading the article about memes and, I had to pause to let you know how much I appreciate it so far. I'm hoping the mods will let your post stay because I think it's very valuable info. My mind is already going..."memetics...Kierkegaard...Nietzche...compare..."

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW Q #1802
(Hey...I done made a rhyme)

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.113 📁
Aug 2 2018 21:20:02 (EST)

Something BIG is about to drop.
Q

qanon.pub...

Q post #1802 references post #113 at 8ch, but I can't find #113 on the page that the 113 link takes me to.

#113 is /patriotsfight/

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But /patriotsfight/ only goes up to 111, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

But /patriotsfight/ only goes up to 111, doesn't it?

Just checked...You're right.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

They are about to drop the hammer on "the enemy of the people".

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Care,

a) That post is a 10 min MARKER after previous post, meaning IMPORTANT in relation to the Medium past.
Therefore either fixing or revealing something from at least a month ago.
b) Timestamp2Acronym decodes give UTB and CBB.
c) COVFEFE results in LM

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Really? Well, unfortunately there's no online 'mode of recognition'.
So, I guess I'll never know for certain.

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join