It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Per a request by a brother...

Can you hear me now ?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well good thing this isnt a trial then, huh?

Way to deflect again, then, huh?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
a reply to: CADpro

I think this is who you mean Project weeping angel.
I think shecovers Serialbrain2 decodes.

Nope...not her. I'm scrolling thru YT trying to find her as if on an OCD mission here.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Recent Q drops.
edit on 28-7-2018 by SplinterSequence because: link added

link   

twitter.com...

Another day more suspense.

Remember "attacks will intensify" Q.

link   

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm with you.

Last Q drop is a repost of Q calling out the MSM. Why waste the time and space? Nobody in Q camp (and a whole bunch outside of it) believes the MSM.

Why did he rehash the banner and missile pics? They are old news.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

*someone* was trying to start WWIII.

You just triggered a memory
I remember reading that the Japanese were attacked by Scalar weapons to put them back in line as they had built up too many foreign reserves. - then their economy went into stagnation that they're still recovering from.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Shoko Asahara, the leader of the Japanese Aum Supreme Truth Aum Shinrikyo) sect, had surprisingly predicted, in a Tokyo radio broadcast on 8 January 1995, that a major quake would soon occur at Kobe. Asahara went even further and stated that this quake would be initiated by a "a foreign power" utilizing an electromagnetic (EM) weapons system

KOBE On 17 January 1995, the Japanese city of Kobe was struck by a massive earthquake that devastated much of the city, killing over 5,500 people and injuring many thousands more.

What if the recent volcanic activity in Hawaii was someone ( Russia, China? ) sending a message to the USA?

That would be a game changer for the whole planet if two "enemies" now had such weapons.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

If its that "Storm" then nothing to do with Q or any temporal players- we're in for 1 helluva ride.

An Amazing Shofar Ram's Horn Service

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

TheConstruKctionofLight:

Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:10 PM
Just a boring non-Q post "conspiracy" run of the mill, that ATS'ers might be interested in

twitter.com... It’s being rumored that this Secret Service Agent took one for Trump. They tried to kill Trump in Scotland.

Apparently SS Agent Remagen was Trumps food taster. Make of it what you will. Curious if "Q" is up on this

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That was during Q's vacation. I thought that would have made Q post but it didn't.

Food taster sounds sort of out dated doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I was thinking Q was following Mueller who was following JR.

I thought Q was a team, not an individual

ya think Mueller wouldn't have investigators but go do the dirty work, footslogging himself

You guys crack me up,

sigh.......now to find my 110 proof single malt

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Thats a rather remarkable comment - care to back that up - you checking peoples IP addresses, oh wait - anyone who questions that narrative must be a shill.

Put up or report yourself to management for another T & C violation 15f &15h

BOOM BOOM BOOM

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Whilst trying to dig on the Hilary Clinton/whitehouse/1998/FSB interpretations on the linked post, I came across Filegate.

It appears up to 900 FBI background reports on previous administrations staff were improperly requested from FBI, possibly at Hillary Clinton direction.

The following day, the White House delivered to the committee hundreds of other such files related to White House employees of the Reagan Administration and George H. W. Bush Administration,[2] for which Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security,[3] had improperly requested and received background reports from the FBI in 1993 and 1994, without asking permission of the subject individuals.[4] Estimates ranged from 400 to 700 to 900 unauthorized file disclosures.[

Allegations were made that senior White House figures, including First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, may have requested and read the files for political purposes, and that the First Lady had authorized the hiring of the underqualified Livingstone.

This seems worth revisiting with what we now see; since it could form part of blackmail and is related also to security clearances.

edit on 28-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

At the rate this thread breeds I have to lose sleep to stay in the game over here in Perth.
Funny how the Qsters that just post meme-pics and bloat the page never get called out

hahahaha

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Did you miss the last 3 debunks a few pages back. And you ask for a link - as Qsters keep reminding us - do your own hardwork

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Oh look - by Hungary gunning for Soros - and closing their borders (sorry Merkel) they're playing the anti-semite card

www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

articles.chicagotribune.com...
Clinton Admits Fbi Files Acquired
Administration Says It Was Honest Mistake
Dole Isn't Convinced

June,10 1996

LAS VEGAS — President Clinton conceded Sunday that the administration mistakenly obtained the FBI files of more than 300 people, including many top Republicans, in late 1993 as the result of a "completely honest bureaucratic snafu" involving security clearances.

His chief of staff, Leon Panetta, told reporters that "obviously a mistake was made" and apologized to the people whose FBI files wound up at the White House. Clinton did not apologize directly, but said "I completely support" what Panetta said about the affair.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY CONGRESS/SENATE SEATS VACATE IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?

No I havent Q.

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY CEO/BOD VACATE EVENTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?

Nope.

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED THE DOJ/FBI (WHAT IS KNOWN) FIRE/RELEASE (VACATE) EVENTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?

No.

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED THE VACATING PARTY (ALL POSITIONS) CHALLENGE/FIGHT/PUSH FOR THE REMOVAL OF THE ENTERING/DULY ELECTED POTUS?

No.

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A FORMER US PRESIDENT TRAVEL THE WORLD AHEAD/BEHIND OF THE CURRENT ATTEMPTING TO UNDO/THREATEN/HIDE/COVER UP PREV/CURRENT ILLEGAL/CORRUPT/EVIL EVENTS?

No.

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED 40-50K SEALED INDICTMENTS? NOT ALL FEDERAL/CRIMINAL.

Nope.

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY PEDO/CHILD EXP PEOPLE GO DOWN?

No.

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED UNAUTH MISSILES FIRED? PHOTO EVIDENCE YET DISMISSED????

No.

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED POLITICAL FOUNDATIONS REC HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM SPECIFIC TERRORIST SPONSOR ORGS ETC ONLY TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE ONCE OUT OF POWER?

No.

ALL DURING THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME?

Certainly not.

NOTHING IS HAPPENING>?

Thats what they keep telling us. And IF they once admit that something is happening, then its because "Trump is an evil Nazi". And if that wont work, they'll deflect with some scandal. And if that doesnt work, they'll mock and attack.

Those who are losing shout the loudest.

NOT FAST ENOUGH?

Lots of stalling, to be honest.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND/COMP WHAT WE ARE CURRENTLY DEALING WITH?

Reptiles.

PEOPLE ARE DYING.

May they find peace up above.

WE ARE UNDER THREAT OF KILL EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.

I know its not a game. Real life consequences.

We need to bypass controlled Media and controlled Social Media.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

So only sycophants are allowed an opinion. What will you say when Q proves to be a LARP

But threaten dissenting opinion with passive aggressive expulsion.....classy

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join