It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

Using Timestamp2Acronym method 2:

16= 1+6 = 7 = G
27= 2+7 = 9 = I
33= 3+3 = 6 = F

GIF... coincidence? Maybe the EXTC is a key to a message in a GIF?

Extention.C
C File Extention
fileinfo.com...

Extention.X
X File Extention
fileinfo.com...
edit on 28-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

originally posted by: toysforadults
does anyone know a good podcast or youtube aside from the praying medic that covers these topics regularly?

if you can't link in thread for whatever reason can you message me please? been looking for new channels to follow

A lady had a YT who reviewed Q drops. She made it easy for me to understand the politics as well as the who's who Q refers to. She is a christian southern lady who is easy to listen to & understand. I'll try to find the YT for you if interested.

Really like & enjoy the praying medic guy. There are a lot of bogus copy-cats out there I've noticed.

Found her ! I enjoy listening to her YT's as she combines God with todays politics & Q. Consider it your weekly Sunday school lesson.

Freedom Force News

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
a reply to: crankyoldman

Further more one early Trump EO guaranteed and secured more funding for WITSEC including heavy armored vehicles and more personnel. Birds need to feel secure and protected before they start singing.

I recall posting this EO and its ramifications, at least I think I do. I assumed at the time was not for fun, as the tribunal EO too. I figured the mystery guest was not JA, and that explains a lot to me. Aside from the more esoteric.

""Then there is the whole FISA warrant fiasco. The unredacted portion contradicts the official version of how the dossier was obtained. No name for instance met with LP,PS,JPC and Gina Haspel in the UK to get the bogus dossier and proves that he lied about how he got it in the first place. However the real damning parts include the three attempts to convince the FBI that the dossier is legit despite the fact that they always told Steele,FusionGPS and No name it could not be verified and thus never warranted a FISA to begin with. That and the heavily reliance on unverified intel from the UK and FVEY that never went through the proper channels will cause huge problems for them. Ironically that extreme push of the bogus dossier and the impatience of the people involved also sealed their fates."'"

This part is remarkable. As mentioned a thousand times, this unfolds in real time. The great events of the past were sanitized and released by such scum as woodward and 300 year old spook hersh (he's is 300). We see this open up as it opens up. The issue is that it is too much and the mind has been trained for the Teeeeveeee epilogue to put a bow on it for the masses. Doing this "right" using the very laws put in place by clinton and no name et al is priceless, but only if you follow - cranky is a big fan of inter-dimensional irony.

edit on 28-7-2018 by crankyoldman because: edit

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Isn't there some agency that regulates the news media?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
For the lurkers who also follow /QR. I am currently monitoring increased efforts that anons should out themselves to help the movement. Please do not listen to them. They want to bait you into doxxing yourself by foolishly ignoring OPSEC. Stay anon and stay vigilant. Be patient because your time will come.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That might work with my multiple letter theory.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Re: New Q drops

" No Spelling errors intended " hmmmm ? So does that mean what we might see as a spelling error is intended to mean something else ?

I "feel" a lot of emotion from these last posts, at the end of the day this is NOT a Game ! REAL Patriots, both Military and Civilian have lost their lives and continue to put their lives on the line for us ALL.

As I've said before, I see the Q effort as the LEAST we can do to support the "Plan". Being an informed citizen willing to challenge " The Club " is a Game Changer if we UNITE and stick together.

Just imagine the Possibilities, lol Cranky, maybe even teeeveee that doesn't bombard us with frequencies and propaganda, revitalize Public Broadcast Stations, give talented people a chance to show case their work without having to be raped and "initiated" by a bunch of Sadistic Psychopaths ! We can do much better then the "Reality" crap shows, I seriously just saw an ad for a new show called " Dr. pimple popper " .... LOL...Seriously ! ?

I believe what Justin B said, as well as the rest of the kids that have dealt with these Monsters ! It doesn't have to be this way anymore if we stop supporting their Depravity !

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

ALA,

CIA. Has since it's teeeveeee's inception (and MSM news print, FB feed etc), though through different systems. They made only one change, under Bush1, they decided the news agencies would have to pay the CIA's embedded employees directly, as well as provide them with benefits instead the CIA having to do the paper work.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

So now they are like a compliance officer paid by the company?

That never works in my experience

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

In this case Q excuses any spelling errors by being mobile. Busy week ahead and Q team tends to move around when something big is about to drop.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Zero made the use of propaganda legal and freedom of the press is still a thing though it could really need an overhaul right about now.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

In the UK it's a self regulation by the industry, though several threats of bringing a government regulatory body over the years.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

So now they are like a compliance officer paid by the company?

That never works in my experience

It worked perfectly fine during 9/11.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
For the lurkers who also follow /QR. I am currently monitoring increased efforts that anons should out themselves to help the movement. Please do not listen to them. They want to bait you into doxxing yourself by foolishly ignoring OPSEC. Stay anon and stay vigilant. Be patient because your time will come.

Patience Is A Virtue...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Re: New Q drops

I "feel" a lot of emotion from these last posts, at the end of the day this is NOT a Game ! REAL Patriots, both Military and Civilian have lost their lives and continue to put their lives on the line for us ALL.

As I've said before, I see the Q effort as the LEAST we can do to support the "Plan". Being an informed citizen willing to challenge " The Club " is a Game Changer if we UNITE and stick together.

M/L

Spot on. At this point the single most important thing we can do is to maintain the vibrational support. The Provocateurs across the world are seeking to simply undermine that formidable energy - nothing more they can do.

For all feeling the intensity of this phase, find the heart, support liberation and trust in yourself, yes I said "yourself."

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The news the news refuses to report,

Curious legal developments in the case against the former Director of Security for the Senate Intelligence Committee, James Wolfe, are beginning to become quite troublesome

The scant media coverage all focused on a narrative that Mr. Wolfe was requesting a gag order against President Trump in his case. However, as you can see above, that was not the request. More broadly Wolfe’s attorneys were attempting to bar any government official from any public statement. This is Key…. keep that in mind as you look at the second development.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Did anyone listen to the Michael Salla podcast? He did talk about Q briefly but the main focus was Antartica. Very interesting.
edit on 28-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Passing along another interesting thread on NXIVM:

UNROLLED THREAD:
threadreaderapp.com...

Tat. Thanks for the link. Absolutely fascinating and it appears far reaching in moving up the ranks of politics.

Apparently he, the poster, is out of the country and has notified DOJ, Homeland and FBI of his location. Going from there, Justice must know about the case.

Not expecting it to break soon. Way too many connections. No wonder New Zealand is looking so good now days.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I tend to not take anyone seriously who yells that it is not going fast enough and Q should just round them all up. Following the law and making the cases bulletproof takes a massive amount of time and preparations. EO's have to be drawn up in advance to close any loopholes they might use. Of course the intended targets also have to lose access to financial aid and other protections first. After we have ensured that then can we finally nail all these bastards once and for all.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Did anyone listen to the Michael Salla podcast? He did talk about Q briefly but the main focus was Antartica. Very interesting.

Antarctica is another whole can of worms that have to be left unopened for now.

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join