It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

An eagle has got to do what an eagle has got to do.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Filename = DjIPyBkXgAERwQj.jpg-large.jpg

Interpretation = Davy Jones Locker Payback, Extra Glory, Accident&Emergency Room with Quick Junction.

wait what?

how did you come to that conclusion?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Good points - well reasoned out. Now see what you make of this scenario:

What if Q is a disinfo/deep state false flag generator.

People in in the US are already divided.
What happens to those that have some glimmer of hope that Q may be bringing down the "enemy of the common man"

What happens to their "buy-in" How do they react when let down. Will they be mature enough to walk away, or will they be radicalized and react in less than a civil manner. See where the danger lies

You're talking about people hoping these pedophiles and criminal politicians get their "punishment", and who doesnt want that.

And if things stay the same what then? What happens to a belief system when so much is invested in it.

???
edit on 28-7-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I"m not seeing what's in these that has them so spooked. I see other things that should elicit real panic, but that is not covered in these drops. While nearly always predictable, this one feels different...

Maybe the novelty is wearing off?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Re Q Posts #1737 to #1740 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Note that there are ONLY 3 devices being connected to the chan board

Explanation:
1) #1737, userID=28032d asks for a device test. This is why there is no letter after the "Device test",
2) #1738, SAME userID tests connection of device E,
3) #1739, userID=53f4d4 tests connection of device X,
4) #1740, userID=4592cf tests connection of device C. (note the cf! Clinton foundation?)

5) The posts are within a minute of each other meaning IMPORTANT in relation to ACTION IN PROGRESS.
6) Because within a min of each other it proves separate devices as it would be impossible to log out and in again on the same device within 33 seconds (which is the largest gap).
edit on 28-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, there are messages in the "The Plan" picture!!

a) Lot's of Q symbols all over at different angles,
b) "Ephesians"
c) "Only by the grace of god"
d) ...him, through him
e) follow me
f) faithful
g) ...on the ... of God
h) stand firm in....

Rel, shame on me for not looking closer. SUPER impressive. I love these guys, ..."amazing"... in their clever posts and support. I imagine every job in his admin is a nightmare of pressure, no mistakes, no extras, no confusion.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I said the same camera. The effect is similar, in both pics. One being the supposed missile and the other having gone unnoticed.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Re Q Posts #1737 to #1740 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Note that there are ONLY 3 devices being connected to the chan board

Explanation:
1) #1737, userID=28032d asks for a device test. This is why there is no letter after the "Device test",
2) #1738, SAME userID tests connection of device E,
3) #1739, userID=53f4d4 tests connection of device X,
4) #1740, userID=4592cf tests connection of device C. (note the cf! Clinton foundation?)

5) The posts are within a minute of each other meaning IMPORTANT in relation to ACTION IN PROGRESS.6) Because within a min of each other it proves separate devices as it would be impossible to log out and in again on the same device within 33 seconds (which is the largest gap).

POST spacing:
16(sec)-27(sec)-33(sec)

Sufi; you have a PM
edit on 28-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yes, that link makes a lot more sensible an interpretation!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Did you mean "Posted at Q: POTUS45"?

edit on 28-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Things will never be the same.

You would need blinders not to see the changes that have already been made.

You think Hollywood survives speaker Jordan?

They’re already afraid to walk down the street.

Now... Who’s next?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Screaming McCarthyism into the padded walls of their sex dungeons.

If you are afraid of witch hunts don’t dabble in witchcraft.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

yes sir,Looking at the POTUS Schedule Cranky Linked

@POTUS_Schedule
24h24 hours ago
More
Friday, 27 July 2018
17:45 - No #POTUS travel outside the #Bedminster secure area is expected for the remainder of today and tonight.

The most recent tweet is timestamped 17:45

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

From using acronyms, as have been shown to produce messages when decoding posts.

I thought i'd broken down which acronyms to explain it?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

That's fun to look at

Posted at Q:45

@POTUS_Schedule
24h24 hours ago
More
Friday, 27 July 2018
17:45 - No #POTUS travel outside the #Bedminster secure area is expected for the remainder of today and tonight.

Success is derived from intellect, hard work, honesty, moral courage, and loyalty to yourself and your objective.

SAB,

It is a part. The language is the same. Fun group.

What's astounding to me is that TWITTER, fk$%^ TWITTER is a integral part of the unraveling of 35 million years of war and enslavement..... TWITTER??? I have to admit I never saw that coming, and my disdain for the entire mind control "social media" system has me still cranky about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

wound up right now with people posting that something big is going down tonight.

How about a link or idea of what we should be looking at

and then are bots
TWITTER BOTS NEED NOT TROLL, THEY CAN BE USED TO SPREAD POSITIVE MESSAGES AND RUN INTERVENTIONS: STUDY
www.firstpost.com... 183.html

In a large-scale experiment designed to analyse the spread of information on social networks, the researchers deployed a network of algorithm-driven Twitter accounts, or social bots, programmed to spread positive messages on Twitter."We found that bots can be used to run interventions on social media that trigger or foster good behaviour," said Emilio Ferrara, Research Assistant Professor at University of Southern California Viterbi School of Engineering in the US.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Using Timestamp2Acronym method 2:

16= 1+6 = 7 = G
27= 2+7 = 9 = I
33= 3+3 = 6 = F

GIF... coincidence? Maybe the EXTC is a key to a message in a GIF?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Well i got some answers for you that might help you out. Spade and Bourdain saw the writings on the wall and planned to blow the lid off the whole thing because the protection from prosecution was wearing thin. Both were 187'ed to keep them from talking and testifying later. JA is in the process of being freed as well but he has still a lot of enemies and they want him dead rather sooner than later. A sudden death in an embassy is always regarded as highly suspicious and puts a huge strain on diplomatic relationships and there is the whole dead man switch that is still in place. However JA is not the only one who could bring the house down. That is why i mentioned mystery guest and not just JA in the first place. Further more one early Trump EO guaranteed and secured more funding for WITSEC including heavy armored vehicles and more personnel. Birds need to feel secure and protected before they start singing.

Then there is the whole FISA warrant fiasco. The unredacted portion contradicts the official version of how the dossier was obtained. No name for instance met with LP,PS,JPC and Gina Haspel in the UK to get the bogus dossier and proves that he lied about how he got it in the first place. However the real damning parts include the three attempts to convince the FBI that the dossier is legit despite the fact that they always told Steele,FusionGPS and No name it could not be verified and thus never warranted a FISA to begin with. That and the heavily reliance on unverified intel from the UK and FVEY that never went through the proper channels will cause huge problems for them. Ironically that extreme push of the bogus dossier and the impatience of the people involved also sealed their fates.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

No Kidding, if they told someone in 1900, that over 100 years from now, Talking to someone would be much more difficult due to Technology, I wonder how hard they would laugh
edit on 28-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Using Timestamp2Acronym method 2:

16= 1+6 = 7 = G
27= 2+7 = 9 = I
33= 3+3 = 6 = F

GIF... coincidence? Maybe the EXTC is a key to a message in a GIF?

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join