It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
qanon.pub...

It almost seems like the states with the most sealed indictments are the most deep blue.

It could just be demographics of the electorate in highly populated areas, but I guess that if the list was "normalized" for population, there would still be more in the crazy Democrat states.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
For the lurkers and the not yet convinced.

Just a reminder.

1. Watch the following, only the opening scene is relevant to ID Q.

2. Note the name of the band.

3. Listen to the lyrics and remember who is singing it.

Now, research when this clip came out.

Past proves now.

Q is not a Larp. not by a long shot.

This has been in the works for a very long time.

President Donald J Trump was asked to lead.

His old job was gathering intel, very quietly.

There are many more that have stepped up to save the world from those that would enslave us.

I have been following since 1995.

Peace and safety to the warriors now engaging.

P

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wish I could find the study again. There's an increase in Democrat early-deaths and suicides too.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Um,its about a stalker,or a soft try at a romantic song....as said by the writer. Q stuff is not related...at a guess.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

So just taking one example Marchionne,of Fiat. Ill health.

What do you think this means?

www.bloomberg.com...

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV’s European chief has resigned after being passed over to replace ailing Sergio Marchionne as chief executive officer of the group. The departure of Alfredo Altavilla, chief operating officer for the region, was confirmed Monday by the company in a statement. His exit deprives new Fiat Chrysler CEO Mike Manley of crucial management experience as he tries to steady the ship following the sudden loss of Marchionne, who was forced to relinquish his post of 14 years due to declining health.....

...Altavilla’s resignation was reported earlier by La Repubblica and by Bloomberg News. He’ll stay on until the end of August, t

Or how about Marwan Fawaz Nest CEO steps down as company becomes part of Google's home division?

www.androidauthority.com...

Talking to CNET, several former Nest employees stated that Fawaz’s exit came amid an internal push against him. These employees wished for a leadership change as they saw Fawaz as more of an “operations manager” and less of a leader that could help the company innovate. Fawaz took over as CEO after Tony Fadell, Nest’s celebrated founder, left Google in 2016. Instead of finding ways to improve Nest and its products like Fadell did, Fawaz worried more about business development and “focused on efficiencies,” the employees said.

Just another normal day in the business world - but no doubt someone will enlighten me in due course

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Just a reminder.

Past proves now.

There are many more that have stepped up to save the world from those that would enslave us.

P

This might be a little too cryptic for me. Can you please elaborate? 1986 - The Police song about stalking, sang by Sting? Is Sting Q? I'm confused lol. Pardon my idiocy at the moment.

But for fun, heres all the notable things from 1986. yay flashbacks

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

But Q has millions in his army right? He's woke millions and the movement is unstoppable.

He's red pilled the world. And Q asked his followers for this.

Something just doesn't add up..... millions vs 39,000. And that doesn't even take into account how many signed on their own accord.

Bubble burst.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Decades in Prison - great news

knx1070.radio.com...

Hall says charges against those who traffick underage boys and girls for sex, could get them decades in prison, especially if it is proven they had unlawful sex with children as part of the criminal violations.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: pheonix358

Just a reminder.

Past proves now.

P

This might be a little too cryptic for me. Can you please elaborate? 1986 - The Police song about stalking, sang by Sting? Is Sting Q? I'm confused lol. Pardon my idiocy at the moment.

But for fun, heres all the notable things from 1986. yay flashbacks

It was released in 1983.

P

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

So you do, indeed, rely upon what Q says.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
a reply to: frayedknot

They oppose Q so bitterly because it was thanks to him that tens of Millions of people started researching and asking questions about matters they wouldnt normally ask about.

The Cult wants people to stay subdued, lost in entertainment and soft-news. They do NOT WANT tens of millions asking questions. Thats what Q really stands for.

Those behind Q saw how 4Chan and 8Chan was digging up one inconvenient truth after another. So they said:

What if we utilize the crowds to become like these folks on the Chans?

Evildoers are terrified because they are no longer above the radar. People took a minute to look up from their TV screens and iphones to ask "What is actually going on?"

Those who oppose even mere investigation, cannot be said to be benevolent by any standards.

10's of millions started researching.

Please tell me how you came to that number. Considering only 39,000 signed the document that Q wanted his followers to make noise about.

Talking out yer ascii keyboard again. Delusions of grandeur or denial of failure.

Evil doers aren't terrified. This isn't a movie. Anons/Q fake pictures of celebs panicking to get his supporters riled up. They don't give a monkeys.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Okay, point taken.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: CanadianMason

If the timezones for Q and POTUS are different, then that would constitute a damning disconfirmation of the claim that Q and POTUS are somehow together coordinating their drops.

I don't really think that would be the case. Even if they were in the same time zone, it doesn't mean they are next to one another or even in the same City or State. You can easily coordinate with people halfway across the globe with proper communications, which you have to assume Q and others would have as Q have often posted what seem to be comms tests to seemingly others.

Chances are Q is not a single individual even, but a group of people, as we have pointed out before.

Glad you are digging, keep going deeper.

Its not about location but time in general. Lots of these Q posts are screenshot next to POTUS tweets with minutes in-between. However they are actually posted in different timezones (often edited out of the screenshot) and Q actually posts 4+ hours AFTER POTUS.

Its just part of the scam.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Imagine trying to use a Police song as "Q" Proofs

Pathetic...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Wait I thought Q was just a letter... certainly when other posters commented that a sickle and hammer forms a Q it was ridiculed.

But posts later no-one bats an eye when some rolls of metal are allocated to Q.

Talk about cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I guess that (yet) is still rolling on... everyone seems to have forgotten about that.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: BringMeThanos

hey champ,

no hard feelings eh?

wanna try your hand at debunking this lil guy from the OP?

qlinks

Sure thing.

First though. What do you think this is proof of?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: Cutepants

Maybe its an exercise in trust.

Say how Q managed to get all these people to trust he was an insider without posting anything remotely proven as insider knowledge. He's been posting for 8 months and hasn't got a shred of evidence to back up the claims that they are an insider.

Yet because he's "not MSM" people eat it hook line... and the handful of people willing to question and poke holes in the proof such as potus-tweet/qdrops, insider "pics" and blatant use of Q account by the BO are set upon by the pack like they just destroyed their favourite movie.

Read through these 9 threads, strip away the hyperbole, back patting and general nonsense and your left with nothing of substance. A huge waste of time. No wonder the regular posters from thread 7 and before have all left.

Its only the die-hard believers clinging on now... and even the likes Dashen now regularly hint that they believe it could be a LARP.

*you're left....

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Another Bingo moment - it doesn't get any funnier/sarc

Trump - doing the bidding of his handlers - appoints an ex Carlyle partner

en.wikipedia.org...

From 1997 to 2005, Powell was a partner at The Carlyle Group, where he founded and led the Industrial Group within the Carlyle U.S. Buyout Fund

Different day same story - more swamp creatures entrenching themselves

www.culturechange.org...

Today, in spite of its denials, the group incarnates the "military-industrial complex" against which Republican President Dwight Eisenhower warned the American people when he left office in 1961. That didn't prevent George Bush senior from occupying a position as consultant to Carlyle for the ten years ending October 2003. It was the first time in United States' history that a former president worked for a Pentagon supplier. His son, George W. Bush, also knows Carlyle well. The group found him a job in February 1990, while his father occupied the White House: administrator for Caterair, a Texas company specialized in aerial catering. The episode does not figure in the president's official biography.

When George W. Bush left Caterair in 1994, before becoming Governor of Texas, the company was in bad shape. "It's not possible to get closer to the administration than Carlyle is," asserts Charles Lewis, Director of the Center for Public Integrity, a non-partisan organization in Washington. "George Bush senior earned money from private interests that worked for the government of which his son was president. You could even say that the president could one day profit financially, through his father's investments, from the political decisions he himself took," he adds

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Used Stock photos

Troublesome but explanation required.

Fake Antifa Images False Information about Antifa

Really. Fake? False? Please provide evidnece. But, in any case, I don't like Antifa at all or any similar group.

Said Hillary will be arrested and gave a date when that failed changed it to (Detained not arrested...yet) Said Hillary was being extradited, mass riots and people fleeing the country Said both Podesta and Huma were indicted Said Podesta would be arrested on a date, and that failed Said there will be riots

Historical context crucial. Q is not a prophet. He/they go/goes with the flow of things and depends on you to be open-minded and skeptical. No arrest, yet. No extraditon that you are aware of. It depends on the arrangements made between jurisdictions involved. Many factors.

Said both Podesta and Huma were indicted

Yes, well I claim an indictment against mamy people I have encountered in my life. It is merely a strong disapproval. Maybe Podesta and Huma indictments are sealed, for now?

mass riots and people fleeing the country

Riots have been happening. People are fleeing your country, at least claiming to want to. Where are all those people who said they want to flee to my country, Canada? I don't see them. They are still there in the U.S.A. What are they? Hypcrites? Liars? Cowards? Trudeau is waiting for them with open arms. Come.

Has claimed multiple times that "this is the week" or "tomorrow" or gave a date that has failed

Provide examples of this, and evidence to support your claim, please. I ask respectfully and politely, like a good Canadian.

Claimed June would be the ETA for Seth Rich Truth, that failed consistently switches from "Trump has the server" to "who has the server" claimed Putin (with Obama, Soros, Clintons etc) were controlled by 3 families, and then later says Putin and Trump are allies

Admittedly, these do stump me. Possibly very strong evidence against legitimacy of Q. I encourage you to expand on this. Thank you. Very strong.

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join