It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: pheonix358
For the lurkers and the not yet convinced.

Just a reminder.

1. Watch the following, only the opening scene is relevant to ID Q.

2. Note the name of the band.

3. Listen to the lyrics and remember who is singing it.

Now, research when this clip came out.

Past proves now.

Q is not a Larp. not by a long shot.

This has been in the works for a very long time.

President Donald J Trump was asked to lead.

His old job was gathering intel, very quietly.

There are many more that have stepped up to save the world from those that would enslave us.

I have been following since 1995.

Peace and safety to the warriors now engaging.

P

This might be a little too cryptic for me. Can you please elaborate? 1986 - The Police song about stalking, sang by Sting? Is Sting Q? I'm confused lol. Pardon my idiocy at the moment.

But for fun, heres all the notable things from 1986. yay flashbacks

It was released in 1983.

P

I see now. There is a 1 hour compilation video titled the same as the song, and it was released in 1986. The album was released before my time.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

This is very telling.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

the PAIN done been brought

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

It depends on Admiralty. Think Rogers.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: Cutepants

Maybe its an exercise in trust.

Say how Q managed to get all these people to trust he was an insider without posting anything remotely proven as insider knowledge. He's been posting for 8 months and hasn't got a shred of evidence to back up the claims that they are an insider.

Yet because he's "not MSM" people eat it hook line... and the handful of people willing to question and poke holes in the proof such as potus-tweet/qdrops, insider "pics" and blatant use of Q account by the BO are set upon by the pack like they just destroyed their favourite movie.

Read through these 9 threads, strip away the hyperbole, back patting and general nonsense and your left with nothing of substance. A huge waste of time. No wonder the regular posters from thread 7 and before have all left.

Its only the die-hard believers clinging on now... and even the likes Dashen now regularly hint that they believe it could be a LARP.

*you're left....

Another fantastic contribution to this thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

This has all been explained throughout the topic and buried by the Soros's "Q" army

the stock photos were already discussed

The false Antifa Images were already discussed, in fact, someone called "Q" out about it

Anonymous ID: 151300 No.1189008 📁
Apr 25 2018 20:24:34 (EST)
>WHY DOES THE ANTIFA FLAG MIMIC THAT OF THE NAZIS?

Is Q retarded? Their flags are completely different…

"Q" replied

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 4da1a4 No.1189217 📁
Apr 25 2018 20:36:15 (EST)

Try harder.
Ready for tomorrow?
Q

Of course, nothing happened "Tomorrow" deflect, re-route, and FAIL

"Historical context crucial. Q is not a prophet"

The thing is, he promotes himself as having inside knowledge that will be proven at a future date, and his cultists believe that he knows things "before they happen" and then a future event proves his past predictions.

that is why they have switched their writing style multiple times after their predictions failed, they went from "This is happening" to "What if" and "who" etc, again, basic cold reading tactics to make you believe you are "getting it" and they are supplying the answer. when in reality, they throw some vague statement, someones comes up with an answer that has been contorted to fit the narrative, and then "Q" Confirms AFTER

in response to "Hillary will be arrested" "Q" says "Hillary is being extradited" and later "Hillary is detained, not arrested yet"

how else are you supposed to decipher that?

then they said this about Podesta

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)

On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out.

Podesta was not arrested, No mass riots, no temporary military control

Fail, Fail, Fail

and RE: Riots

There have been no riots, these little liberal parades are not riots, there have been no "Mass Riots"

"People are fleeing your country, at least claiming to want to."

two different things, and there has been no mass "fleeing"

"Provide examples of this, and evidence to support your claim"

Look through all the "Q" drops

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Good Lord.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
I’ve personally detained people without holding them so this means nothing

I'm sure you have but was it someone for whom you already had extradition procedures in motion with many countries and their passport was set to raise flags if she tried to leave the country?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

My team did not. But yes they were taken into custody and are currently (as far as I am aware) still in prison.

IMO reason for not acting on would be that all the legal loopholes with which VIPs (and their weak links) could exploit need to be closed as well as proper by the book legal process. ANY chance of wiggling out or technical dismissal would be a chain reaction of precedent which many could use to become free.

Based off of my work the past 16 months, the quick turnaround of our GREENs vs disengage orders, plus briefings, lead me to 99% believing Q is legit. There is a lot of disinformation which is necessary to smokescreen moves, both judicial and op.

I understand the cries for Q being a LARP or Russian hoax etc but based off of my work I would say that this is the most accurate LARP ever or the Russians are actually working in tandem with select Trump admin to take out LOTS of problems, which is now benefiting the US people.

I’m politically left leaning so I also understand the anti Trump view since he is a Republican.

The amount of lives we have changed/saved is unbelievable compared to when I started here. Night and Day difference.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You raise some very good points here that warrant further investigation.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior
Good message! Most people who have studied/followed Q's posts for at least a few months, agree with your assessment 100%.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you. Boarding flight will talk later. Stay safe.

Ignore the detractors.

4-6% WILL NOT WAKE UP!
Abolishing WHO will help them how?
Trapped like wild animals. PANICKING.
Our job Is a Cold onE. M2A
ThanQ for AUTH Mad Dog, 6166

Semper Fidelis

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Good message! Most people who have studied/followed Q's posts for at least a few months, agree with your assessment 100%.

Why do you speak for most people?

How did personal opinion become sweeping statements for these people? Surround yourself in an echo chamber and you refuse to hear the noise from outside.

MOST people... 100%.

Seriously people need to step out of their box and wake up to the rest of the world. #delusional

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

From what you have said it would seem that the detention was based on something significant and the arrest was put off while the case was further solidified. In other words you did not have everything but that is not what Q says about their "case". That is why the question I posted comes up every now and then.

Also, I don't think people understand what a LARP is. I find your use of the term most accurate LARP to be a sign of that. A LARP is something like Dungeons and Dragons where the players dress up and act out their moves.

When I use the term in the Q context I mean that people digging really believe that their investigations are going to be used as evidence in a real-world courtroom or that they think they are really part of Trump's team or plan. I guess all of us conspiracy theorists share a bit of that but maybe some suspend disbelief a bit more than others.
edit on 27-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

HRC being free makes that drop questionable.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

WHY is this important?
Human$ have value.
Value buys you influence.
Influence buys you POWER.

Dry up the resource - goodbye power.

Bye Feinstein

Maxine
Pelosi
Schiff

Abolish WHO. WHY?

PANIC ? Yes.

MSM will NOT cover willingly. SOME Complicit.

Watch CA. Watch the Water. RE READ WET DROPS.

WHY cryptic? Think only good eyes see?

Never go against those who protect our Homeland.
Never go against those who protect our People.
Never go against those who are COLD.

Maxine Waters Suggests in Church Sermon That She Was Sent by God to Stop Trump

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) has been one of President Trump's most outspoken critics, recently going so far as to encourage people to publicly harass members of the Trump administration.

On Sunday, however, Waters suggested in a church sermon in Los Angeles that she's on a divine mission to stop the president, blasting the Trump administration on a range of issues.

Addressing the congregation at First AME Church, Waters said, “You’ve gotta know that I’m here to do the work that I was sent to do, and as pastor said to me when I came in this morning, ‘When God sends you to do something, you just do it!'” she exclaimed to cheers from the crowd.

“So, I have a message. I’m going back to Washington tomorrow morning. I’m going to tell them pastor told me to come here and just do it!” she concluded.

The louder they are means the more they have to lose. Warrior hats off to you and your team stay icy brother!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Does that include Trump...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

There must be a logical explanation for this

There is; the Pope said no such thing

www.ncregister.com...

Shame on all of them. The pope didn’t call for any changes. This is a classic case of the pope saying something and the media going hog-wild and completely distorting it.

How did all this start? Italian television aired an hourlong interview with Pope Francis in which he was asked about a new version of the Lord’s Prayer in France. You can watch the interview (in Italian) here.

What did the French church do? They adopted a new translation of the Lord’s Prayer for use in the liturgy. It went into effect on the first Sunday of Advent (which is why Pope Francis was being asked about it). Basically, they changed the line that in English reads “and lead us not into temptation” to one that means “do not let us fall into temptation.” What did Pope Francis say about this? He reportedly said:

The French have changed the text and their translation says “don't let me fall into temptation,” . . . It's me who falls. It's not Him who pushes me into temptation, as if I fell. A father doesn't do that. A father helps you to get up right away.

The one who leads into temptation is Satan. Various accounts also report him saying that the “lead us not into temptation” rendering is not a good translation because it is misleading to modern ears.

So he isn’t about to impose a new translation on everybody? No.

Commenting that a translation can be misleading is not the same thing as mandating a new one.

People have grown up with the Lord’s Prayer, and changing it is a big deal. The French bishops thought it was worth making a change, but it’s up to local episcopal conferences what they want to do in this regard. The New York Times reports, though, that “the pope suggested that Italian Catholics might want to follow suit.”

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

HRC being free makes that drop questionable.

Are you from the US? Have you EVER been detained? Have you ever experienced the US court system? Do you not understand that when a plea deal is not accepted you have to go with what the court hands down after you go to court trial?

Unfortunately I have and understand these simple proceedings. Just because you want to snap your fingers and say "hey this hasn't happened on MY timeline therefore this is debunked."

Doesn't work like that... More and more evidence is being presented the cases are growing and more and more charges coming to light. Not long ago HRC was over seas with a big SS presence they were watching her in the photos instead of looking for harm-doers in crowds. Then we have that photo of Billary on the commercial flight in business class most recently with NO security?

Why not dig in about that?

I am not proud of my past but once was in darkness now I see the LIGHT.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

scroll to daskakik's post
edit on 27-7-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join