It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX
HRC spent over $150M to find dirt on POTUS they found out he is not gay.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

qlinks

Ok.

Wed 15 Nov 2017 02:25:29

Q posts a "drop" with numerous mentions of 911, Osama Bin Laden, CIA and then ends with the opening of Lords Prayer.

Friday 8 December 2017 - Roughly

Numerous MSM outlets report that;

Lord's Prayer: Pope Francis calls for change (BBC)
Pope Francis proposes change to the Lord's Prayer (AOL)
Pope Francis wants to change the Lord's Prayer - Here's why (Catholic.Org)
Pope Francis calls for Lord’s Prayer translation to be changed (Catholic Herald)

Assumption:

Q was aware of that Lords Prayer was being "changed" and so posted it 4 weeks in advance.

Saturday 9th December 18:12:19

Q drops after the MSM have posted with a more detailed post on the prayer. ****IMPORTANT THIS CAME AFTER THE MSM****

Why was the Lord's prayer posted?
Which version?
Why is this relevant?
What just came out re: the Lord's prayer?
What can be connected?
Do you believe in coincidences?

Thoughts

This isn't the first time Q has posted prayers or pieces from the bible. However for some reason this time people have decided it was foreshadowing.

Is Q a religious insider? Lets play a game and for a second believe that Q's post was a direct reference (despite not giving any details in his original post) to the impending change. Who else would have knowledge of it?

Well.... Italy/France/Belgium... anyone who follows Vatican news.

First off... lets just confirm that NO the Lords Prayer is not changing.

Q consistently posts Bible verses and has a strong religious theme in many of his drops. None of these have led to any proof.

The change to the translation of Lords Prayer for French/Belgium/Italian Catholics was BEFORE Q's post. The Pope was interview on Italian TV about this in Early December.

French Catholics agreed in MARCH 2017 that they would change their translation

catholicherald.co.uk...

The new version, which was agreed by the French bishops in March, reads “Do not let us enter into temptation” (Ne nous laisse pas entrer en tentation).

Belgium and Africa ... June

It was introduced in Belgium and Africa in June

So not only is this fake news that the Lords Prayer is changing. Q didn't predict anything, at best he posted something vague enough to be attributed to something already wildly known and reported on.

This is a classic Q tactic.... never give away meaning or specifics.

Q posts about a tree. If a bird lands on it. Q posts about the bird.

Q posts about water. If the word water is used in any major news headline. Q knew. (think about that for a second. Water.)

Also while I was reading this one I came across this gem;

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

November 2nd..... *churp churp*

See how everyone forgets the failures. Distract them with another vague comment that can be attributed to whatever suits. Q is throwing darts in the dark, 1 hit makes everyone forget about the 99 failures. Baaaa.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Does that include Trump...

Haha no of course not. Don't be silly and try to apply logic here.

If you flood the board with catchphrases and memes your #winning not trolling.
Unless I do it... then its trolling and "why don't you leave".

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Watch the water

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 99LpGawB No.149122955 📁
Nov 12 2017 12:16:24 (EST)
How did Soros replace family ‘y’?
Who is family ‘y’?
Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families.
What happened during WWII?
Was Hitler a puppet?
Who was his handler?
What was the purpose?
What was the real purpose of the war?
What age was GS?
What is the Soros family history?
What has occurred since the fall of N Germany?
Who is A. Merkel?
What is A. Merkel’s family history?
Follow the bloodline.
Who died on the Titanic?
What year did the Titanic sink?
Why is this relevant?
What ‘exactly’ happened to the Titanic?
What ‘class of people’ were guaranteed a lifeboat?
Why did select ‘individuals’ not make it into the lifeboats?
Why is this relevant?
How do we know who was on the lifeboats (D or A)?
How were names and bodies recorded back then?
When were tickets purchased for her maiden voyage?
Who was ‘specifically’ invited?
Less than 10.
What is the FED?
What does the FED control?
Who controls the FED?
Who approved the formation of the FED?
Why did H-wood glorify Titanic as a tragic love story?
Who lived in the movie (what man)?
Why is this relevant?
Opposite is true.
What is brainwashing?
What is a PSYOP?
What happened to the Hindenburg?
What really happened to the Hindenburg?
Who died during the ‘accident’?
Why is this relevant?
What are sheep?
Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream).
Q

What happens when you start typing a sentence into google?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos
My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us...

*It is easy to spot you are trying to take up as much space as possible with your posts!
edit on 27-7-2018 by LurkNoMore because: *I hate SPAM

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Why are you linking me to an ATS thread with the title taken from a Q drop?

Its easier to see that your posts have no substance in them at all.

You complain about one-liners from trolls and spam, then ask them to post debunks, and then when they do its TL : DR or accusations of trying to slide the thread.

Those who cry the loudest right?

But anyway, please explain what you hoped to achieve by posting a link to a thread with the same title as a line from a Q drop two months earlier.
edit on 27-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

This just popped out at me. From Dashen's proof screenshot

This stands out, as there is no context or relevance given at the time

Couldn't stop laughing. Brilliant. You couldn't make it up.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I would say that Trump has held up his word for stopping human trafficking mentioned in January. We even have members here posting that are on the front lines. You have no leg to stand on but repeat yourself over and over with as-ifs. No one here believes our posts will be used in a court of law. We connect the dots to refute those such as yourself whom continue to try and derail and put down members while doing so.

You were just banned 20days for these same tactics.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

You just admitted you are an ex con, why would anyone take your word?

20 day post ban is far better than prison

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Did you even read the post?

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Look to twitter..... exactly this.

Did the POTUS tweet that anytime after Q dropped?

Members on the front line of what? Look I get that you feel self-important and that, but its a discussion thread and a new member to this thread asked me to expand on this "proof"... Dashen the OP asked me to expand and give my opinion on that "proof".

So complain all you want about it. My posts are far more on topic than your random meme'ing. If you don't like or can't handle opposite opinions maybe its time to LurkMoar. Otherwise the alert button is just to the left. Sensitive bunch eh.

I'd like to hear your thoughts again Dash. And i'm happy to look at any others. This quote I posted above about Exact Phrases should go down as a failed prediction I guess? Or is the deadline infinite?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I am back two days later.

Are hillary, obama, or anyone from the deep state in jail yet?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

So your saying that investigations should be allowed to take however much time they did?

If they haven't got hillary or obama yet then how long is it going to take.

They have been after hillary for years. Been after obama for at least a year.

Been after trump for over a year.

How long should we let these three be investigated before we admit that non of them have committed any crimes?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: daskakik

My team did not. But yes they were taken into custody and are currently (as far as I am aware) still in prison.

IMO reason for not acting on would be that all the legal loopholes with which VIPs (and their weak links) could exploit need to be closed as well as proper by the book legal process. ANY chance of wiggling out or technical dismissal would be a chain reaction of precedent which many could use to become free.

Based off of my work the past 16 months, the quick turnaround of our GREENs vs disengage orders, plus briefings, lead me to 99% believing Q is legit. There is a lot of disinformation which is necessary to smokescreen moves, both judicial and op.

I understand the cries for Q being a LARP or Russian hoax etc but based off of my work I would say that this is the most accurate LARP ever or the Russians are actually working in tandem with select Trump admin to take out LOTS of problems, which is now benefiting the US people.

I’m politically left leaning so I also understand the anti Trump view since he is a Republican.

The amount of lives we have changed/saved is unbelievable compared to when I started here. Night and Day difference.

I have to admit that my confidence in Q had begun to diminish this last week or so. But reading your post has restored it to 100%.

I have just recently returned to the UK from Spain, couple weeks holiday blah blah. Absolutely no-one I spoke to there had the slightest clue about Q or all this corruption and perversions that's been revealed here and on other sites. People from all different nationalities were clueless and looked at me like I'd just spoken in Martian or summat.

I came back utterly deflated. It's why I posted a couple days ago asking Q to please sort out the MSM so they can be free to report Truth. Much lesser shocking revelations have gone viral in less than a day. But this stuff, not even so much as a syllable in the msm, ever.

This bit in your post stood out a mile to me ... ..

The amount of lives we have changed/saved is unbelievable compared to when I started here. Night and Day difference.

I am humbled.

God bless you man.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Well golly.
I didn't know it was possible to fill a post with that much conflated garbage and misleading opinion.
Are you a wizard?
Great 'debunk' there tiger.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

All I'm saying is.
Huber has the goods.

And if no arrests by 11/11 I'm officially calling this a scam larp

Till then, I'm enjoying the hell out of this show.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Hi there, not yet.

You should come back tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Yeah. So you spend a couple weeks off of the internet - in the real world - and start thinking maybe there's more to this than Q is feeding you. But fortunately when you come back you can start reading these posts and lull yourself back into the illusion. You are being manipulated.

Look at what is happening out there, what people with faces and names are doing and saying, where real resources are being spent and risks are being taken and not just words on the internet. Alarm bells should be ringing when you're basing your whole world-view on what these couple people are telling you online.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Not pointing any fingers

Fortunately, it’s easy to spot an Internet troll from a distance. They have their own sets of socially unacceptable behaviors.
• Trolls generally use provocative and confrontational language. A clever one will mix it up with relevant and friendly posts. • Trolls hardly ever stick to the topic; they beat around the bush with the intention to confuse the reader.
• Trolls of the subtle variety flag off their attack with innocent questions. You will often find them dressed up as new members of forums and chat rooms.
• Trolls lack understanding of a topic. They will not respond with a proper answer to a proper question
• Trolls (especially the clever variants) use catch phrases to win sympathy. For instance, they may portray themselves as victims or specially challenged.
• Trolls use web addresses or fictitious online identities that lead to dead ends.
• Trolls may make desperate efforts to make themselves liked. Sugar coated responses or overt-flattering comments are signature troll moves.

5 Most Effective Ways To Deal With Arrogant Internet
edit on 7272018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join