It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stormy Daniels targeted in law that’s never been used...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well this is THE definition of fake news right here...

Your title -

Stormy Daniels targeted in law that’s never been used...

Your snippet -

Ohio's strip club law rarely cited over the last decade

Emphasis mine.

Deny Ignorance, Liar.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So how is this not oppression but paying taxes or not polluting supposedly is?

Arresting people for breaking the law is now oppression?

Tell me how oppressed you feel Manafort is.

A friend would like to know.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I'd never be insulted at a fine woman rubbing her tits in my face. But the law is the law. If you don't like it change it. I wouldn't testify, but if someone didn't like/want it and it was unlawful I wouldn't throw a fit about it.

Actually, she didn't break the law as it only pertained to employees, not feature entertainers..hense why the charges were dropped, and why you are basically just talking out of your arse

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Arresting people for NOT breaking the law is
She didn't break any law, as she wasn't an employee...hense why the charges were dropped

critical thinking is hard, isn't it.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Charges dropped for Stormy Daniels after arrest at Ohio strip club www.usatoday.com...

Stormy Daniels
Police Chief Says We Screwed Up
Questions Officers' Motives
www.tmz.com...

So, there's that.

They screwed up, but got brownie points on the fringe right ats community for being totalitarian douches...like minds and such I guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Pardon the pun, but perhaps Stormy should have kept her mouth shut? Would have kept her out of trouble in the first place.

Welcome to ATS, Kim Jong Un.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Vector99

Arresting people for NOT breaking the law is
She didn't break any law, as she wasn't an employee...hense why the charges were dropped

critical thinking is hard, isn't it.

Daniels was charged with a little-used 2007 Ohio law, which prohibits strippers from touching patrons – or vice versa – unless they are a relative. But charges were dismissed because she wasn't a regular performer at that establishment – an odd caveat to the law.

"I’ve determined that these crimes were not committed, based on the fact that Ms. Clifford has not made regular appearances at this establishment as required under the law," Columbus City Attorney Zach Klein said

Considering what she was doing was actually illegal per the law, but due to a stipulation in said law she wasn't actually able to be charged.

Do strippers get badges to wear in Ohio to indicate they are immune under the written law? Critically think about it before answering...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Her problem was she couldn't keep to a contract - got the hush money and wanted more.
Selective application of the law balanced the karma in some peoples eyes.

From the OP

You wanna talk about police state???

How is this any different than some Antifa egghead agitating a peaceful protest that turns ugly and people are injured.

How is this any different than some random person becomes so agitated they shoot someone because of their political beliefs.

This is more concerning, when a local PD take it upon themselves to show bias, to use the force of the law to "make America great again"

What Trump is so weak that any and all players of the "Fascist like States of America" can take it upon themselves to be Judge & executioner?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I agree pretty much, and any time police do cheap entrapment ops like this just shows how far society has fallen.
edit on 13-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I am in the understanding that she was arrested when the cops realised they ere under cover but that was actually her boobs. That was the moment they woke up from this lullabu of regular lap dance, a kind of suffocation reaction, which in case might have really been one.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Why on earth are the media covering this storm and trump relation a lot when the real one to cover was his 9 month affair with a playboy model that the national enquirer during the election paid for and silenced it

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The most bizarre part of this thread is all the people commenting on how nobody cares yet they all cared enough to comment, well not only comment but needed to emphasize nobody cares...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Charges dropped for Stormy Daniels after arrest at Ohio strip club www.usatoday.com...

Stormy Daniels
www.tmz.com...

So, there's that.

They screwed up, but got brownie points on the fringe right ats community for being totalitarian douches...like minds and such I guess.

The right obviously are sitting there with hands clenched cheering on authority, they love it. In fact they love nothing more than using authority to silence the opposition....

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Stormy Daniels
www.tmz.com...

So, there's that.

The right obviously are sitting there with hands clenched cheering on authority, they love it. In fact they love nothing more than using authority to silence the opposition....

You gots that right. What’s the point of being alpha if you’re not gonna use it?

Politics is just high school for grown ups. The good looking successful athletes sit on one side the cafeteria, and the awkward pizza face purple hair overweight cat girls and autist boys the other.

Remember?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOf

High school for grown ups, heh more like show business for ugly people....

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

How ignorant and witless,this is how liberals try and skew the laws,since when has molesting someone become some archaic law.only someone who is senseless believe liberals,because there is no sense to them,lazy liberal copy and paste don't bother to analyze

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

High school for grown ups, heh more like show business for ugly people....

Not really at all like that. High school because there’s a divide between the haves and have nots. Same as in politics. The democrat have nots v the republican haves.

If anything, the Democratic Party would be Hollywood for ugly people because those ugly high school girls grew into older single cat ladies and ugly women that attract poor husbands. The have nots.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You really believe that nonsense don't you....

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

You really believe that nonsense don't you....

I live in the real world. Big city. You see my circle they are successful, married, houses, college pro athletes, business owners. I know democrats are bartenders, gentrified apartment, high school college nerds, baristas. Have v have nots. Been that way since high school.

I’m not saying it’s one to one ratio. But we both know this is reality.
edit on 13-7-2018 by ArmyOf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

OK, you keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join