It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water is not essential to life.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Water makes it's own sauce

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WillSawyet

Never heard of it. I would not have believed it existed if I could not investigate it for myself.

Aquagenic urticaria

Water is not an allergen in this case. Some people think something in the oil of the skin mixed with the water creates the reaction.

Uuuh btw soda is 90+% Water. And diet soda has even more water than that!

Those people with Aquagenic urticaria are composed of 50-60+% water.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Beer is though.......
Back in the day 100 years or so ago water was not good to drink in towns and cities so we in the west made beer, Kids who worked down T'Mill were given two pints of beer every morning this was weak beer at 2%abv this was called "small beer".
It is the reason why us in the west can drink we have been brewing our water for thousands of years those in the east (japan) knew to boil their water but didn't drink Beer so now that is why they can not hold their beer and have a reaction to it.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It takes roughly a week to replace your body's entire liquid content so it's safe to say my body is now 70% cola and dr pepper and my cells don't seem to be complaining!

Um... congratulations on drinking water (mixed with some bubbles and coloring) and surviving? H2O is still hydrogen and oxygen. It doesn't mystically become something else when exposed to coloring... or bubbles.. or anything else. Molecular-wise, still water.

Also those with the "allergy" are not allergic to water.. or they would be dead. I don't suggest you test your theory and drink nothing.. because you will fail that experiment.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

because you will fail that experiment.

Au contraire. You just have to breathe correctly. As opposed to the way you breathe now.

raymaor.com...
edit on 7/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: fleabit

because you will fail that experiment.

Au contraire. You just have to breathe correctly. As opposed to the way you breathe now.

raymaor.com...

Oh, well.. clearly I meant other than if you are a breatharian. >.>

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Y’all hear the one about the homeopath that drank straight water and overdosed?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If someone was allergic to water they would have an auto deficiency problem. Humans are essentially water so the allergy would attack it's own self.

It would also be sensitive to moisture in the atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Water makes it's own sauce

"I bought some instant water one time but I didn't know what to add to it."
- Steven Wright

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I rarely post but I want to thank the OP for the lolz today. Soda will give you diabetes and rot your teeth out. Sure it tastes good but it will catch up to you. Water is in everything. Everyone has tried explaining things to you already so I won't bother to try again. Maybe their reaction is purely physiological at this point.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Evil is killed by water. Thats the oldest trope in the book. They were possessed by evil electronics, who coincidentally also are killed by water.

But you know, snowflake era, you cant throw witches on the fire without a trial anymore. Even when you can see the demonic entities in their pocket

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I know, love is.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

yeh just stay away from the desert if you believe that

also death from dehydration is a very real problem!

Check out death from diarrheal diseases

ourworldindata

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Boiled water?
Filtered water?
Wouldnt your body 70% water turn on your own body? Mineral water? I find your claim (your op) to be false and misleading :/

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join