It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water is not essential to life.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

i good serving of logic or reality seems to work fine

no need for violence

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

edit on 12-7-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why isn't it ridiculous to be allergic to sugar (alpha galactose allergy) but people think it's insane to be allergic to H2O?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WillSawyet
Why isn't it ridiculous to be allergic to sugar (alpha galactose allergy) but people think it's insane to be allergic to H2O?

Because everything on this planet was made in one way or another by water, this is a water planet, look out the window.

If you can't resist water at all then you may be an alien, but there is no thing like being allergic to water itself as in being allergic to penicillin or peanuts, at least not for people born out of water on a water planet

You were surrounded by water for months before you were born, why did you not die at that time?

I don't think you are serious at all and this got boring already, no fun in here

Also, you can't eat a gigantic bag of doritos every day and pretend you ate healthly potatoes, it does not work that way, the same way if you want to drink soda every day instead of water and pretend you are going to be healthy you will end up sick and your life will take a very bad turn. Whatever it's up to you
edit on 12-7-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WillSawyet

Its not ridiculous to be allergic to water, I'm certainly not saying it is. There exists a condition that makes people "allergic" to sunlight, that's possibly even "wierder".

Whats is completely ludicrous is you asserting that water is not essential for survival. It purely and simply is one of the most fundamental building blocks for life.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

Because everything on this planet was made in one way or another by water, this is a water planet, look out the window.

If you can't resist water at all then you may be an alien, but there is no thing like being allergic to water itself as in being allergic to penicillin or peanuts, at least not for people born out of water on a water planet

You were surrounded by water for months before you were born, why did you not die at that time?

I don't think you are serious at all and this got boring already, no fun in here

Also, you can't eat a gigantic bag of doritos every day and pretend you ate healthly potatoes, it does not work that way, the same way if you want to drink soda every day instead of water and pretend you are going to be healthy you will end up sick and your life will take a very bad turn. Whatever it's up to you

You're not always born with allergies. I became allergic to milk and nuts when I was 10 and 15 when I had no issue with them beforehand.

And yes water makes up most things on Earth, but autoimmune diseases exist where the body can be allergic to itself and attack its own cells. Your point? The body can make mistakes.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

You're not always born with allergies. I became allergic to milk and nuts when I was 10 and 15 when I had no issue with them beforehand.

And yes water makes up most things on Earth, but autoimmune diseases exist where the body can be allergic to itself and attack its own cells. Your point? The body can make mistakes.

Thinking soda is not water and that you can use it to replace the real thing will kill you in a few years, not because of the water but all those other things they put on it. lots suffering, your choice
edit on 12-7-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Probably because your body is 60-75% H2O

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

60% liquid

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

60% *liquid*

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I guess you don't realize that every single soft drink is based on water, eh?

Beyond that, just not going there.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'll leave you with this and I'm out
www.thoughtco.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

LOL I have to watch that again.

Don't you drink water

You mean like out of the toilet

not only the obvious thats been mentioned drinking nothing but sodas may seem fine and dandy,while you are youngish,but you are taxing your kidneys when at the very least a glass of water sans the sugar gives you a chance to not have to work 24/7. Not to mention those pesky allergens can pop up later in life too.

I can always drink milk or juice.

All I can tell you is I used to drink soft drinks like crazy too, not a coffee drinker so even in the mornings it would be a Coca
Cola usual 3-4 more through out the day for years. Loved a good glass of milk and a bowl of cereal too. But then I hit 50 bam LOL weight started to balloon, it became really difficult to urinate, teeth began to crack, bladder infections, urinary tract infections. You wouldnt believe how much sugar is in most juices and yea now I'm lactose intolerant too. Last straw had my gallbladder removed, because among other things it couldn't handle acidic juices and digestion in generally. Had 3 gallbladder attacks and its some serious long lasting debilitating pain. Ive had various injuries over the years lost a thumb in a motorcycle accident had 4 inch shots in my neck for a week to try to increase the blood flow, 3rd degree burns to my leg hundreds of stitches from cuts an accidents and the pain from the gall bladder attack was right up there.

Point being 3 years later I still miss those soft drinks, but I can urinate better have been losing weight. Having a glass of water or 8 isn't gonna hurt you either.

So now I drink green tea mostly no sugar

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Allergic to water?

This may get me banned for saying this but, nice troll post dude. Subtle forum comedy at its finest!

edit on 13-7-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Allergic to water?

This may get me banned for saying this but, nice troll post dude. Subtle forum comedy at its finest!

Google ''allergic to water'' and you will be surprised. www.birminghammail.co.uk...

www.bbc.com...

www.itv.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
IQ below 70 confirmed. Just how much of an inbred imbecile does one have to be to not understand that sodas, fruit juices and milk are constituted mostly of water? How this person ever learned to read and write is a mystery.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join