It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
"I held myself to the highest possible standards while investigating Trump" - Strzok

This guys standards are so high, he cheated on his wife, called Trump voters ignorant hillbillies and said he is going to stop Trump.

Yup, sounds like a trustworthy guy.

Well, applying that logic, as Mr. Trump is a serial adulterer and calls people unpleasant names all the time, he too is untrustworthy ... a much more serious point, I'd wager.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Reminder of an import revelation from the hearing:

The junk dossier went from Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson–> to Nellie Ohr at Fusion GPS–> to her husband Bruce Ohr at the DOJ –> walked over and fed to Peter Strzok at the FBI –> and this was the impetus for the entire Trump-Russia investigation!

And it was all paid for by the Clinton Campaign and DNC!

This was the basis for the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.
It was all a Democrat Party operation.

HUGE DEVELOPMENT=> Peter Strzok Admits Junk Russia Dossier Came from Nellie Ohr at Fusion GPS

edit on 7/13/18 by BlueAjah because: article title

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

This whole investigation is tainted. You cant prove their decisions were based on their biases but you cant prove they weren't. You are somehow supposed to take their word for it. I'll take their word as much as they would take mine. I know how that is going to turn out.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Do you hold trump to the same standard? Because he cheats on his wives. He cheated on three different wives and AND he says nasty things about people day in and day out. I can't believe you had the nerve to write that.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe provide a little more than your feelings huh? I mean he's a cop so there's a chance he has. The 'without remorse' is the harder bit to ingest. You don't know anything about this man. Nothing at all. It does not lend your posts any credibility when you make statements like this .
edit on 7132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Where was it determined the the dossier was junk? I missed that. I did hear that Ohr gave it to him. It didn't say his wife had anything to do with it.
Are we in that Vast space between the lines... again???
edit on 7132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So besides from being a slimeball, what did we glean from this 9+ hours of succinct squabbling?

Anything of significance at all?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Strzok was made a victim but they sure didn't show that he performed his duties with impunity or that he was biased in his actions during the investigating.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
They weren't successful in getting any information about what Mueller has up his sleeves or in evidence. Which was their goal.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

We learned that going after Strzok as some sort of evidence of bias against Trump (despite Strzok's opposition to Clinton at the same time) is just a bunch of BS meant to discredit the Mueller investigation.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
All of this from the IG report of the “Midyear” investigation.
Wait until Strzok is recalled to testify on information from the IG report of the "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
So besides from being a slimeball, what did we glean from this 9+ hours of succinct squabbling?

Anything of significance at all?

Yes, that the slimeballs are grovelling in the muck in a desperate attempt to protect the most corrupt President the USA has ever had.
I enjoyed his testimony. I saw a bunch of GOP idiots prostitute themselves in trying to slime a man who stood up for himself.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

thehill.com...

It fails to counter the GOP claim that FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe admitted to the House Intelligence committee during his closed-door testimony on December 19, 2017 that without the dossier, the government never could have obtained a FISA court warrant to spy on U.S. citizen Carter Page.

Guess they think we just forget what has transpired....

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You didn't know that Fusion GPS was hired to produce opposition materials?

Gee, I think most of us knew that ... what, a year, year-and-a-half ago?

Glad you're catching up, LOL.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

This whole investigation is tainted. You cant prove their decisions were based on their biases but you cant prove they weren't. You are somehow supposed to take their word for it. I'll take their word as much as they would take mine. I know how that is going to turn out.

You can't prove that "biases" don't exist for anyone at any time. You can however consider the fact that Strzok was not acting alone, that he (and everyone else in the ACTUAL investigations at the FBI) was working within a system of those above and below him in the hierarchy. You can prove that no improper actions were taken (which is the fact according to the IG report).

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

thehill.com...

It fails to counter the GOP claim that FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe admitted to the House Intelligence committee during his closed-door testimony on December 19, 2017 that without the dossier, the government never could have obtained a FISA court warrant to spy on U.S. citizen Carter Page.

Guess they think we just forget what has transpired....

You're citing an opinion article, not fact.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

"I've talked to FBI agents around the country," Gohmert said. "You've embarrassed them. You've embarrassed yourself. And I can't help but wonder when I see you looking there with a little smirk, how many times did you look so innocent into your wife's eye and lie to her about Lisa Page?"

CNN obligated to report the hearing, of course not on the front page as they like to do when the story hurts Mr Trump

You should watch the hearing. If you're not biased in any way you'll get it.

He's guilty and his expressions made it clear.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I thought Strzok couldn't/wouldn't comment on the Dossier, or should I say, the THREE Dossiers.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Guilty of what? Adultery?

Well, yeah, so's the President and most of Congress and probably two or three guys or gals on the SCOTUS.

What's the point? Is the Congress the Morality Police now?

Pfft.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

"I've talked to FBI agents around the country," Gohmert said. "You've embarrassed them. You've embarrassed yourself. And I can't help but wonder when I see you looking there with a little smirk, how many times did you look so innocent into your wife's eye and lie to her about Lisa Page?"

CNN obligated to report the hearing, of course not on the front page as they like to do when the story hurts Mr Trump

You should watch the hearing. If you're not biased in any way you'll get it.

He's guilty and his expressions made it clear.

Gohmert is indeed guilty. He's guilty of being the stupidest son a bitch on the face of the planet at times.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join