It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BlueAjah

I thought Strzok couldn't/wouldn't comment on the Dossier, or should I say, the THREE Dossiers.

Strange isn't it? ... how the MSM is ignoring Strzok's big reveal that dossier came through Bruce Ohr.
Did you notice in the hearing how all of Strzok's team's faces fell when he said that?
Then one of the attorneys handed him a note, and facepalmed with a very obvious "ohh sh**" face.

It was funny how Jim Jordan made him repeat what he said, just to make sure it was obvious that he meant it.

Notice how Strzok wouldn't answer the question: "Did you know Bruce Orr's wife, Nellie, worked for Fusion GPS?".

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Guess I missed this part, long hearing...

What did he claimed to not answer this one?

I bet he:

1. Just forgot
2. Couldn't remember
3. Can't comment on ongoing investigations

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I remember a long/awkward consult with his group of lawyers...and then something like "I can't comment".
It was fairly early in the testimony.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you hold trump to the same standard? Because he cheats on his wives. He cheated on three different wives and AND he says nasty things about people day in and day out.

1. Strzok is not being questioned over cheating on his wife. One Congressman called him out on it, but that had no bearing on the reason for the hearing. He is testifying about being biased in the performance of his duties.

2. If Trump said things on the same scale as Strzok, while engaged in a government position that could be used to illegally harm the object of his ire, yes, I would hold him to the same standard. That was the exact reason I wanted Bentley (a Republican) out of the Alabama Governor's Mansion. This far, I have not seen Trump claim he was going to overthrow an election.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did you see the part where he said "I could smell the Trump supporters" . Than says i'm not bias. Hahahaha okay...

It is the height of ignorance, for a seemingly educated man, to believe he can simply "turn of" his biases when doing his job.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

Did you see the part where he said "I could smell the Trump supporters" . Than says i'm not bias. Hahahaha okay...

It is the height of ignorance, for a seemingly educated man, to believe he can simply "turn of" his biases when doing his job.

I, along with millions and millions of other Americans, also turn off any outside interferences, such as bias against anything, while engaging in my profession. It's not a difficult thing to do for those who have control over their brains.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You might want to go back and read the quotes of his text messages in this thread.
He took his bias to work, and intended to use his position of power to act upon it. His own words.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Boy, Trey Gowdy sure made a fool out of himself yesterday, huh?

And how about that Chairman telling Strzok he couldn't consult with this attorney?

Downright chilling.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

I thought his comment about Trump supporters being "Hillbillies" was particularly unbiased.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Why is that important?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I don't think anyone made more of a fool than Strzok itself.

He was more nervous than Zuckerberg.

And I thought that was impossible.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

You might want to go back and read the quotes of his text messages in this thread.
He took his bias to work, and intended to use his position of power to act upon it. His own words.

You might want to listen to his testimony in full, and try to comprehend it, instead of reading little snippets posted here designed to mislead you. You are giving him far more credit for overreaching power than he has -- "using his power to act upon it".

That would be funny if you weren't so deluded as to believe it.

link   

Yep. No matter how hard they tried they had nothing to bring back to papa trump from Muellers treasure chest of evidence. Boo hoo!

link   

Are you serious?

What questions should be asked then?

How was Lisa in bed?

Geez.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I, along with millions and millions of other Americans, also turn off any outside interferences, such as bias against anything, while engaging in my profession. It's not a difficult thing to do for those who have control over their brains.

I can turn off my biases as well when in such a situation... to a point anyway. But how does one turn off their biases and then still manage to send biased texts on a very regular basis during that time in which they are supposed to have those biases turned off?

Had Strzok simply said stuff like "I don't like Trump" or "God, I hope Hillary wins!" or even "Trump is an idiot" I could agree with you. But talking about an insurance policy in case Trump won? Stating that "We will stop him" in response to a concern he might get elected? All on a government issued device, the same device he used to perform his investigations? Nope, sorry, that's just a bridge too far.

We are talking about a US Federal government official, a high-level FBI agent who was at one point in charge of the investigations into both candidates, so hateful of Trump that he felt it justified to use his government device to openly indicate a desire to use his position to thwart a US election. By contrast, Russia is accused of making up stories on social media to do the same thing. Seems to me the real problem is the one who had the power to carry out such an intent.

Strain at a pea and swallow a camel.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why is that important?

It's a simple Y/N question...already PUBLIC knowledge Nellie Orr worked for Fusion GPS at the time.

WHY was he advised not to answer that he knew what she did for a living at the time?

Clearly, Bruce Orr (whom he admitted consulting with) was his direct connection to Steele through Bruce's wife Nellie.
THIS allows him to state he never met with or talked directly with Steele.
edit on 13-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I honestly don't know what to say to you anymore.

All that brilliance.............

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That's not hard for anyone to believe. What's so hard to believe that the IG determined that bias didn't enter his work. Also don't forget he was not working alone on this. He had people above him and below him to verify and keep him honest. Or was the whole department in on it?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Are you serious?

What questions should be asked then?

How was Lisa in bed?

Geez.

Bet she was a tiger in bed.
'Crazy Eyes' in that one.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ShamnaOahu

Imagination is good. Over imagination not so much.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join