It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mutant human-like sea creature' sparks panic after being found ***ALIVE***

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't hold a lot of faith in some of these stories but this creature, when the guy picked it up, was found to be ALIVE and moving its limbs. Anyone ever see anything like this? Mutated starfish?

Link

The strange animal was discovered floating along the shore of a beach in China. Locals were scared to approach it at first but then one man picked it up to get a photo next to it.

When he did, he was left stunned as the animal began moving its head and limbs. A video of the phenomenon was shared online, where it soon gained popularity.

It has since been posted on YouTube channel The Hidden Underbelly, where it has racked up more that one thousand hits already.

edit on 11-7-2018 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Anyone ever see anything like this?

It looks like rubber to me , it isn't alive.

Good old Daily Star.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It looks like he's speaking!!! he's saying...fake, fake

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There are some weird looking jellylike organisms in the ocean, some are related to jelly fish, others are of all sorts of shapes, sometimes blob like or like a sheet off a bed and they can move. I can't discount this as being one of those kind of creatures, I wish I could remember the name of the organism that forms the weird shapes often.

It could be a hoax or it could just be some weird creature from the sea, Being fairly flat makes me think there is a possibility it could be real. It doesn't look like a sea cucumber, I do not know what it could be if it is real.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It looks like an uncommon, or mutated variety of starfish, rather than a fake anything.

Hmmm ... Fuki-sushi?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It looks like an Alien that got ran over by a Mack truck!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It looks like an uncommon, or mutated variety of starfish, rather than a fake anything.

It has since been posted on YouTube channel The Hidden Underbelly, where it has racked up more that one thousand hits already.

Quality journalism.
Pretty sure it is fake.

The Hidden Underbelly.

This clip have been leaked today on the internet claiming that its of a supposed UFO that was filmed within AREA 51.

Wonder if he wrote the Daily Star article

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

How in the world is that blob considered in any way to be human like ?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The Ginger-bread Man really let himself go.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Friggin autoplay music! Gaaaahh!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
It looks like an Alien that got ran over by a Mack truck!

Naw, it is just a gingerbread man that got kind of bleached out swimming in the ocean. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
The Ginger-bread Man really let himself go.

No, he was definitely murdered and thrown in the river.
Probably a robbery as you will note the gumdrop buttons are missing.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Likely it's a movie prop.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
LOL it's a have eaten Flounder/halibut .
edit on 7/11/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The only thing human about it is that is garbage some human threw into the ocean.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I hate to think about what that could have been at one time. No, not because I think it's alive rather that I think it's a HOAX.

It's clearly some rubbery type of material that has doll eyes on it, and a stumpy human like figure, but if anyone can remember back to that "alien mushroom" that came out of China that turned out to be nothing but a nasty used sex toy, then I'm pretty sure you can see why a stumpy humanoid shaped fleshy looking shape might be gross to think about. Like some kind of amputated sex doll that was used and left out in the hot sun before being used one last time then tossed into the river for a few months to "clean" it self before being picked up for a last re-using. This thing is probably what that doll would look like.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
FFS. 1 second into the video and if you haven't dismissed it as pure BS then why the hell are you on ATS....mind you ATS these days is a magnet for the ludicrous.

OK number of "serious" responses is an indication of how out of touch that ATS has become.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

You want a paper bag? You seem a little winded lol

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
"Human-like" how? Doesn't look anything like the human holding it.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I saw 'mutant human-like sea creature' and I clicked.

I am such a sucker. S & F anyway

top topics

<<   2 >>

join