It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Project Serpo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Kharron

Here are some links... Whether they're what you're looking for, obviously I don't know.

Happy reading!!

That one has a large number of links to threads related to Serpo...I've no idea how many of them are still active.

Awesome, I'm adding that to my list of reading.

Mostly I was looking for some links from serpo.info. Pretty much all of them 404. I don't know if I'm getting all of this right but Tacitus is Zep? Tacitus had the access to the yahoo email, until he quit. In this email here he (Zep?) claims he was on a task to investigate a breach of classified information. Was all this fake or was Zep really an agent?

What happened to Shawnna? If you remember, of course. Last visit to ATS in 2007.

What a story. What a movie this would make.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Before my time as staff.

Couldn't tell you even if I knew, not something we do, ever. Sorry.

As for a movie? It'd be interesting, that's for sure...
edit on 7/11/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Before my time as staff.

Couldn't tell you even if I knew, not something we do, ever. Sorry.

As for a movie? It'd be interesting, that's for sure...

Thanks, I've got reading for days.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Found Shawnna.

Edit: On second thought, I shouldn't post a link to her personal blog. Removed.
edit on 11-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I did a post on this a while ago.

SERPO post

----

I find it interesting how the story is confirmed by many people; that is how several people are convinced it is a true story.

John Lear heard from his sources that it was true. Bob Lazar mentions some of the craft he worked on came from Zeta Reticuli.

Also interesting is how the movie Close Encounters depicts something like Project Serpo in the end.

One part that doesn't make sense is if anyone claims it is a planet of the Greys or EBE's. John mentions this in his interview since he and others believe the Greys are engineered cybernetic organisms.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Wow, talk about a blast from the past! SERPO was the whole reason I signed up here to begin with! I think I have had this account here at ATS longer than any one account i have had anywhere else on the internet. 12 years and running strong!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
All these years later, I figure that SERPO was government-sponsored project aimed at examining what the public would buy as truth. Is that what we might consider psi-ops? Pretty much. Interesting list of participants, too.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
From my take on it,

'Close Encounters of the third kind' is the prologue to Serpo. Sure the names and places have been changed to protect the Innocent, whatever. From last report the secret space program is up to 173 interactions with with other intelligent species. Sounds like they get a hard time with isolation as other illegal immigrants do for the ones that choose Earth.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... .htm.

edit on 11-7-2018 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I'd say that's pretty much the top of the list myself, Johnny. Not only considering their past, but some of the contract project objectives some of them have been involved in since 9/11when a lot of monies opened up for studies. We're a very convenient--perfect even--test bed for such things. I'm at the vet with a very sick kitty, but I'll try and link some supporting materials later.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was so caught up in SERPO, I joined ATS because of it. That was before all the political crap, and when ATS was awesome!!
In the end I got the feeling it was a psi-ops program of some sort.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, Serpo was fabricated by people connected to Project Camelot. Specifically, Bill Ryan and his buddies.

In fact, I believe Serpo was one of the main reasons Project Camelot fell apart.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, Project Camelot and Bill had a lot to do with it. And Project Camelot needed to fall apart, but it looks more like Bill was a true believer and fall guy for the perpetrators he thought were his buddies. At some point, however, he should've known it was b.s. Whether he did figure it out and kept pushing it anyway is hard to say.

The "Team of 5" emails of those behind the scenes that were directing the "revelations" points to Hal Puthoff, Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, and Richard Doty as dead center of the whole thing. Not the first or last time those cats were associated with UFO shenanigans.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It was more of a Doty operation as he was widely thought to be the author of the narrative. This was (iirc) borne out by him having the same IP as the 'anonymous' who was 'leaking' the story on a private mailing list.

Bill Ryan was party to a bunch of sketchy people and their unlikely narratives. It might not mean he was instrumental (or seminal) to the tales as he was a popular conduit for disseminating them. In image form, he was the little crescent in a larger Venn Diagram of shady characters and fantasists.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Nothing that sinister...

Just a buncha yahoos goin' for the lol's, and drumming up support, and clicks, for their various websites/endevours.

Whatever truth they used to push their con, and that's what it was, damaged an already shaky field of investigation...ufology and it's related subsets.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Kurokage
Nothing that sinister...
Just a buncha yahoos goin' for the lol's, and drumming up support, and clicks, for their various websites/endevours.

Might wanna check out some of the names provided, and their subsequent connections. We're not talking 4chan here.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I know it's not 4chan...I was here while it was going on. SERPO was nightmarish...I'm very glad I wasn't on staff at the time.

I freely admit, I could be wrong in my reading of it...wouldn't hardly be the first time.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

It was more of a Doty operation as he was widely thought to be the author of the narrative. This was (iirc) borne out by him having the same IP as the 'anonymous' who was 'leaking' the story on a private mailing list.

Yeah, I'm rusty on it all: Why did they allow Broadbent to work his counter-intel so long, Kandy?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
its a know richard doty PSY-OP

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Go listen to the Paracast show and he'll explain it in his own words.

My takeaway is they've never been that smart. They always blow it and get foiled by their own mistakes and the abject absence of any actual evidence to back up the 'grand story.'

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thanks for all the comments... stayed up in bed reading on the tablet until I could read no more. There is SO much more to this!

I don't want to offer any insights now as I'm not done yet, and there are a ton of emails I still have to get through. Interesting thing, for being a rational person I believe I am, I can't shake the feeling there may have been more to this in the beginning. I don't think the original Anon ever came back. And the falling apart and the distrust between every member of these groups is incredible. No one trusted anyone and they all screwed each other in some way over the course of the two years.

With how much has gone on, it's hard not to get a feeling that this was a very effective cover up; that some part, no matter how small, could have had some truth to it. I just wish all the links still worked, on this site and others, so that I can get the whole picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join