It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Witness Prepared to Identify Two Killers of Seth Rich

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

why are you folks on the left so against finding the truth about this crime? If it's what you think, it will make all the Trump folks look bad. If it's not, and it's close to what it looks like, then there are bad people in the government who need to be removed.

Are you so heavily invested in the political aspect of this, that justice isn't even an issue?

At some point, reality will matter.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No one is against solving his murder.
But this story is not leading to any sort of truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Some here have offered quite obvious critiques of the contention of the OP ... and that means we don't want Mr. Rich's murder to be solved according to some of our friends.

In other words, if we don't accept any absurd, publicity-seeking nonsense by the lobbyist that is our topic here, we are "leftists who want the truth hidden."

It does seem like Mr. Rich's death was an extreme result of a simple robbery, but even so, that doesn't mean "so the DNC must have killed him."

I know that many folks here only love law-enforcement when they're doing what you want them to, but perhaps you could give a passing amount of respect to the Washington PD who, you know, are actually looking at the physical evidence in this matter?

Just a thought. Please proceed with the left-bashing nonsense.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Do you now want this solved is the question that is always answered 'no' if we fairly read the other left leaning ATS'ers comments intentions

Sounds more like an understanding issue to me. No one is saying don't solve it or that they don't want it solved.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

FFS! Are you crazy?

He had his phone and wallet with him. What kind of robbery is this?

You're delusional if you believe this.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Can you point out the reasons why it isn't leading to "truth"? Do you have anything else to add and/or back your claims?

I'm trying really hard to understand why we should just let this story go as you say.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

So they were bad thieves. A car may have come by or they saw a possible witness.
Any number of reasons or they were just looking to kill someone.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

FFS! Are you crazy?

He had his phone and wallet with him. What kind of robbery is this?

You're delusional if you believe this.

Not delusional at all really.

Washington PD have stated that Rich's death is the result of a bungled robbery. They have reviewed the physical evidence as well as the crime scene ... have you?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Unless one is willing to say that political machine's HAVE NEVER killed someone to protect themselves...you can't rule out political assassination in this case.

Stupid to ignore ANY possible motives or suspects in attempting to solve an unsolved murder.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

No one is against solving his murder.
But this story is not leading to any sort of truth.

But you and your clan seem to strike at anything related to this with lots of venom. If it's a right wing conspiracy, it will go like the rest and be forgotten soon enough. But the facts look odd, and there just might be something to it.

Years ago, this was a conspiracy site, and the members here would discuss some wild things, and not be afraid of getting attacked by twits. Ahh, the good old days.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

or they were just looking to kill someone

right..

I think I go hit my head in the wall now...

How could you even created an account on this site...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Can you point out the reasons why it isn't leading to "truth"? Do you have anything else to add and/or back your claims? 

Yes. Russia hacked the DNC.

I'm trying really hard to understand why we should just let this story go as you say.

See above....But you do you boo... don't let it go. You'll just end up looking foolish.
No skin off my nose.
edit on 7102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Unless one is willing to say that political machine's HAVE NEVER killed someone to protect themselves...you can't rule out political assassination in this case.

Stupid to ignore ANY possible motives or suspects in attempting to solve an unsolved murder.

Why not? Why are the conclusions of law-enforcement, which I have personally seen many of you backup unquestioningly in other discussions, so contraversial in this case?

I would suggest that for many here, the real desire is not "keep looking until we find the truth" but rather more along the lines of "keep looking until this can be tied to the DNC/Clinton somehow."

What is fallacious about the findings of the Washington PD?

link   

If there's conclusive evidence, why are you so mad at the new witness that showed up?

And yes, you are. You're trying to discredit them ever since your first comment.

Or maybe you're just ingenuous and do not believe someone can fake a crime scene.

link   

or they were just looking to kill someone

right..

I think I go hit my head in the wall now...

How could you even created an account on this site...

Use of ad hominem usually demostrates the paucity of your argument.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I can I guess because you don't make the rules here.
Lucky lucky me.

Gangs have initiations where a potential candidate has to commit murder to get in.
Maybe you're not aware of that. Where do you live?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

If there's conclusive evidence, why are you so mad at the new witness that showed up?

And yes, you are. You're trying to discredit them ever since your first comment.

Or maybe you're just ingenuous and do not believe someone can fake a crime scene.

Jesus.

I'm not mad at "the new witness" ... and I've made logical critiques of the claims made in the OP.

You say "trying to discredit" whereas I say "revealing the nonsense."

It would seem that we have a disagreement on this matter.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Oh, right THE RUSSIANS!!1!1!eleven

I won't even take the trouble to ask for proofs that they hacked the DNC because I'm certain that you do not have any.

This is just the fiction story you kept repeating in the mirror until you believed completely.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Oh, right THE RUSSIANS!!1!1!eleven

I won't even take the trouble to ask for proofs that they hacked the DNC because I'm certain that you do not have any.

This is just the fiction story you kept repeating in the mirror until you believed completely.

Russian hacking of the DNC is not fiction and this has been shown multiple times through multiple sources including the whole of the American Intelligence Community.

There is delusion here, but it is not the claim about Russian hacking...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What is fallacious about the findings of the Washington PD?

When the Washington PD gives us an actual murderer...the case is SOLVED.
As long as it says the murder was committed by "Person or Persons unknown"...the case remains UNSOLVED.

Until a suspect is identified/arrested/tried/convicted...any speculation it was just a simple mugging gone deadly is STILL just speculation.

Seth Rich's murderer(s) remain at large.
No potential suspects can yet be ruled out.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join