It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Witness Prepared to Identify Two Killers of Seth Rich

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Personally I do find it quite hard to believe the DNC would kill Seth, I don't know the real reason for his death, it may have just been random, although it seems pretty clear he was the DNC leaker because Assange has basically outright admitted it on multiple occasions... if anyone knows the truth it's him because his organization released the leaks. Everything else is nothing but speculation and hearsay, even if some hacker claims to be behind it, unless they have proof there's no reason to think they are telling the truth unless you want to believe it.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'd love to see some folks held accountable, but like others, I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

That movie has nothing to do with this story.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Assange may admit all he wants but I will not believe him because who is the best person to allude to the leaks when you want to protect the real leaker.....a dead man.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Gryphon66

So, you're saying they couldn't be bothered to hire an investigator for the unsolved murder of one of their own high-level IT staffers, and the Russia investigation isn't a criminal matter now?

All this mental gymnastics must be tuckering you out.

Why would they hire their own investigator.
If someone where you worked was murdered would your employer investigate it? Would they hire investigators?
You say some absurd things as arguments. Why would Richs employer investigate his murder? That's what the police are for.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

James Comey is NOT a crook. Give us all a friggin break.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I certainly do know what I'm talking about.
This is a non story as far as the hacked emails.
First there was nothing in the emails that anyone might feel compelled to have revealed. That's number one. So Rich would have no reason to do this to his employers.
It's very convenient to blame a man who cannot stand up and defend himself though. How easy is that?
Second it has been determined that Russia hacked the DNC.
That's it.
The story is over.
This stunt is all theater. It won't be any more effective for your cause than the IG report you so desperately clung to as a final hope and were so slapped in the face with.

The FBI were involved in a conspiracy to lie and tear down a US president

www.theguardian.com...

Rudy Giuliani admits 'Spygate' is Trump PR tactic against Robert Mueller

President’s lawyer gives meandering Sunday show interviews‘It’s for public opinion’, he says of claims of campaign informant

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani said on Sunday that his repeated imputations of a supposed scandal at the heart of the Robert Mueller investigation – which Donald Trump calls “Spygate” – amounted to a tactic to sway public opinion and limit the risk of the president being impeached.

“Of course we have to do it to defend the president,” Trump’s lawyer told CNN State of the Union host Dana Bash, who accused him of being part of a campaign to undermine the Mueller investigation. Trump has repeatedly called the special counsel’s work a “witch hunt”, despite its producing five guilty pleas, including by three former Trump aides, and evidence of Russian tampering in US elections

Yeah. So much for that.

edit on 7102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So all you need to do is prove that.
How did Seth Rich get the emails from the Russians who tried to publish them on their own (Through their own site created by the GRU ... DCLeaks. Prior to wiki releasing them)
So many loose ends with this not very well thought out conspiracy theory.
Or are you going to claim that DCLeaks was created by Seth Rich too.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Why does this remind me of Obama's birth certificate?

Time will tell - - I guess.

I know, cause it is possible both of the OS's for the actual birth certificates authenticity and the follow up investigation of Rich's death stink to high heaven!

So for the Obama thing I say why not show us the real one if you are not lying? For the Rich's death, where is the camera footage from the LEO"s?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
With a DEA agent and an ATF agent directly involved, the entire agencies are suspect. Since the FBI was clearly in the bag for keeping clinton out of prison, who'se to say these other agencies werent in on it?

Try and solve a crime when the biggest, most powerful government on the planet is the culprit, and has unlimited resources to hide, fabricate, or even change evidence.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^BING BINGGG!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Gryphon66

Regardless of how it plays out and what the truth ends up being, this has been worthy of being a movie script.

The series "House of Cards" seems to be spot on eh?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

One month from now zero evidence will emerge, proving just how deep the conspiracy goes.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Anonymously while hiding his face and disguising hid voice he will tell all, 2 years after the fact. Yes that's a credible witness, and he is an agent with the DEA or ATF?

Yet for 2 years he has been hiding behind his badge covering up a murder by remaining silent. He better remain silent as he will be facing a host of legal problems himself.

The accused have a right to face their accussed so until this coward goes to court to offer sworn testimony, he needs to keep his mouth closed. Hope he is not indicative of our federal law enforcement officers in this country, otherwise we are in a lot more trouble

Even if he has proof they want to kill him now too?

I think thou on the left dost protest too much!

Do you now want this solved is the question that is always answered 'no' if we fairly read the other left leaning ATS'ers comments intentions.
edit on 10-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So maybe this question has been covered somewhere here, but I didn't see it.

The most recurring deflection away from 'Hillary did it' is, the 'Russians did it', meaning it was the Russians who hacked the DNC servers (meaning Rich knew nothing). So who killed Rich? The Russians would have no reason to, and neither would Hillary. So, who did it?

Rich was shot multiple times (twice in the back). He was also beaten. Don't ya' think if you're going to "rob" someone, you'd spend less time shooting and beating him and more time actually "robbing" him?

But, he wasn't robbed!

So, who did it?
edit on 7/10/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So, who did it?

Someone with a grudge. Random violence is a fact of American life. Thank the gods for the NRA, who made this murder possible.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So, who did it?

Someone with a grudge. Random violence is a fact of American life. Thank the gods for the NRA, who made this murder possible.
Damn I just love ignorant posters who have no idea what they're talking about.

Thank the gods Maxine Waters incited violence and riled up her pitiful base of leftist naive supporters for all to see during the midterms 😃

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: yuppa

James Comey is NOT a crook. Give us all a friggin break.

Hillary-ous!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What's it like to be an idiot?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Wgere can I watch it? and what time is it on GMT?.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So, who did it?

Your signature must be ashamed of being part of this post.

The fact that all lefties from this thread just want to move on in this case just reinforce the hypotheses that it was committed by the DNC itself.

You guys are so scared right now.

Your whole belief system is a lie.
edit on 10/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join