It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Witness Prepared to Identify Two Killers of Seth Rich

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You know, the servers they refused to hand over to the FBI and DOJ during the Russian hacking scandal because they hired their own independent investigators. I suppose they couldn't be bothered to do the same with the mysterious death of one of their own IT staffers.

BTW, anyone hear about the Awan's lately?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

You know, the servers they refused to hand over to the FBI and DOJ during the Russian hacking scandal because they hired their own independent investigators. I suppose they couldn't be bothered to do the same with the mysterious death of one of their own IT staffers.

BTW, anyone hear about the Awan's lately?

Oh, they HIRED investigators? They didn't investigate themselves?

Hmmm ... guess you answered your own question.

They didn't "bother" because the death of Mr. Rich is a criminal matter being investigated by actual law enforcement?

Look you answered another question on your own.

Good job.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
This is a potential bombshell. And throws quite a curveball at some of the Seth Rich murder theories floating around.
Gateway Pundit

First, there's this:

Jack Burkman, a Washington-based attorney and lobbyist who has worked with a private investigative team to solve the Seth Rich murder mystery, told The Gateway Pundit that the witness has conclusive evidence that will bring Rich’s killers to justice within a month.

Many folks pointed to MS-13 as the possible gunmen in the Seth Rich murder. This witness however, is not...

“After two long hard years of work, we have a witness who is prepared to identify the two killers of Seth Rich. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent,” Jack Burkman, told TGP in an exclusive interview.

Current government agents?! What?!

I won't vouch for the validity of the story here, so don't shoot the messenger please. But if this is true, July just got much more interesting..

Well the presser will definitely be interesting.

The story raises a couple questions for me.....

What connection would a DEA and ATF agents have to do with Seth?

And my next question is more posed as a statement....

The fact they say one is DEA and one is ATF suggests to me whomever the witness is must know these 2 agents. Now that would mean they know the 2 and they are all somehow connected, or possibly more likely is that the witness is one of the 2 agents hinself.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Here's the thing: the investigation into Rich's death is ON GOING.

If these "investigators" have evidence relating to his death, their legal obligation is to turn that over to the police.

Grandstanding, having press conferences at Holiday Inns tells me this is ... theatre. Which is sad, given the severity of the matter.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Never thought I would see you drag unverified information out as fact.
Whatever to push your agenda?

"Fortune hasn’t verified either independently. "

You going to bring the onion next?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I have a problem with believing a lawyer/lobbiest could find witnesses when the DC detectives didn't find any witnesses. They offered a reward that as far as I know has never been claimed. Wikileaks offered a reward too.

Go to Netflix. Watch "The Keepers" then tell me why police can't find witnesses or evidence of crimes they don't want solved. There are clues in that series that were not "discovered" by police so a murder went unpunished. That is just the first story that popped into my head. I'm sure there are plenty of them out there that law enforcement doesn't want solved. Forensic Files also has many cases of police being unable to solve crimes for years until new witnesses are found. Stuff happens.

I have no idea whether a new witness will mean a conviction or not but to dismiss the witness simply because a couple of years have passed is just ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Never thought I would see you drag unverified information out as fact.
Whatever to push your agenda?

"Fortune hasn’t verified either independently. "

You going to bring the onion next?

Fortune was exceptionally clear in the article where the report came from, what the actual sources were, what the reporting was (without political bias, I might add) and then stated that they haven't independently verified the claims of the Russian website that was reporting on the mattter ... so your issue is that Fortune was honest and reported the news?

Do you have some reason to doubt the reporting? Do you think the testimony was faked or altered?

Fortune presented their evidence fairly ... what do you have?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Grandstanding, having press conferences at Holiday Inns tells me this is ... theatre. Which is sad, given the severity of the matter.

That's what I just posted in another thread. Reminds me of a Gloria Allred stunt.

Besides, there's no way I would stand in public (disguised or not) and accuse Federal law enforcement of murder, if I was telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

So, you're saying they couldn't be bothered to hire an investigator for the unsolved murder of one of their own high-level IT staffers, and the Russia investigation isn't a criminal matter now?

All this mental gymnastics must be tuckering you out.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's what I just posted in another thread. Reminds me of a Gloria Allred stunt.

Besides, there's no way I would stand in public (disguised or not) and accuse Federal law enforcement of murder, if I was telling the truth.

If they have actual evidence, and they haven't given it to the authorities in full, they are obstructing justice.

They'd better hope this is nothing more than a publicity stunt for a lobbying firm.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Interesting you choose unverified information from Russian sources to vilify russians.
It's why I asked you to point out the good from the bad.
One could put out a story on the moon being green cheese and as long as they are honest that it is unverified that makes it ok?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

So, you're saying they couldn't be bothered to hire an investigator for the unsolved murder of one of their own high-level IT staffers, and the Russia investigation isn't a criminal matter now?

All this mental gymnastics must be tuckering you out.

I'm saying that they apparently acted to remedy a security flaw in their systems, and allowedd the proper authorities to do their jobs.

No mental gymnastics on my part ... I'm kinda enjoying watching you flip around though.

Yeah, the Russian investigation is criminal ... I think Bob Mueller may be working on that ... you know, actual law enforcement?

Let me know if I can clear up anything else for ya, K? LOL

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Interesting you choose unverified information from Russian sources to vilify russians.
It's why I asked you to point out the good from the bad.
One could put out a story on the moon being green cheese and as long as they are honest that it is unverified that makes it ok?

I provided clear evidence as requested by an earlier poster. Moreover, the US has officially accused Russia of using state actors to hack and interfere with our elections ... you may have heard about that. I've now with ease provided two other reputable sources that back up the source I cited earlier.

What have you done? A whole lot of talkin' with not a shred of evidence.

There is no good hacker, shooter. You can desperately spin all you want.

It's accepted fact that Russia hacked the DNC, tried to hack our election systems, and interfered in our electoral process apparently with the help of several members of the Trump campaign, I might add, with three guilty to date, one in jail, and more to come.
edit on 9-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Are you laughing because you first used an unverified story and were called on it?
Oh and the hill and business insider will be directed back at ya as sources in the future even tho they are passing on stories reported by others.
At least fortune was honest about it being unverfied.

Still I hope you will separate the truth telling russians for us from those that are dishonest and don't have the USA's best interests at heart.
Since all those who have contacted russians are traitors and all.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Did you ever find any counterevidence or are you still trying to spin?

Go ahead show us any source that contradicts, counters, or even questions these articles.

Or keep on with the talky talk and keep discrediting yourself further.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Your first source admitted the story was unverified ; why would I need counter evidence?
The other 2 parroted others reporting.

If that is what you accept as truth the past 2 years have robbed far more from you than any election.
The story may well be true ,but the sources you listed aren't; and which russians to believe? You believe the hackers?You believe Putin's prosecution?
Interesting you don't believe the op, but you believe Russian news.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

LOL ...

Russian hacker claims he can prove he hacked DNC - The Hill

Jailed Russian hacker: I hacked Democrats 'under the command' of Russian intelligence agents - Business Insider

Yeah, keep spinning. The facts are well-verified from multiple sources.

i smell frame up.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: yuppa

Whose word DO you trust?

The FBI over the DNC and cloudstrike.

The FBI has agreed, as part of the American Intelligence Community that Russia did indeed hack into the DNC systems and leak emails.

So, while the sad matter of Mr. Rich's death still remains to be solved, at least we know that much, eh?

The same FBI THATat the time was lead by a crook.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Come on already give up this debunked story.
It was started before it was known without a doubt that Russia hacked the DNC.
With that conclusion this story just falls apart.

you really do have no idea what you are talking about..
do you honestly buy everything the media sells you

known without a doubt that Russia hacked the DNC.

I just... cant stop shaking my head at how damaging a person you are to the truth or common sense.

The FBI were involved in a conspiracy to lie and tear down a US president.. why is it so hard to believe that DC Police arent capable of covering up a political hit?

shame on you...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join