It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Witness Prepared to Identify Two Killers of Seth Rich

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Why do you think anyone takes you serious?

You're demanding evidence for known and accepted facts.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're demanding evidence for known and accepted facts.

And yet, we haven't seen any evidences.

Just your "facts".

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I am not a leftie but using the common sense that God gave me. This is junk, if these people actually had evidence of a crime they would not grand stand and "slowly" release the evidence.

If this federal agent is actually afraid for his life, why would you send out a press release, inviting the public to come hear you give your evidence at the local Holiday Inn ?

Makes zero sense. If you are a witness to a crime, you talk to the police and a prosecutor, not some two-bit private detective and the press. They have harped before, this same tune and provided absolutely nothing.

I would love to see those responsible for this man's murder brought to justice. If that happens to be someone inside the DNC, great, I really don't care of their politics, they are murderers, their politics don't matter. It is very.unlikely this will result in anything other than the same speculation that has been spewed before.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

That's simply absurd.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

^^^^
THIS

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It's been proven. You know the old adage about leading a horse to water?
Yeah I can't make you understand or believe. That's on you. But it's been proven.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sure I could but would they read it? I'm not the head banger type myself. Lol

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh I'd read it.

Couldn't miss that.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You refuse the evidence. Look up DCLeaks look up Fancy Bear and look up Cozy bear.
Look up anything that doesn't pin the hack on a stupid conspiracy theory. Otherwise do not pin your ignorance on me. The information is there. The connections and proof are there. I can't help you if you ignore it. And you are ignoring it.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Heh.

Nope, gave that up in the 80s.

Some folks desperately distract from the ludicrous assertions supporting this lobbyist turned Private Eye ... If you notice it's done regularly here.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Then you'll do the research I suggested. Otherwise you are just ignoring the facts.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Perspective creates reality. And I think it's time we accept that we live in two different realities.

I'm willing to see some evidences that the Russians hacked the DNC and gave it to Wikileaks, I'm open minded on this one. But all you say is IT'S THE RUSSIANS!! and "look up this or that" this is not evidence and I won't spend a day googleing things and filtering what is true and what is bull#.

If you have any links backing up your claims I'll read them and we can discuss it.

Otherwise it's just your biased opinion against mine.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You are right. There is no proof that Russia gave anything to Assange. And Assange said it was not the Russians.

Russia tries to hack everyone, so I have no doubt they saw Russia hits on the DNC servers. I see that on our servers every day. But it does not mean Russia gave anything to Wikileaks.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes.

And even if they did handled the server to Wikileaks I don't get why the democrats are so mad.

Their president ordered illegal surveillance on their opposition candidate.

It's just politics, they say.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Just what kind of evidence are you looking for? A photo of Putin with his hands on the keyboard and a caption saying yeah we did it. So what?

If you're patient Mueller will lay it all out but it's already been determined by our intelligence agencies that it was russia. The IC from several countries agree with our findings and have found similar actions taken within their own countries. Are you going to blame Seth Rich for those other hacks too?
This is what I mean by too many assumptions being needed before the story makes any sense.
And you still cant explain how Rich got the hacked emails from Russia who published some in the weeks before wikileaks started publishing them.
edit on 7102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Isn't Burkman the same guy that has been shut down numerous times by Seth Rich's family for telling lies and trying to make money off their son's death?

Seems like a reliable source.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You're just getting around to accepting that now? I've known you live in your own reality for some time now.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Is there a link to a live feed for this presser? I'd like to see what happens for myself versus hear it from anyone else.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

First off...mad at? 😵 WTH? We don't know the witness how can we be mad at him?

Second...witness? They were there, saw what happened and are just coming forward now two years later? Why didn't they call 911from where they were while witnessing a man getting murdered?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Where did wikileaks get them from because Russia had them in the weeks leading g up to wikileaks publishing them. They published some on their website DCLeaks. DCLeaks was set up by Russian GRU and is associated with Guccifer.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join