It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla Coils in standard CRTs & TVs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Tesla Coils can be used in all kinds of high-capacitance and high-voltage-discharging, and are sometimes used to de-gauss computer monitors from within.

If you sit with your head near to a CRT then the coils actually make your mind time-travel to various locales, dependant on the nature of the website visited or the connection in place. But only your head is affected.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
have you tried this yourself?????

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It happens all the while.

There are ways of utilising it -

you know how a circle can be squared?

well a sphere can be cubed -

in other words, what the Sun is can be copied.

say one thing a Sun does is be a stargate,

it emanates from all six sides from it's centre,

that can be done in a cube (hexahedron), with the coils pointing inwards.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What if you fall asleep next to the television when there is a Guthy Renker paid presentation on TV. Do you wake up with a free set of steak knives?

Seriously though do you have and explanation of how this supposedly works. I would be interested to see a link or article which backs this up.
Where did you get this info from?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet, or not enough sleep last night, but this is totally lost on me...maybe my head is too close to my monitor???

It happens all the while.

There are ways of utilising it -

you know how a circle can be squared?

well a sphere can be cubed -

in other words, what the Sun is can be copied.

say one thing a Sun does is be a stargate,

it emanates from all six sides from it's centre,

that can be done in a cube (hexahedron), with the coils pointing inwards.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Hughes
If you sit with your head near to a CRT then the coils actually make your mind time-travel to various locales, dependant on the nature of the website visited or the connection in place. But only your head is affected.

Trying to find answers, eh? How is it possible for me to attach to your mind and retrieve informations from you regarding the Past? Do you really think, that my brand new LCD monitor has anything to do with our mind contact?

What if I'm using a fascinating technique, that even amazes the Aliens?

But of course you cannot believe things other than your thoughts, because it all concerns your money. Is that right?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by Jack Hughes

Trying to find answers, eh? How is it possible for me to attach to your mind and retrieve informations from you regarding the Past? Do you really think, that my brand new LCD monitor has anything to do with our mind contact?

What if I'm using a fascinating technique, that even amazes the Aliens?

But of course you cannot believe things other than your thoughts, because it all concerns your money. Is that right?

Wow! This just keeps getting better and better. Be sure to place and order with your newsagent so you wont miss the the next gripping installment of Tesla oil time travel.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
lol I want some too I just wanna know if this guys tried it lol

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Tesla oil time travel? Where does oil come into it from?

Maybe it's lost on you because you are watching soap operas?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
so have you tried it jack????????

all I really wanna know hehehe

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Typo, I meant Coil.

Well how do you get this to work?
Are there any particular procedures which are the most effective?
What kind of programme/ website would you recommend?
I want to try this out since I have been able to transport myself around mentally a few times.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wow! This just keeps getting better and better. Be sure to place and order with your newsagent so you wont miss the the next gripping installment of Tesla oil time travel.

It has more to do with advanced brain capabilities than CRT monitor, Internet or electric wires.

Within a million years you'll also be capable to do what I'm doing.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
now i'm confused or maybe its the stupid asthma attack I'm having right now....

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Oh, a typo! I thought you were saying something about Texan oil and that kind of thing.

Well the box contains the field and what is to be sent,

it could be that if it is artificial then it won't work exactly the same as a natural zero-point emanator, so that is why maybe only the mind can travel that way.

What is that other guy saying? In a million years what is possible that you are doing?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
now i'm confused or maybe its the stupid asthma attack I'm having right now....

No, you are not confused. What you see is real, and genuine. It is operating far beyond your imagination, that's why you need no reason for anger regarding the search engine.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
jack you havent answered my question yet have you tried this!!!???

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Athsma online? As an aside, athsma is a side-effect of being possessed, there is a connection between it and being used to say and do things for other people. The area they control others from interrupts with the breathing process. It's something that was more known about a long time ago as a sign of such a thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I did reply right away, I wrote -

"it happens all the while".

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Will it help if I use a 'Contour cloud sleep system' *tm*

Maybe what you are making is something that approaches Zero point by constantly lessening the distance rather than reaching it which would explain the fact that I can only be used in one direction. Or maybe we should all lay off the acid.

I dont know any more/

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
nah I've had chornic asthma since I was born I also have 1 ,1/2 lungs an extra vertabre crooked spine spina bifida ya my body is all screwed up

HAVE YOU TIRED THIS????????????

are you avoiding my question? lol kinda seems like it....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join