It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Tesla Coils in standard CRTs & TVs

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Hughes
I'll bet you've twisted countless men out of house and home with that thing you have going there with all that psychological intimidation and so forth, hey I even bet you got caught already and are posting from some Cell Block H somewhere).......


Tell me, that I'm a Prisoner!!!




posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
We are all prisoners. Try getting off of this planet. Go on, I dare you. Give NASA a call and explain to them that it is imperative that you leave this planet immediately and se how they respond. We are stuck here until someone helps us to open up the rest of the galaxy and I dont care if they are grey goblins, reptiles, nordic princesses or elvis roadies.



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You can't leave a planet unless you prove you can live on it as part of it, kinda like you can't leave first grade until you learn to read or count, tie your shoes, all that.

That guy's still saying I am his business partner


hey Vertu how about's you say what business I was in with you, and what lifetime I was your business partner in? Cause then you could prove lizard-people exist AND prove that I am either re-incarnated from a life spent with you - or - I have been extensively brainwashed so as to forget all about you and all our business together. Either way that would be big proof and could make you real money! Not that monopoly money you think is real.



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Hughes
You can't leave a planet unless you prove you can live on it as part of it, kinda like you can't leave first grade until you learn to read or count, tie your shoes, all that.



If you cannot live on a planet as a part of it then that would seem to me to be an ideal reason to leave it. Unfortunately until NASA changes their attitude then I am stuck here.



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Hughes
I have been extensively brainwashed so as to forget all about you and all our business together. Either way that would be big proof and could make you real money! Not that monopoly money you think is real.


You know everything perfectly.

Regarding those sensetive informations you have just witnessed above proves, that you just don't know what you are allowed to write, and what not... in this dangerous place called the Net! Proves that ANY person being hostile to you (and there are way too many of them) can put things together and use them against you for any reason, generating a fatal impact on you and your confidence.

I'm not going to start a list on these people (homers)/websites being hostile to you, but I guess you are aware of them...



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No I meant that unless you can leave the planet self-sufficiently on your own, then you need to do it as part of your whole species / race / society - all this one has done is prove that they do not ever choose to do the correct thing.

Take Vertu there - do you think that if there is any highly advanced aliens out in space or on other planets, that they got that way by allowing such insane peoples to be part of the normal one's lives? Nature on this planet would have tossed that out of the nest ages ago, the first time it stopped making any sense. People seem to let their diseases grow and grow - if there are advanced peoples worlds outside this planet then it is because they got their act together and did not take any rubbish being able to happen.

So - they do not want anyones who do to be part of where they are.

We are ruled over by hypocrites and irresponsibles and I don't really even mean those ones the real hypocrites stick on the TV and tell us are our leaders, this 'civilisation' that allows the level of hypocrasy and double-standards and so on to exist and continue will never get off this planet, whether intra-dimensionally or via a fuel-burning vehicle. The few that do if they do, is for show and to continue to make people here think anything is going that way.



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Hughes
Take Vertu there - do you think that if there is any highly advanced aliens out in space or on other planets, that they got that way by allowing such insane peoples to be part of the normal one's lives?


Just try to imagine: If Vertu is so insane and such a fool, what are the smart and challenging people are capable for?

Just imagine: while you are observing Vertu and his actions (thinking that he is hostile to you), your real enemies are on their way to perform attacks on you. I must admit, that there are way too smart people out there examining you and your actions (of which you are responsible), and you ignore the real threat just because I have sent you $4500...!

Have I shown you hate and hostile desires against you? Have you found one single clue that I'm your enemy?



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
erm...what the heck is going on in this thread? It is absolutely bizarre! There is barely ONE post that even remotely resembles normal & good exercise of proper english. I haven't stumbled into a crazy convention have I?

Soooo, we've got Crazy #1 saying he's this big psychic who wants to transfer millions of dollars into the acount of some guy he's never met but only if this guys meets him in Budapest, and crazy #2 convinced he can time travel using his CRT monitor LOL, and somewhere in the middle we've got reptilians, a business venture and alien spacecraft


..but what does it matter anyway. The earth is going to be destroyed in 48hrs to make way for a new intergalactic highway. You have been warned. The proposal has been publically available at the main office on Alpha Centauri for the last 50years, so don't start complaining. It's not the aliens fault mankind couldn't be bothered to develop intergalactic travel & take an interest in it's own galaxy.



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus
Soooo, we've got Crazy #1 saying he's this big psychic who wants to transfer millions of dollars into the acount of some guy he's never met but only if this guys meets him in Budapest, and crazy #2 convinced he can time travel using his CRT monitor LOL, and somewhere in the middle we've got reptilians, a business venture and alien spacecraft


This WAS great!!!!
:bnghd:



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus
erm...what the heck is going on in this thread? It is absolutely bizarre! There is barely ONE post that even remotely resembles normal & good exercise of proper english. I haven't stumbled into a crazy convention have I?

Soooo, we've got Crazy #1 saying he's this big psychic who wants to transfer millions of dollars into the acount of some guy he's never met but only if this guys meets him in Budapest, and crazy #2 convinced he can time travel using his CRT monitor LOL, and somewhere in the middle we've got reptilians, a business venture and alien spacecraft


..but what does it matter anyway. The earth is going to be destroyed in 48hrs to make way for a new intergalactic highway. You have been warned. The proposal has been publically available at the main office on Alpha Centauri for the last 50years, so don't start complaining. It's not the aliens fault mankind couldn't be bothered to develop intergalactic travel & take an interest in it's own galaxy.


It is a HYPERSPACE BYPASS but DONT PANIC. You just have to be very relaxed about these kind of crazy conversations. I think if crazy ex roadies disguised as reptiles wnt to psychically transfer millions of dollars to me in Budapest then more of this kind of craziness should be encouraged. Its a lot more sociable than blowing people up.



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
LOL I'm relived that people think about this topic like i do LOL you crazy peeps lol



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join