It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla Coils in standard CRTs & TVs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by Jack Hughes
Are you meaning money to build six CRT like devices all pointed inwards for the purposes of seeing how well they can assist in astral projection?

No. I mean money as the result of our business. It's a massive operation, and we will be extremely rich!! Do you want to be rich?

Me me me!!! I want to be rich. What is this business? Does it involve acid, C RT or Astral procection to locations of Texan oil?

Whatever it Is count me in.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde
Me me me!!! I want to be rich.

Then hurry before you late the last jetliner for today!!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The time here is 0457. We havent even had the first jetliner yet.
Anyway I doubt they would know where to go.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
! yikes ! you are the creepiest person I have ever been replied to by. Do you get out much?

I don't think that you can see my future, that would be very wrong, I have certain protections that would stop anyone trying to view me like that - which oughtent to be needed, but, these are very evil times full of evil peoples.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The time here is 0457. We havent even had the first jetliner yet.
Anyway I doubt they would know where to go.

In order to transfer out $ 152,000 000.000 (one hundred and fiftytwo million united states dollars only) from our bank, you must travel to Budapest (Hungary), with your banking informations . The business is highly confidental, and only you know about the business.

First, we will start with a pity amount of few million dollars, and upon the success of the first transfer, we will move onto further details.

How about it?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
James I tried to send you this message but there's something wrong with the pm I think,

"Maybe you are just kidding around? in case you are not - if you do get involved with that guy don't listen to anything they say about me! I'm not in business with them and I won't be, I don't know who they are."

''that guy'' being Vertu. Sorry dude but the message isn't working.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I don't think that you can see my future, that would be very wrong, I have certain protections that would stop anyone trying to view me like that - which oughtent to be needed, but, these are very evil times full of evil peoples.

The total stealth IP address for your cable net provided to you by that major company in Amsterdam? Is that all the protection you have? And yes.... the gun!!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What would I do with a few million dollard anyway.

I doubt that there would be any flights to Budpest from here but there may be a connexion somewhere. Perhaps I will look into it.

Looked into. Nothing until Mar14

[edit on 20/2/2005 by JamesBlonde]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I hadn't meant anything about computer security or guns, it won't be possible to telepathicly spy on me is what I wrote. The biggest guns and the most secure systems wouldn't help with psychic anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What would I do with a few million dollard anyway.

I'm sure it's a useless amount for you, but believe me: we can go for big, but you must take your part in this business. So whenever you feel, you can meet me face to face, and we can keep talking while the money is on the way to your a/c .

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The biggest guns and the most secure systems wouldn't help with psychic anything.

Just because you have a Reptilian surveillance craft in your home, doesn't mean you can do anything you want. They will protect you if they can, but the major issue concerns my advanced abilities, not yours.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wow, you're really a freak. I don't feel so bad now about writing about what you are like, cause that response there can't really be classed as in any way normal or having to do with this thread anyway,

you're on some power trip there. What the hell is a Reptilian service vehicle? Or whatever you wrote, I can't see it without clicking back then this post is lost... is this some David Icke type of lizard thing? And you accusing me of having reptilians protecting me, are they the same lizards that are interested in your highly advanced psychic skills?

That's about the most psycho comment I have ever heard of since school days coming out of anyone, I don't know where to begin with that, there's no room for any reasoning there at all.

How about this - you say you have thse amazing talents so, why don't you prove it - can you type something here that there's no way you could have found out about it, other than if you used telepathy or psychic skills? Then if you are right, it means that you might be telling the truth about those other things you say.

Otherwise then - I won't believe you. I doubt anyone else would, not based on your posts only.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What the hell is a Reptilian service vehicle? Or whatever you wrote, I can't see it without clicking back then this post is lost... is this some David Icke type of lizard thing? And you accusing me of having reptilians protecting me, are they the same lizards that are interested in your highly advanced psychic skills?

Yes, I'm accusing you of having Reptilians protecting you. That alien craft is responsible for curing your spine problems, and some other health issues that you are not aware of. Also, it is carrying implants for those who they are interested in.

How about this - you say you have thse amazing talents so, why don't you prove it - can you type something here that there's no way you could have found out about it, other than if you used telepathy or psychic skills? Then if you are right, it means that you might be telling the truth about those other things you say.

I'm telling the truth, you know that very well. Proof? I'm proving that for you every single day!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If you dont vote for a lizard then the wrong one might get in.

This has to be the strangest thread I have become involved in since joining this site.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That doesn't prove anything, you're right about me having had a back problem, but so many people knew about it that you could be someone that heard of it and hates me for some reason and you are trying to psyche me out using what you heard here. It doesn't prove anything about you being psychic - people that I don't know at all know about my back!

That lizard stuff is all made up, why do you believe it? And you think they are protecting me! I protect myself. I told you that when I realised you are trying to threaten me here with your constant replies that are not to do with any of this post and then I said for you to prove you know things by telepathy. Can you post a photo of the reptile spaceship in my house, maybe some people on the alien and UFO forum might want some proof of something that big.

Don't you have anything in your life better to do than make up lies and post as if you are an international black-ops arms dealer that thinks he is Neo out of The Matrix come to free us all of big lizards?

You're all talk and no proof. Any of your money that you're just some Jew-hater that disguises your Jew-hating slurs as what you say about lizards. Those lizard things don't exist, there are pictures and videos of UFOs and ghosts, but none of lizard people. There's a reason for that.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well it is strange! That's for sure.

There's no way I am taking the blame for what he is saying, but if it helps any, apparently I have an aspect in my horoscope that attracts 'unusual experiences with other people' ! So whatever that is, maybe there is a gravitational pull, by gravitons.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

people that I don't know at all know about my back!

Probably you are aware of the fact, that it is no longer an issue... right? So take care of your health! And don't smoke.

Don't you have anything in your life better to do than make up lies and post as if you are an international black-ops arms dealer that thinks he is Neo out of The Matrix come to free us all of big lizards?

I know that you are concerned of those sensetive informations posted above.... but they were always there. I'm not spying on you, I am just putting things together. And it has nothing to do with hate. Just curiousity.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

people that I don't know at all know about my back!

Probably you are aware of the fact, that it is no longer an issue... right? So take care of your health! And don't smoke.

I know that you are concerned of those sensetive informations posted
above.... but they were always there. I'm not spying on you, I am just putting things together. And it has nothing to do with hate. Just curiousity.

Well if having your house infested by reptile creved surveillance vehicles isnt acuriosity then I wonder what possibly could be.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Oooh, medical advice now from the internet's creepiest man (you are a male right Vertu? I shouldn't just suppose that you are, God knows there are a lot of stupid women out there too, and you do have all the trimmings of a mega-bitch. I'll bet you've twisted countless men out of house and home with that thing you have going there with all that psychological intimidation and so forth, hey I even bet you got caught already and are posting from some Cell Block H somewhere).......

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Well if having your house infested by reptile creved surveillance vehicles isnt acuriosity then I wonder what possibly could be.

I was just concerned where is my business partner located, what company he is working for, what type of cable net he has, what is the serial number of his handgun, and when does he clean up his messy bedroom. That's about it. But at least I know, that there is direct flight connection between his home city and Budapest. It makes me feel pleased that he won't be travelling that long to meet me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join