It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters expulsion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You people would not recognize tyranny if it slapped you in the face.

Enjoy your ending.........

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

True enough.

Just for the sake of clarity, who is "you people"?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The enemy, you must be dehumanized and destroyed.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Maxine needs to provide copies of her tax records to explain as to how she acquired her millions.

It doesn't add up and its easy to figure out. We all work and pay taxes. We can only accumulate a certain amount of money unless an outside event occurs such as inheritance, stocks hit it big, gambling and other.

Has and did Maxine receive dirty money? Now that's the question

Same thing with the Clintons and the Obamas. They have way more money then their legal incomes could have possibly provided. With the Clintons, it's an open secret that their money comes from bribery/influence peddling payments. (That's the main purpose of the Clinton Foundation.) I haven't seen anyone even speculate about the Obamas, but it's widely reported that the Saudi prince who got purged payed for Barack's college education.

You can like Trump or hate him, but at least it's well known he made his money in real estate.
edit on 26-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: howtonhawky

True enough.

Just for the sake of clarity, who is "you people"?

Apparently the meek shall inherit the earth.

It is like a ship in the ocean that we are all in together and one guy standing on the plank pointing fingers at the others.

Total mutiny!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

OK.

In that case, I agree.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: AboveBoard

To be fair, as a Trump supporter I do wish he would tone it down a little. But let's be honest here. Politics has been ugly for a long time. Trump is a symptom of that ugliness, not the cause of it. It's been ugly on both sides and neither seems to be willing to take the high road.

I appreciate you wanting to see less negativity. Thank you.

Sometimes I ask myself: Can we not lead?

To do so would mean to rebuke that behavior for the immature ranting it is, but haven’t “the press” done that, which leads to him penning them and calling them animals at rallies, encouraging a mob-mentality towards them?

(As a side note/example: Hasn’t he done this with the immigration issue?

Painting Asylum seekers and “illegals” vaguely (or not so vaguely ie “rapists” “ murders”) with the same shade he uses for MS-13 (a homegrown gang to the good ole USA), and then when he’s called on it, he complains that he’s being treated so unfairly, and how dare we question separating parents and babies at the border with zero tolerance, and how dare we be soft on these animals?? And then there is the “open borders” lie that claims dems want that, when the reality is Obama had very tough border policies (including some horrible cages of his own administration) that couldn’t be called out because he was being painted as “soft” on borders... are you as dizzy as I am yet??? Sorry to go off on a tangent/rant here but it is frankly insane to watch. )

Trump is not about to tone it down. He wants a culture war. He wants to goad the left into violence to gain “moral high ground” for his bullying.

It’s a classic technique I experienced as a child. Taunt and goad until the patient and forbearing person finally acts out and then, with a wink, cry out how horrendously the victim has behaved, thus justifying the bully who will ratchet up the negativity until??? It’s a terrible cycle. We are stuck in it. Until the Right says “enough” I fear it will go on until something truly historically horrible happens. But most of them, including many members here, seem to enjoy it.

There is a high road, but it requires good people rising up on all sides to say “Enough!” Honestly, right now, I don’t think enough people in positions of authority have the will or maturity to do this. They will only be moved if they feel the tide turn firmly against such evil rhetoric, and so far, that hasn’t happened. One “side” can’t do it on their own.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be great to actually see her tossed out on here arse?

I would pay good money for that!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: MiddleInsite

As long as she bad mouths Trump, I like her. Trump bad mouths her all the time.

This isn't about politicians bad mouthing each other. It's about Waters advocating the harassment and public tormenting of political opponents. To quote Waters: "at restaurants, department stores, gas stations."

Do you agree with that?

this is a good point.
if any congress person disagrees with policy or legislation, it's their job to draft up a counter proposal and submit it for peer review in the house. then vote if the new draft merits it.

not harass someone at the movies or dinner or with their family.

we live in weird times.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Judicial Watch Files House Ethics Complaint Against Maxine Waters For Inciting Violence and Assaults on Trump Cabinet

Judicial Watch today sent a hand-delivered letter to the chairman and co-chairman of the House Office of Congressional Ethics calling for an investigation into whether Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) violated House ethics rules by encouraging violence against Trump administration Cabinet members.

The Letter

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Maxine Waters said this morning that she's not going anywhere.
#Resist!!

THANKYOU MAXINE!

(post by Czulkang removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Just for some context, I was a registered Democrat for over 30 years. I am currently an independent. Why is the MSM so vilified today? Your perspective seems to be (Correct me if I'm wrong. I do not intend to put words in your mouth.) that they have called Trump out on his behavior. In some cases that may be true but, from my perspective a lot of what he hammers them about is their dishonesty. Some of what is reported is simply rushing to get a scoop and not checking facts and sources. But there are so many other examples of deceptive editing, presenting opinions as facts, and in some cases outright lies. In those cases, I think Trump has every right to call them out on their shenanigans. The MSM has given Trump the ammunition. They could easily change their practices and gain the respect of the people but they don't seem to be willing to do that.

As far as immigration is concerned, I see a far more complicated problem. Let's not pretend asylum seekers and illegal immigrants are the same. Asylum seekers that can prove the veracity of their case should be welcomed and helped. Separating families? Another complicated issue. We know some of these 'families' aren't really family. There are children being used by unrelated adults for nefarious purposes. Should we leave them together? With the number of people we are talking about, how do we sift through that information in a timely manner and protect those children?

So if we don't separate them, what do we do? Keep them together? Okay, let's keep them together. Now we are hearing cries about keeping families detained. If we can't separate them and we can't detain them, that seems to equal catch and release. It's been proven under catch and release, the majority of them never show up in court at the appointed time to prove their case of asylum. If they were, I would agree with catch and release. A majority of them are not appearing in court so catch and release is not an option. So we have 3 options.

1. Separate them for however long it takes to verify their claims. (not an option)

2. Detain them together until we can verify their claims. (not an option)

3. Catch and release. (not an option)

What are our other options? Let's be honest here. You are correct in one regard and wrong in another. The average citizen that happens to be registered as a Democrat doesn't want open borders, however my personal opinion is that Democrat politicians DO want open borders. If they didn't, they would admit that catch and release isn't an option.

Neither party is in the right here. I will not defend Trump on some of his tactics, but let's not be disingenuous here. Some of the smearing tactics used by both parties started long ago. We can go tit for tat over who started it if you like but I find that to be a waste of time. Who is willing to take the high road? Neither side, apparently.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Who is willing to take the high road? Neither side, apparently.

I think most folks are worried about stepping up in that sense. While it is the ideal choice, I think a lot have been burnt by doing just that and are worried for some reason

Personally? I like to call it as I see it. Although I do admit I have basically used any circumstance possible to give a nod to the party/President I support

Just seems things are getting too "hot"/too serious for that course of action any longer

On a side note, I bet a lot of people on both sides are chomping at the bit for an "out." Shameful? Embarrassing? Ego destroying? Perhaps. But it is worth it to save our country (at least as one unified nation, not a splintered collection of autonomous micro-nations)
edit on 6/26/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Khaleesi

To be fair, as a Trump supporter I do wish he would tone it down a little. But let's be honest here. Politics has been ugly for a long time. Trump is a symptom of that ugliness, not the cause of it. It's been ugly on both sides and neither seems to be willing to take the high road.

I appreciate you wanting to see less negativity. Thank you.

Sometimes I ask myself: Can we not lead?

To do so would mean to rebuke that behavior for the immature ranting it is, but haven’t “the press” done that, which leads to him penning them and calling them animals at rallies, encouraging a mob-mentality towards them?

(As a side note/example: Hasn’t he done this with the immigration issue?

Painting Asylum seekers and “illegals” vaguely (or not so vaguely ie “rapists” “ murders”) with the same shade he uses for MS-13 (a homegrown gang to the good ole USA), and then when he’s called on it, he complains that he’s being treated so unfairly, and how dare we question separating parents and babies at the border with zero tolerance, and how dare we be soft on these animals?? And then there is the “open borders” lie that claims dems want that, when the reality is Obama had very tough border policies (including some horrible cages of his own administration) that couldn’t be called out because he was being painted as “soft” on borders... are you as dizzy as I am yet??? Sorry to go off on a tangent/rant here but it is frankly insane to watch. )

Trump is not about to tone it down. He wants a culture war. He wants to goad the left into violence to gain “moral high ground” for his bullying.

It’s a classic technique I experienced as a child. Taunt and goad until the patient and forbearing person finally acts out and then, with a wink, cry out how horrendously the victim has behaved, thus justifying the bully who will ratchet up the negativity until??? It’s a terrible cycle. We are stuck in it. Until the Right says “enough” I fear it will go on until something truly historically horrible happens. But most of them, including many members here, seem to enjoy it.

There is a high road, but it requires good people rising up on all sides to say “Enough!” Honestly, right now, I don’t think enough people in positions of authority have the will or maturity to do this. They will only be moved if they feel the tide turn firmly against such evil rhetoric, and so far, that hasn’t happened. One “side” can’t do it on their own.
the evil rhetoric began with the left openly and brazenly targeting the majority population with racist rhetoric of their own. Your side of the fence has yet to own up to and apologize for that heavy handed racism. You know damn well what I am talking about to. And yes I mean you too, because your silence and refusal to codemn the "Anti White" "whiteness is a plague" racism you all patted yourselves on the backs for, which included many hatecrimes committed by your supporting organizations that have gone unpunished goes to show the only side that is bullying, encouraging bullying and continuing to act like angry kids is yours and yours alone to own up to.

Oh and just some icing for your truth cake served with an extra dash of "Get Real"? MS 13 is a Salvador gang with origins there.
If you want reasonable discussion, please start with knowing the facts first, and owning up to the hateful rhetoric the left was screaming at everyone around them long before November 9th 2016.

That hate, and denial of responsibility for condoning it through silent consent combined with your refusal to stop spewing it when those of us on the fence tried to have a reasonable debate is what turned the tables against blue in the election. The only reason I voted Red and turned Twitter into a meme machine to a personally achieved success of swaying 10% against your onesided lies and colour identity rhetoric was your unreasoning and childish excuses for your behaviour.
The press attacked first and it's been proven they skewed numbers and twisted words into fake news to take the office in a disgustingly underhanded and openly racial bully tactics to shame any who questioned you into obedient silence.

So #resist all you want. But we beat you to the punch on that by resisting your hateful suggestions about how we should vote.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Judicial Watch Files House Ethics Complaint Against Maxine Waters For Inciting Violence and Assaults on Trump Cabinet

Judicial Watch today sent a hand-delivered letter to the chairman and co-chairman of the House Office of Congressional Ethics calling for an investigation into whether Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) violated House ethics rules by encouraging violence against Trump administration Cabinet members.

The Letter

There's also a lot of speculation that Waters has broken federal laws against inciting rioting.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Annnnd cue the “They started it!!!” That always ends well. And so you excuse whatever the Right does because of that perception? I don’t know, I’m just asking for 65,000,000 folks who didn’t vote Red.

I disagree that this started because the Left were meany-pants and hateful, but I believe you feel a deep sense of grievance. Now that being said, I’m sure there are some hateful people on the Left. Trump seems like a hateful person too, so?????

Also, I did not realize I represented the entire Left. That’s amazing!! Who knew?? Perhaps I should have some sort of website or something?? 🤔. Maybe they should have let me know??? I’m flattered though, really.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

(Thank you. Hugs back. Maybe there is still hope?)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oops. Double hugs. 🤗🤗
edit on 26-6-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I disagree that this started because the Left were meany-pants and hateful

That BS fake narrative of yours has been spouted on ATS way often. The left started most of the violence and continue most of the violence.

Guess you didn't see most of this violence started at Trump rallies by your buddies...Care to see who can come up with more videos of violence toward trump supporters versus vice versa?

Lets Start:

edit on 26-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join