It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters expulsion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Does she even live in her own district?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Maxine needs to provide copies of her tax records to explain as to how she acquired her millions.

It doesn't add up and its easy to figure out. We all work and pay taxes. We can only accumulate a certain amount of money unless an outside event occurs such as inheritance, stocks hit it big, gambling and other.

Has and did Maxine receive dirty money? Now that's the question

By millions, you mean 2 million, right?? She actually isn't worth that much - that goes for monetarily and morally.

Nonetheless, she should be Purged!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

As long as she bad mouths Trump, I like her.

Trump bad mouths her all the time.

ONCE AGAIN, WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER. IF TRUMP CAN TALK ABOUT/TO PEOPLE THE WAY HE DOES, WHY DO YOU EXPECT OTHERS NOT TO DO THE SAME? IF YOU LET THE PRESIDENT DO IT, I WILL LET ANYONE ELSE DO IT WITHOUT BLAME. SEE HOW THIS WORKS?

Yeah because elementary school mentality works so well with how the government is supposed to represent its people. Trump does it so I can do it too. SEE HOW STUPID THAT LOGIC IS? Trump never told his "supporters" to commit acts of violence against democrats or the left. So you are wrong on that too.

Typing in all caps isn't going to get your grade school point of thought out more than it does now.

We have a school yard thug for a President, so the “ coarsening oh discourse” starts at the top and continues down to right wing media who love amplifying his tough- guy persona while simultaneously bashing the left like good little minions. The fact that people here believe that Maxine Waters called for violence against Trump supporters is a testament to the effectiveness of the RW machine.

Media constantly takes sound bites and gins up outrage by removing context and adding negative spin. How many times have a Trump supporters complained that has happened to him?? Yet how many times has it been the modus operandi of the right to do the same thing?

And honestly, it is hypocritical for Trump yo complain about anyone saying bad things about him. That’s all he did to Obama, and that’s all he does to the left as a whole. People are angry on all sides so it’s going to get uglier before it gets better.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Maxine needs to provide copies of her tax records to explain as to how she acquired her millions.

It doesn't add up and its easy to figure out. We all work and pay taxes. We can only accumulate a certain amount of money unless an outside event occurs such as inheritance, stocks hit it big, gambling and other.

By millions, you mean 2 million, right?? She actually isn't worth that much - that goes for monetarily and morally.

Nonetheless, she should be Purged!

So you are calling for violence now with a “Purge” reference? 😐

🙄

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

This!!!
Who is paying Maxine?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

This!!!
Who is paying Maxine?

Ask Paul Ryan the same. 👍

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Martin75

This!!!
Who is paying Maxine?

Ask Paul Ryan the same. 👍

Absolutely!!! I think we need to know who is paying ALL of them.
Easy solution - term limits

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
Didn't Chuck Schumer himself basically frown upon her rhetoric? Kinda takes the wind out of your sails, doesn't it. And how much uglier do you want this to get? I don't want it to get any worse, personally. Speaking as an independent who isn't a Trump supporter, I'm angry at how we're all being played, but some on both sides of the aisle still cling to their party like a goddamn security blanket, or a sports team. Blech.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I think it has to do with what the average person goes to jail for - a form of insider trading that Congress is exempt from, though there are some ethics rules for pushing self-enriching legislation, there is a pass for quietly using your inside knowledge to shift your money around advantageously.

I can’t say for sure the specific reasons in either MW or PR’s case, but it wouldn’t shock me if that little loophole worked nicely for both of them.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighRising
Didn't Chuck Schumer himself basically frown upon her rhetoric? Kinda takes the wind out of your sails, doesn't it. And how much uglier do you want this to get? I don't want it to get any worse, personally. Speaking as an independent who isn't a Trump supporter, I'm angry at how we're all being played, but some on both sides of the aisle still cling to their party like a goddamn security blanket, or a sports team. Blech.

1. I do not want this to get uglier. I hate the ugliness and it hurts my heart to see it. All those delicious liberal tears I’ve cried that the right so enjoys...

2. Her words were frowned upon not because she was inciting violence, but because they were unwise. It is not a good idea to ratchet up the negativity by publicly harassing Cabinet members. That is not a healthy way to go.

3. I’m also an Independent.

4. Yes, you are right. We are all being played. It’s a scary time! I understand your anger!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thank you. I'm sorry if I came off as harsh, but it hurts to see what's happening now. I hope we all make it through this with our sanity intact. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

He absolutely did. "Just punch them in the face". Among others. This environment is a direct cause due to the Trump effect. The man is classless and doesn't have a civil bone in his body. I don't agree with Ms. Waters however people are getting tired of the lies and bullying from the Presidential pulpit.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 6/26/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

1. I do not want this to get uglier. I hate the ugliness and it hurts my heart to see it. All those delicious liberal tears I’ve cried that the right so enjoys...

Hugs for you AB

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Ole Mad Max is the best thing the Republican Party has going right now, besides Trump.

Exactly right. Mad Maxine should NOT be expelled. She is great for the Republican party.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep. It's all about winning elections, right? The very same reasoning the Dems are using in their idiotic attempts at finding reasons to impeach.

The fact that the correct thing to do would be for the House leadership to call for a motion to censure, then vote to remove her, that doesn't enter into the equation, does it?

How about, for a change, stop playing others games, by their rules, and do it the way it's supposed to be done.

I'm growing increasingly tired of this crap.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

To be fair, as a Trump supporter I do wish he would tone it down a little. But let's be honest here. Politics has been ugly for a long time. Trump is a symptom of that ugliness, not the cause of it. It's been ugly on both sides and neither seems to be willing to take the high road.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: DISRAELI

I'm not actually sure that the Republicans would vote her out. She is helping their party.

Yeah, you ain't lyin' on that one.

I would love to see her go, though, because all politicians like her (on all sides) are pathetic representatives of the average people in their districts, and honestly, we don't have room for people who are so extreme that they basically disregard the majority of their people.

Plus, I have issues with career politicians in general.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Too many have very selective memories. The poisonous vitriol has been around for quite literally centuries. Broadsheets posted on lamp poles, songs performed in theaters, and many another tactic have been used to attack political enemies.

The only thing that's changed is the speed of delivery. Now, at the speed of light, in time for the next news cycle, almost anyone with a grievance, real or imagined, can get their 15 minutes.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
if you're in office calling for terrorism against your fellow American...

SEEE YAAAA

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join