It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Unidentified Submerged Objects Proof That Aliens Inhabit Earth's Bodies Of Water?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Enjoyed your post! Much research... star and flag for you!

To believe there's nothing to the UFO phenomenon is simply ignoring the numerous credible case sightings, government censored documents, and physical evidence found at landing sites. I wait for the day this cover-up is exposed and governments around the world are made accountable for keeping this from the public.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
To add hundreds more..

Project 1947

Fun reading for your afternoon.

edit on 24-6-2018 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

But they are here!!!

Some think so, I don't. Neither of us can prove who is right, but logic is on my side.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Baltic sea anomaly in Finnish waters is thought to be ancient alien ship, researchers have problems to use electric devises in the vicinity of it. Here some more about it, www.science-rumors.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Great topic and I need to look through the OP in closer detail.

I have long-concluded that they are living underwater. There are so many sightings involving water, and it makes so much sense. Water covers 75% of our planet, so our planet is 75% uninhabited for them to enjoy.

I think the megastructures that we see on land (such as the pyramids, etc.) show that they used to live on land, thousands of years ago.

Then I think nuclear war broke out (which there is evidence of, including the sheets of glass that we find in the Sahara desert, meaning that extreme heat melted the sand into glass, for example).

Dry land became too poisonous and radioactive for them to continue living on land. However, the depths of the oceans would be relatively unaffected by the surface being poisoned. (Protected by miles of ocean water above them.) So they moved underwater and have been living there ever since.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

The only ones with problems are the ones pushing the UFO angle, no one else. It is actually thought to be a glacial deposit. And there is no actual anomaly.
www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The only ones with problems are the ones pushing the UFO angle, no one else. It is actually thought to be a glacial deposit. And there is no actual anomaly.
www.express.co.uk...

Well even if it is 100% a glacial deposit, THE SHAPE IS STILL THE ANOMALY. There's no way that anyone thinks that it's a NORMAL-looking rock or glacial deposit.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have a buddy that works shrimp boats.
He told me that a rotating formation of lights, about 50' in diameter, came up under a boat he was on off the Florida coast.
He reckoned it was some sort of submarine, never mentioned aliens...but I am not aware of any submarine that fits that description.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Most of the pictures you have seen are 'enhanced'. It's odd looking, but nothing really too wild. There are far more interesting rocks we know are 100% natural.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Most of the pictures you have seen are 'enhanced'. It's odd looking, but nothing really too wild. There are far more interesting rocks we know are 100% natural.

That's a good point. I think most or all of the images are actually straight-up drawings. The only real photo might be that vague photo that we've all seen, which I think was created by radar.

I don't think we've seen any real legit photos.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

THis show " Deep Sea Encounters" from the tv series "Ufo's Uncovering the Truth", was one of the best I have seen about underwater sightings. Note: you may have to sign in to your provider in order to see the show.

Deep Sea Encounters

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Because the only actual one is the crappy radar one which doesn't scream UFO. The enhanced images (aka drawings or cgi) do, but those aren't real.

In fact the "source" the poster who introduced it used did not have one single real unaltered photo in the entire article. Wonder why.
edit on 24-6-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Fantastic thread! A wealth of information to absorb. Thanks for all the research and time you spent on it.
Posts like this is what drew me to ATS many years ago. I believe.

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: (no reason given)

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Add content

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If they inhabited earth for this long, and took residence in our life giving an breath taking oceans, would they really be aliens?
edit on 24-6-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
If they inhabited earth for this long, and took residence in our life giving an breath taking oceans, would they really be aliens?

Good point. So how long would it theoretically take for you to consider an alien species to settle on a planet, until you'd consider them as native to that planet? 100 years? 1,000 yrs?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Idk, depends how long they been here, and you would have to ask them. Would the explanation that they could be our makers meaning that they were here first, had cities that were above sea level at one point in time, or that they could possibly take the planet by force like Aquaman and Atlantis?
edit on 24-6-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

www.express.co.uk...

Well even if it is 100% a glacial deposit, THE SHAPE IS STILL THE ANOMALY. There's no way that anyone thinks that it's a NORMAL-looking rock or glacial deposit.

Going by the photographs in the express article, that looks more like a dock for building viking boats rather than a volcanic feature. The deep groove is for launching a boat, there are steps and the rounded part would act as a sea wall.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Think is only a word, if you have been standing there going ???????

You say no we laugh.

edit on 24-6-2018 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

My dad told me that as a new recruit heading across the Atlantic while on a troop ship at the beginning of WWII, he and many/most of the troops watch as a lighted object wider than the ship cruise directly under the ship...

He also spoke of a wagon wheel shaped UFO that the many soldiers watched while on the ship...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The last time I was abducted, I was taken to an underwater ship, it was sorta like a submarine. We were deep underwater I'm sure much further than our submarines can go. The aliens were peculiar to say the least, they all resembled Jeff Goldblum when he was young and starring in Jurassic park. I'm off topic so back to the ship, it had lights everywhere it was so bright like the sun and it was very very fast. I hope this messaged helped you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join