It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Unidentified Submerged Objects Proof That Aliens Inhabit Earth's Bodies Of Water?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Strange things often seen coming in & out of the sea & lakes. But what makes anyone think it's space aliens? We don't have even the slightest evidence or suggestion such things are extraterrestrial in origin.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I wonder why nobody have bothered to dive at the Malibu beach with a gopro, exploring what people on google earth are saying look like a alien base.

If I was living in Malibu I would get started right away, whats the hold up, its been years now.. and no new information, only speculation.

What happen to the thrill of exploring the unknown.

That's what I was thinking while reading the excellent Opening Post. Why are the theorists satisfied with looking and Google Earth images and speculating. Many of these undersea "bases" are not that deep. They should take a mini-sub and check them out.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

There's no way that anyone thinks that it's a NORMAL-looking rock or glacial deposit.

Just like many don't think nature can produce perfect angles or square rocks so when square rocks are found its aliens?

Nature can produce very strange things that one thinks can only be done by tools

So how long would it theoretically take for you to consider an alien species to settle on a planet, until you'd consider them as native to that planet? 100 years? 1,000 yrs?

Which ever is born here is native to this planet,

anything born else where is alien.

There would be no amount of time as the word native has a specific meaning.

a reply to: Specimen

If they inhabited earth for this long, and took residence in our life giving an breath taking oceans, would they really be aliens?

This is a good question because it makes one ponder

As peacefulpete asked how long would it take for them to be native.

If they can be born in earths environment then when the next generation is born after they arrive is when they become native to earth.

If they cannot be born here then they will remain alien until... well if they can evolve to live in earths environment and give birth here.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Awesome thread shawman

my only complaint is why add that video from 2009 in your 2nd post?

Its just a diamond on a black screen which without knowing direction or time just and that's its somewhere at the great lakes in 2009 I would be willing to bet its simply Venus based on that lack of info.

I get that in areas of strange occurrences people will want to video and try and capture something to share but more often than not something is captured (usually mundane) and then used in a deceiving manner by someone on the internet pushing theirs or someone else s YouTube channel.

Everything else is an awesome read for anyone interested, some of the military sightings makes ones mind wonder

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

There's no way that anyone thinks that it's a NORMAL-looking rock or glacial deposit.

Just like many don't think nature can produce perfect angles or square rocks so when square rocks are found its aliens?

Nature can produce very strange things that one thinks can only be done by tools

Man come on.

If the formation underwater does resemble the images we've seen, then of course it's anomalous. Which doesn't mean impossible for nature to create, it means that it's against all odds that nature would create something so complex and bizarre, even with a flight of stairs on it.

An alien species which settled on a planet, would be considered "native" when they lost all memory and records of coming from somewhere else, so they would start to think they must have come from the planet that they find themselves living on.

If they can be born in earths environment then when the next generation is born after they arrive is when they become native to earth. If they cannot be born here then they will remain alien until... well if they can evolve to live in earths environment and give birth here.

^ That's a good answer.

edit on 25-6-2018 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldCmdrCohen

When the fish cam up to the surface and started walking on the legs nand wearing jeans etc and living in houses and driving the cars then another branch of that species will have tried another roite and gone the other way and moved down further and made a civilisation within the caves of the deep and even further towards the Earths center. What we see today as the space ships are no doubt exdplained for by the things living beeath oour feet and in the seas. It is no coincidence whatsoever that many so called 'spaceships' resemble the light shows of the fish from thye deepest depths. In all seriousness the fish of the very deep with their electric lighting and the motherships we see up here above our heads are very related, possibly the same.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Wrong. An alien species which settled on a planet, would be considered "native" when they lost all memory and records of coming from somewhere else, so they would start to think they must have come from the planet that they find themselves living on.

Dude you cant be serious.

here is the definition

www.dictionary.com...

do you want more links to other dictionaries giving the same definition?

If they settled and were able to live in the environment then the next generation that is born into that environment on that planet is native.

Sorry you want words to mean something else, its not the first time ATS members need words to mean something else to match their view of things.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Wrong. An alien species which settled on a planet, would be considered "native" when they lost all memory and records of coming from somewhere else, so they would start to think they must have come from the planet that they find themselves living on.

Dude you cant be serious.

here is the definition

www.dictionary.com...

do you want more links to other dictionaries giving the same definition?

If they settled and were able to live in the environment then the next generation that is born into that environment on that planet is native.

Sorry you want words to mean something else, its not the first time ATS members need words to mean something else to match their view of things.

My mistake, I first responded without reading your last part that you wrote.

If you look up, I edited my post.

I agree with what you're saying.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The uso subject is very fascinating,
would make perfect sense for any other intelligence
to have bases under the oceans.
If you read all the report's from seafarers over the last 200 years, waterufo.net it certainly points to something going on and you can be sure the superpowers of the world know much more that they are letting on.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

There is literally nothing about the idea of aliens visiting Earth that has any logic attached to it. So either they don't, or they have zero capacity for logical thought, which makes you wonder how they could get here.

You honestly can't come up with one reason they would visit Earth? Let's see...

Small contingent keeps tabs on alien species in the galactic neighborhood for warlike tendencies, powerful weapons and space exploration. Ever wonder why so many sightings are around nuclear facilities.. or why nuclear facilities are disarmed.. even Roswell occurred near the first base to test a nuclear weapon.

Scientific curiosity - the same reason we put collars on marmots and are endlessly amused with their activities.

Handy genetic materials for whatever they need it for.

Forward station simply for keeping tabs on this bit of the galaxy. Think.. Earth = Midway Island.

We are actually the product of alien experimentation - so.. we are their experiment, which may still be active.

Benevolent species actually looking out for our well-being.

There could be a multitude of reasons - and most of them we wouldn't even understand. Hence the "alien" part of alien. Saying there is no logical reason for aliens to be here seems ridiculous - I can think of plenty of reasons, and probably am thinking of a very tiny percentile, the real reasons being something well beyond we would understand. It still amuses me that humans in their arrogance, can presume to guess exactly why aliens would or would not be visiting our planet. We are just that clever and advanced, huh?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Are Unidentified Submerged Objects Proof That Aliens Inhabit Earth's Bodies Of Water?

They're unidentified so, no.

I think the correct answer is "maybe".

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

I think the correct answer is "maybe".

The question was "is it proof?"

Unidentified ANYTHING isn't 'proof'. So the answer is still no.
edit on 25 6 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Proof is a strong word, almost thrown around almost as much as "know"... Still after researching any subject, one begins to form an opinion one way or another. Some people are more skeptical minded than others or perhaps maybe just afraid to be wrong.

Either way, Im not aware of any USO cases that are any better than other well known cases like

Westall
Levelland
Colares
Tehran
Belgium

Maybe I am missing something? I remember one supposed sighting where multiple military ships observed a fast moving object under water, but not sure how many people have confirmed this really happened.

Many USO sightings can be found at waterUFO.net , this particular page goes over the sonar cases. Certainly something to it all imo.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

I entertain these cases out of sheer curiosity like most other people.

The fact is, despite all of the reports, no one is any closer to actually identifying the credible cases. It does no good to INFER what these phenomena may be when all we have is sightings. A body of evidence must be built, a specimen captured and studied, and the results peer-reviewed. Then we can start talking about where it comes from and why its there.

What I have noticed is that the scientific method is entirely too slow for the biases of those waiting for answers.

I am not overly skeptical. I am appropriately so.
edit on 26 6 18 by projectvxn because: Added language for emphasis and to correct spelling errors.

edit on 26 6 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Nanotechnology and offworld bases would make far more sense.

And yet if they wanted to keep a close eye and guide evolution of their "slaves" it would make perfect sense to be closeby.

If you were speculating prior to 1960 nano technology wouldn't enter the conversation.

Have a look at the premise of Asimovs 2nd Foundation. It was established in plain sight. "Mentalics" gently guiding human affairs

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Peer review? From ncbi no less

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

My point is that peer review is impossible to define in operational terms(an operational definition is one whereby if 50 of us looked at the same process we could all agree most of the time whether or not it was peer review). Peer review is thus like poetry, love, or justice. But it is something to do with a grant application or a paper being scrutinized by a third party—who is neither the author nor the person making a judgement on whether a grant should be given or a paper published. But who is a peer?

Somebody doing exactly the same kind of research (in which case he or she is probably a direct competitor)? Somebody in the same discipline? Somebody who is an expert on methodology? And what is review? Somebody saying `The paper looks all right to me', which is sadly what peer review sometimes seems to be. Or somebody pouring all over the paper, asking for raw data, repeating analyses, checking all the references, and making detailed suggestions for improvement? Such a review is vanishingly rare.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
When I see submerged Alien Life in the Pacific, I'll believe it.

Until then... I'll leave it up to destiny.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

So if we saw an airplane or helicopter flying around on Mars, you would say "That's not proof of life on Mars, because I don't know the exact model# and manufacturer of that craft, which makes it Unidentified, so...UNTIL we get the exact vin# of that aircraft, and match it to an existing frame from a Martian Aerospace Company... it ain't proof of zilch!"😠

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
When I see submerged Alien Life in the Pacific, I'll believe it.

Until then... I'll leave it up to destiny.

That's PROBABLY a good idea. Destiny is an excellent researcher.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

So if we saw an airplane or helicopter flying around on Mars, you would say "That's not proof of life on Mars, because I don't know the exact model# and manufacturer of that craft, which makes it Unidentified

You do realize helicopters are identifiable right? If we saw one on Mars it wouldn't necessarily be proof of life on Mars, only that there is a helicopter on Mars. Could be from earth:

The logical fallacies you use in the form of pedantic strawmen won't do anything for your argument.

The fact remains that without study, identification, and documentation, no such determinations can be made. You can infer all you want, it won't make it so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join