It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J10 Unclassified (PLAFF releases info for first time)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Each post gets you a little closer Mr V.

“I'm pretty sure extraterrestrial life exists, there are no logical explanations about certain things like super-acceleration UFOs in the skies. Human beings might discover it, sometime in the future, hopefully as in STAR TREK
I don't think there is any danger of such a discovery, if them ETs wanted us dead they would have killed everyone big time. Again the benefits are an STAR TREK life which would be cool

Star Trek? LOL.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And now you proved you can use google. Are you proud of that too? Retard.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Death Angel this is coming from a 13 year old, i think you need to grow up, wtf are you in 2nd grade. Yeah some people maybe be pro-american its called being patriotic a** hole. That other guy forget his name, is making posts with facts, how true i dont know but hes trying to to get t the truth your just calling people stupid merrikans. Could i not say you live in SOuth America which is such a s*** hole that people are afraid of going because if move away from your tour group without a weapon you'll get robbed.

Back on the topic, the J-10 seems to be a copy of a F-16 or euro fighter and copy of western tech. It may have stealth capibalities but they cant be that graet because even with RAM the design of the plane is not stealthy.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thank you Smokey. Your arent too far off on his age (he was born 85).

Anyways, his is coming soon. But back on topic.

I must agree that The J10 very closly resembles a F16, the tail end is nearly an exact replica. 30 year old tech. If thats the truest form of flattery, than the F16 should be flattered as heck. I still think a couple of F14's would splash a small gang of these J10's before the first even got a glimps of the Tomcats.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
Death Angel this is coming from a 13 year old, i think you need to grow up, wtf are you in 2nd grade. Yeah some people maybe be pro-american its called being patriotic a** hole. That other guy forget his name, is making posts with facts, how true i dont know but hes trying to to get t the truth your just calling people stupid merrikans. Could i not say you live in SOuth America which is such a s*** hole that people are afraid of going because if move away from your tour group without a weapon you'll get robbed.

And the answer for your question is your own post.

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
Back on the topic, the J-10 seems to be a copy of a F-16 or euro fighter and copy of western tech. It may have stealth capibalities but they cant be that graet because even with RAM the design of the plane is not stealthy.

And you are a DUMBA$$ if you think saying X plane is a copy of Y plane is being patriotic. That's pure blinded fanboy bullsh*t, and TYPICALLY pro-merrikan bullsh*t said by... merrikans!

Again, thanks for proving me right. Suck it up.

[edit on 23/2/2005 by DeathAngel BR]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Listen Gabriel, make your hatefull posts now while you can, you have been reported and each additional personal attack gets you closer to your ban.

Just understand that I will not stoop to your level and post personal attacks against you. I am using great restraint not to post a few things about you that I am sure this forum would enjoy.

But, you keep doing what you are doing and you will take care of yourself for me. Thanks Gabe!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sure, go ahead and "post things about me". I'll be glad to humiliate you. It's always nice to humiliate merrikans.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
THIS STOPS HERE!!!!

RIGHT HERE!!!!

RIGHT NOW!!!!

Any more deviation from this thread topic and further action will be taken. Nobody is to reply to any offencive comments. Just u2u me the link and the page and the person and i shall take care of it!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Please check your u2u's, sent you one a few hours ago. Please respond via u2u

[edit on 23-2-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
1. American bravado about the F-22 started the slugging..
2. The thread was about the J-10 and specs..not on "how it would match upto the F-22"
3. The J-10 IMHO is better than the F-14..So is the Grippen, Typhoon, Su30MKI, Su-27,Su-35...
4. This is not an "only american" site where statements like "shot down with all missiles still attached" will grace you with pats on the back.
Nor will people keep quiet about it..
5. If you're willing to dish out some "ego driven" statements, then be prepared to receive some too, don't whine when someone calls you "merrikan"..its not a racial slur, nor is an insult..its just like "yankee"..
6. IMHO people should not be warned for calling each other an idiot,twit,fool, ass etc.. this is not profane..but then again thats just me..I don't know how bad these things can get...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
1. American bravado about the F-22 started the slugging..
2. The thread was about the J-10 and specs..not on "how it would match upto the F-22"
3. The J-10 IMHO is better than the F-14..So is the Grippen, Typhoon, Su30MKI, Su-27,Su-35...
4. This is not an "only american" site where statements like "shot down with all missiles still attached" will grace you with pats on the back.
Nor will people keep quiet about it..
5. If you're willing to dish out some "ego driven" statements, then be prepared to receive some too, don't whine when someone calls you "merrikan"..its not a racial slur, nor is an insult..its just like "yankee"..
6. IMHO people should not be warned for calling each other an idiot,twit,fool, ass etc.. this is not profane..but then again thats just me..I don't know how bad these things can get...

Thats stuff on this thread is over Daedalus3, why are you bringing it up again after a mod warned against it?

Also: Its not up to you to decide whats offensive to somebody else. The term is offensive to me, I have stated over and over it is, and here you are using it again. And it also doesnt matter how you feel about people calling people names like "idiot" and such. Bottom line is, its against the TOS to personally attack somebody and thats what those terms do. Drop it.

I am sorry your precious J10 is a basic, mediocre copy of 30 year old western technology. And I am sorry you feel that, that statement is a knock against anything non-US.

If you look at the F14's actual stats vs the J10 reported stats, the F14 is a more capable aircraft. Tale of the tape. Notice not once have I compared the J10 to the F15. The F18. Or the F22. Its because it isnt even in the same class as those fighters. Just look at the stats, that takes any national pride right out of it.

Hey, its simple:

If I have a gun that has twice the range as yours, and a scope on it that can see you twice as far as yours can see me, I will get you first every time, all the time.

The F14 is faster, has a higher ceiling, nearly double the radar/attack range and can carry nearly twice the ordinance. Not to mention a greater range, a crew of two (two eyes, two brains, etc) and can land on a carrier anywhere in the world.

Sorry if the tale of the tape doesnt represent your national pride over this airplane. The J10 is a great modern copy of the F16 and a wonderfull plane for China to develop. But it simply will not dominate, or even compete well, in any modern day fight with a more advanced airforce.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Im not bringing up anything, I'm just stating what got you into the position of being "offended", nothing else...refrain from pompous statements and no body's ego (including yours ) will be bruised...

As for the F-14 being superior to the J-10 I'm sure then yuo can apply that logic to ALL aircraft who have inferior radar and missile range than the
F-14..
These may include the typhoon,grippen, Su27, Su-30....

And as for the J-10 being 'my' plane..its not..Im Indian and if you ask some of chinese the ATS members, they'll tell you that Im not AT ALL biased TOWARDS the chinese..aye W4rlrd, COWLAN, proteinx, imairforce..etc.etc..??

nonsensical bravado is something I will attack not matter which nationality it comes from..
This is an aircraft forum, "not a I blow my trumpet" fanfare..phoenix is retired and the F-14 is being retired...get with the program..

[edit on 24-2-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Fair enough:

The US is RETIRING tech thats 30 years more advanced the the current, yet to deploy, Chinese J10.

Thanks for helping my point.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I still think a couple of F14's would splash a small gang of these J10's before the first even got a glimps of the Tomcats.

What is it gonna shoot them down with, Sparrows? the J-10 probably will have R-27's with superior range, they are after all designed to counter the AIM-7...and don't give me that 5% chance to hit crap, that's complete BS.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

I still think a couple of F14's would splash a small gang of these J10's before the first even got a glimps of the Tomcats.

What is it gonna shoot them down with, Sparrows? the J-10 probably will have R-27's with superior range, they are after all designed to counter the AIM-7...and don't give me that 5% chance to hit crap, that's complete BS.

Ground, the J10 is reported to have just a 140km radar, and can only engage at 90km. The F14 can target and fire on targets twice as far. Im not making up the numbers, look earlier in the thread, the numbers are posted.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The self contraditcing RETARD strikes again! LMAO

Originally posted by skippytjc
Also: Its not up to you to decide whats offensive to somebody else.

The term is offensive to me, I have stated over and over it is, and here you are using it again.

M-O-R-O-N ROFL

I am sorry your precious J10 is a basic, mediocre copy of 30 year old western technology. And I am sorry you feel that, that statement is a knock against anything non-US.

Ignorance is bliss.

F-15 is a pathetic copy of russian MiG-25.
^^^^

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There you go again zzzilian. Keep to the thread at hand and stop attacking the other members.

Stop acting so stupid and ignorant.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Is it just me or is this getting a little out of hand?

Anyhow, J-10 wasn't made to combat the F-22, its only made to counter Taiwan's planes and our other hostile cousins out there (Mirage-2000, F-16) and it is better than the ones they have.

J-10 isn't going to be produced in the thousands, just around 300 actually because the developement on the J-10 is only a springboard to develope technologies and experiences to design our 5th generation fighters (4 competing designs, all the different artist impressions, mass produce from 2012). And F-22 won't be fighting the J-10, EVER. By the time war happens F-22 would be fighting J-XX (or the one that gets to mass production).

Actually when I think about it, how is F-22 gonna fight J-10? It doesn't have a naval version which can be used on the CVNs. It only has a range of 580 NMs (can't be from Japan, Australia if it ever happens and South Korea barely. And America won't be selling F-22s for at least a good decade.

The only plane thats gonna fight the PLAAF in the FUTURE is the F-35 and we all know that its not an Air Superiority aircraft and its not as good as the F-22 and just 3-4 years later we'd have our own 5th generation Air Superiority fighter.

J-10 will start BLOCk upgrades in around 3 years time, new engine, radar, data link and built in laser and TV targeting inside J-10Bs. WS-10A will have three dimentional thrust vectoring and its already been tested and ready to roll.

The final destiny of J-10 would be a fighter bomber not a fighter. J-10B would be the ones getting built the most out of the 300 needed planes.

Basically anything China builds now won't be mass produced because basically its all springboards until a finalized and accepted design has been procured. 52C 52B 039 039A 039G 093(somewhat) 094(some what) HQ-9 Type -98G Type-98 J-10 FC-1 KJ-2000 Y8-Y............

[edit on 24-2-2005 by COWlan]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Never knew a plane carried "SURFACE TO AIR MISSILES" SAMS. LOL. What does it land to shoot its missiles?

I think they have AAM's or AAS's. Air to air or air to surface missiles.

But I didnt know all the militaries are going to post their spec's for military technology.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathAngel BR
The self contraditcing RETARD strikes again! LMAO

Also: Its not up to you to decide whats offensive to somebody else.

The term is offensive to me, I have stated over and over it is, and here you are using it again.

M-O-R-O-N ROFL

Ignorance is bliss.

F-15 is a pathetic copy of russian MiG-25.
^^^^

Notice DR, that I will not stoop to calling you names. Its called MATURITY. You see, people can say things about stuff like airplanes that differ from your OPINION. But MATURE people take it into stride and refute with data to support their opinion.

But people like you, I like to call them "short thinkers", just spew insults because they have nothing else to reply with. Its like the actual topic here. Your insults I liken to the underpowered, short range J10. And my restraint is like the F14's long range, beyond sight, killing power.

Anyways, it looks to me like you are taking yourself out of the picture with every clever reply you make. Keep it up.

Oh yes Gabriel, how come you haven’t added anything about the Brazilian air force? To protect your beloved Rio Grande Du Sol?

[edit on 25-2-2005 by skippytjc]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join