It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not another imigration thread!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: howtonhawky
If you turn on the news now you can catch the admin pushing the narrative that the immigration in usa is worst in the world.

My goodness people just round up the violent criminals and let the rest go through the process.

NOTHING is stopping the gov. from capturing violent offenders other than their recent attempt to remove non violent offenders along with the violent ones.

No one should stand in the way of rounding up the violent ones and that has not a damn thing to do with asylum or legal or
illegal immigration.

Stop conflating the issues

Round up every single illegal Immigrant up violent or not and get them the hell out and build that damn wall!

Some of those Texas Tech frat boys want to make sport of it...how's that sound?

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

sounds like some racists assholes. I'd bet you more than a dollar their daddies are a bit racists as well.
That kind of hate is taught. It's a shame.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: howtonhawky
If you turn on the news now you can catch the admin pushing the narrative that the immigration in usa is worst in the world.

My goodness people just round up the violent criminals and let the rest go through the process.

NOTHING is stopping the gov. from capturing violent offenders other than their recent attempt to remove non violent offenders along with the violent ones.

No one should stand in the way of rounding up the violent ones and that has not a damn thing to do with asylum or legal or
illegal immigration.

Stop conflating the issues

Round up every single illegal Immigrant up violent or not and get them the hell out and build that damn wall!

Some of those Texas Tech frat boys want to make sport of it...how's that sound?

www.rawstory.com...

I was being sarcastic, that’s not my solution. But I wouldn’t mind if we did get them
All out

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

sounds like some racists assholes. I'd bet you more than a dollar their daddies are a bit racists as well.
That kind of hate is taught. It's a shame.

Actually I was born and raised in Lubbock by a bunch of Baptist racist. You can imagine the upheaval when I married a hot little Hispanic woman. I never did understand racism and it breaks my heart to see a racist president.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I think most of what you think is Trump racism is manufactured outrage. Some are easily led, and some see it from outside.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I think most of what you think is Trump racism is manufactured outrage. Some are easily led, and some see it from outside.

Trump supporterrs seem to be the one's easily led as evidenced by the ATS post by his followers.

www.vox.com...

jspp.psychopen.eu...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump supporterrs seem to be the one's easily led as evidenced by the ATS post by his followers.

www.vox.com...

jspp.psychopen.eu...

What are my political ideals? What is my position on Abortion? On Education, on immigration?
I'd think it's a bit idiotic to think a group of people who happen to not Hate the same person you hate, can by lumped into such a small box. Your vision must fit on the head of a pin.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: network dude

Separating Mexican children from their families is good white supremacy policy.

...Practiced by a black man called Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join