It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWO FBI Agents Murdered One Day Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton!.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This happened back in March, the article makes it sound like it just happened. This is also the only source I've seen that claims Raynor had multiple gunshot wounds.

Sounds like an article with a certain spin and agenda. Any other source other than this one that says that it happened the day before he was to testify?

How valiant to try to document the actual facts of this matter ... before the flood of sycophants rushing in to wail and gnash that Clinton "did it again."

Even Fox News puts the lie to this crap:

“This certainly looks like a domestic-related incident that got violent and deadly very quick,” Frashure said Wednesday, according to NBC4 Washington. Fisher sued Raynor for divorce a year ago. They separated and Raynor moved to Annapolis. In court, Fisher accused her husband of concealing the fact he owned multiple firearms and weapons from the judge presiding over the divorce case, the Capital Gazette reported. The two also couldn’t agree on how much the gun collection was worth. The medical examiner announced Thursday that Fisher died of stab wounds and Raynor died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after stabbing himself.

Fox News

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gimmie a break.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

He lost the primary and didn't quit until he was forced to by being out voted.

That line is total bull#.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Because there is no connection.
This is just more stupidity. And stupiditys believers in their church of stupidity.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I was thinking that any one of these guys would have a "dead mans switch" where information would be released at the time of their death, but then I thought. . . who would report it since the media is just an arm of the leftist ideology.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Funny that didn't happen.
Right after Mexico pays for that wall I guess.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

And lower.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Good story and always watch as to whom the 1st OP is that responds to your Post. Especially when they try to discredit same at 2:22AM.

So within a mere 16 minutes since you launch the Post an OP surfaces from the depths of ATS with no other intent other than to discredit your entire story. Why? Well, as an investigator look into what they are. The OP since joining ATS has over 50 Posts that reflect negatively on Religion. The OP gets thousands of reponse's but very few Flags.

It opines that your article "appears to have just happened"
It opines that "only source I've seen". Well sure, if one wants to discredit the story just launch out a response in 16 minutes. Obviously the OP never looked for a 2nd source. I did and here's a 2nd link:

teapartyorg.ning.com...

It opines "a certain spin and agenda".

Why is this OP so infatuated with the deaths of two FBI agents. No not really, but the OP is obviously infatuated by the other side of your story. The targets.

I refer to the OP as "It" because "It" is either a Bot or from the other side. By the quantity of Posts generated since 2012 my opine is that said OP is pure evil and that's "its" sole purpose on this web site is to deceive.

So again, ask yourself as to why is this OP so infatuated in their attempt to discredit your Post. Well take a look at this;

yournewswire.com...

Special Agent Raynor was leading US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s and FBI Director Christopher Wray’s investigation into the murder of Detective Sean Suiter, who he believed was silenced before he could testify that the Obama administration was criminally complicit in allowing guns to flow into the hands of criminals on the Mexican border.

edit on 19-6-2018 by Jake56 because: typos

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This happened back in March, the article makes it sound like it just happened. This is also the only source I've seen that claims Raynor had multiple gunshot wounds.

Sounds like an article with a certain spin and agenda. Any other source other than this one that says that it happened the day before he was to testify?

If you google his name you'll see, literally, dozens of articles, including from the MSM, if that's the sources you trust.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Won't matter what forum it's in.
People will still believe the OP.
They are still hanging on to Seth Rich to explain away the story of Russian Hacking.
edit on 6192018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Nah it's just... Ummm
Alternative facts.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is it?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Recognize fake news when you get it and everything else falls into place.
No one said close your eyes.
No one said people shouldn't be held responsible.

edit on 6192018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Keep saying that in front of a mirror if it will make you feel better.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Keep saying that in front of a mirror if it will make you feel better.

If you say, "Sillyolme" in front of a mirror 3 times, your taxes go up.

It's true. It happened to a friend once.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Its sad that we all have hear reports of how deviant and heinous the Clintons are. Even from ppl that helped get bill elected in Arkansas and they just get a way with things. With so many ppl dying around the Clinton family have the police or FBI ever found the killer of any of the 50+ ppl that have succumb to the "Clinton Body Count"?

I am trying to find the interview of the one of the guys that got him elected as gov. He had some really bad things to say about Bill and Hillary back then.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You still working for the DNC or is it that other alt left group?

yournewswire.com...

Special Agent Raynor was leading US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s and FBI Director Christopher Wray’s investigation into the murder of Detective Sean Suiter, who he believed was silenced before he could testify that the Obama administration was criminally complicit in allowing guns to flow into the hands of criminals on the Mexican border.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Please Highness give us a break and let us eat gruel once again. I wanted Bernie. So a big voiced mouth from the 60's and 70's just crawls away and doesn't say sheet. Nah something else going on as that's not his MO. Could be he also get got a $$$$$ loan or maybe they got pics oh him dressed up as a drag queen.

Dilly Dilly

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56

Please Highness give us a break and let us eat gruel once again. I wanted Bernie. So a big voiced mouth from the 60's and 70's just crawls away and doesn't say sheet. Nah something else going on as that's not his MO. Could be he also get got a $$$$$ loan or maybe they got pics oh him dressed up as a drag queen.

Dilly Dilly

Don't bother with it. It will never back up its arguments. Your post above spoke volumes. Be ready to have it removed because of that.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join