It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWO FBI Agents Murdered One Day Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton!.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Snap!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Nice. "Be careful! Anyone who gets in the way of you believing bull# is a shill!"

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The real question is who do YOU work for? Your account is a month old, you're blitzing the forums with disinfo and you have a nasty habit of calling everyone else a shill.

How's the whether in St. Petersburg, comrade "Jake?"

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Chadwickus

Snap!

just when I thought your posts couldn't get any smaller! You never cease to amaze, silly! Bravo!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
June 19, 2018

For years, conspiracy and investigative forum members have referred to the Clinton Crime Family "body count". Well...chalk up 2 more.

When President Trump took power, the US Justice Department opened another investigation into Operation Fast and Furious as it pertained to the Baltimore Police Department, and impaneled a US Federal Grand Jury.

An FBI Special Agent, who was anticipated to expose the extent of Clinton and Obama malpractice and corruption in the "Operation Fast and Furious" cover-up before a US Federal Grand Jury, has been found dead at his home.

The FBI official's wife was also found dead at the scene with the couple both being murdered using the 52-year-old agent's own gun.

Special Agent David Raynor was “stabbed multiple times” and “shot twice with his own weapon,” according to local media reports.Raynor's tragic death comes just one day before he was due to testify before a US Federal Grand Jury.

He was expected to testify that Hillary Clinton acted illegally to protect Obama administration crimes while covering up the Fast and Furious scandal.

Special Agent Raynor’s murder is the latest in a sequence of disturbing deaths in Baltimore connected to the Clinton/Obama cover-up of Operation Fast and Furious.

Another witness was Detective Sean Suiter, an 18-year veteran of the FBI. However, Detective Suiter was gunned down in November 2017, in eerily similar circumstances to Special Agent Raynor. Also one day before he was scheduled to testify.
More at: www.neonnettle.com...

Sadly and tragically, the Mainstream Media in this country rarely report anything that could implicate Hillary Clinton, President Obama..or anyone in their circle, as doing anything wrong. And certainly not anything potentially criminal in nature.

Hopefully, history will show that President Trump and his Attorney General, brought eventual justice to those who thought they were "too big" to be indicted and prosecuted for their crimes. The families hurt by these selfish evil people deserve answers, and closure.

-CareWeMust

Neonnettle is a honeypot site, that pushes stories that are juicy to the relative right, saying sensational things...but have built in easily debunkable features. Once enough people bite and share, then they debunk. Pretty standard disinfo tactic. But, it's gotten more sophisticated in the last two years.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The real question is who do YOU work for? Your account is a month old, you're blitzing the forums with disinfo and you have a nasty habit of calling everyone else a shill.

How's the whether in St. Petersburg, comrade "Jake?"

I think the poster is working to turn the election in 2020. If the Dems don't win, poster may very well be blamed. Good thing you called it out early!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

I wasn't being serious. I was just making a point.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Raggedyman

Recognize fake news when you get it and everything else falls into place.
No one said close your eyes.
No one said people shouldn't be held responsible.

So how do I recognise fake news, trust your opinion
Who are you again, never mind

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: keenmachine

I wasn't being serious. I was just making a point.

As was I, comrade.Hopefully my sarcasm wasn't lost because of the times we live in. One must be careful. Rooting for the leader of our country can be dangerous. According to Maher, he must fail so we all can "win".

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
2 dead just prior to testifying, just a coincidence Im sure.
What are we upto now? about 50 coincidences?

It does sound fishy huh?

Then again, Ive witnessed thousands of impossible coincidences ranging drom legit UFOs to alien abduction and encounters, to supernatural synchronicty and telepathy related things, to paranormal occurrences and everything in between....yet I was simply shooed away and called an insane person by many, including here!

So, yea, these are all just "coincidences" and Hillary isnt into intimidation and thuggery.

And pigs fly.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Neon Nettle and Your News Wire are both fake news sites as in literal fake news sites as in sites that create and spread completely fabricated content.

From what's available, it looks there's really good reason to believe that the deaths of Raynor and his wife were a murder suicide. They were estranged, going through a bitter divorce and scheduled to appear in court the next day apparently.

The other person mentioned was not, as the title and the source claim, an FBI agent. Detective Sean Suiter was an 18-year veteran of the Baltimore PD, not the FBI. This is a pretty glaring hole right off the bat.

From what I've read about Sean Suiter, it sounds likely that he was murdered and given all the crooked cops he was connected to, quite possibly to cover up something. The case he was scheduled to testify in centers on the Baltimore PD's Gun Trace Task Force. I'm not seeing any connection to Fast and Furious.

What is alleged is that crooked cops were straight up robbing people, usually criminals, of cash, guns, drugs and jewelry. They're also alleged to have planted evidence and other related misconduct. On top of it all, they're alleged to have bilked tax payers via overtime abuses.

I say alleged, but looks like two of the defendants have already been convicted of racketeering and Hobbs Act-related robbery charges.

Does anyone have ANYTHING at all that backs up the claims in the OP's source?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So what you're saying is that Hillary Clinton and democrats are so inept, they had the wrong people killed.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So what you're saying is that Hillary Clinton and democrats are so inept, they had the wrong people killed.

They blew it with that former Russian spy in the U.K.. He and his daughter fully recovered from their poisoning. He be spilling the beans now on the FAKE Trump Dossier.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"Even a clock murders the right people twice a day."

-Mark Twain

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean
How many coincidences will it take before you start to see a pattern. Hmmmmmm one sided are we?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Damn delusional quit breathing what ever it is through that tube. I pray you never get the side you root for. If multiple coincidences do not become a bit suspicious then you are trying to protect a position that maybe should not be.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What is odd about people dying around the Clintons, I consider that normal.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
Many, many dead bodies pile up and yet nobody can connect those bodies to Clinton.

Yup just 50 coincidences. Nothing to see here, move along!

Come on man be real, don’t make yourself look so foolish. Read the writing on the wall brother.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This happened back in March, the article makes it sound like it just happened. This is also the only source I've seen that claims Raynor had multiple gunshot wounds.

Sounds like an article with a certain spin and agenda. Any other source other than this one that says that it happened the day before he was to testify?

SO, an FBI agent set to testify against Hillary got stabbed multiple times and then he and his wife shot, adding further to the body count of many others who were to testify against her, who suffered this same fate......so, because it happened way, way back a whole two months ago, it's old news now and shouldn't be investigated? That makes total sense.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Neon Nettle and Your News Wire are both fake news sites as in literal fake news sites as in sites that create and spread completely fabricated content.

From what's available, it looks there's really good reason to believe that the deaths of Raynor and his wife were a murder suicide. They were estranged, going through a bitter divorce and scheduled to appear in court the next day apparently.

The other person mentioned was not, as the title and the source claim, an FBI agent. Detective Sean Suiter was an 18-year veteran of the Baltimore PD, not the FBI. This is a pretty glaring hole right off the bat.

From what I've read about Sean Suiter, it sounds likely that he was murdered and given all the crooked cops he was connected to, quite possibly to cover up something. The case he was scheduled to testify in centers on the Baltimore PD's Gun Trace Task Force. I'm not seeing any connection to Fast and Furious.

What is alleged is that crooked cops were straight up robbing people, usually criminals, of cash, guns, drugs and jewelry. They're also alleged to have planted evidence and other related misconduct. On top of it all, they're alleged to have bilked tax payers via overtime abuses.

I say alleged, but looks like two of the defendants have already been convicted of racketeering and Hobbs Act-related robbery charges.

Does anyone have ANYTHING at all that backs up the claims in the OP's source?

You dont think they can frame it up to look like a murder suicide? You on the wrong website.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join