It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWO FBI Agents Murdered One Day Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton!.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

That you will have to do in your own.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: theantediluvian

So what you're saying is that Hillary Clinton and democrats are so inept, they had the wrong people killed.

They blew it with that former Russian spy in the U.K.. He and his daughter fully recovered from their poisoning. He be spilling the beans now on the FAKE Trump Dossier.

I’m a resident of Salisbury, care to show me proof for this bold claim?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So 5 pages into this topic and I have noticed something conspicuously missing... Evidence, where is it?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
So 5 pages into this topic and I have noticed something conspicuously missing... Evidence, where is it?

here is the article from the Baltimore sun, and it shows the OP IS BULLS**T

www.baltimoresun.com... far as the other "SUPPOSED" FBI AGENT"....he wasn't, he was a Baltimore detective investigating corruption in the BALTIMORE police dept.....nothing to do with clinton

just another right-wing, fake news story......you know...the sad thing is......you Hillary-obsessed nutcases buy into this bull without even reading the source article....took me about 5 minutes to find it and read it......

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

you Hillary-obsessed nutcases

I'm not obsessed with Hillary.

Maybe direct your petulant attitude toward the OP.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Read about this a few months ago when it happened, and it looked fishy. Any time I hear of a murder-suicide with a government official, hairs on my neck stand up a little.

I would say there is no better opportunity for the Pres to show us he is not part of the shadow government and open up an investigation into this. If this one is swept under the rug just like all the others, it should be pretty clear to us who everyone works for. Everyone.

Where was Erik Prince and his Blackwater assassination goons when this happened?

Blackwater CIA Connection

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I DID!....in the first line I said.....OP....not you personally.....but the other Hillary-hounders believed the OP to the point that they couldn't possibly check whether it was true, that's who the "YOU" was directed at.....

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Bernie Sanders and his wife Jane were "approached".

Source?

I haven't seen/read anything that indicates he was "approached." Just that he was undermined by the DNC.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

June 19, 2018

For years, conspiracy and investigative forum members have referred to the Clinton Crime Family "body count". Well...chalk up 2 more.

When President Trump took power, the US Justice Department opened another investigation into Operation Fast and Furious as it pertained to the Baltimore Police Department, and impaneled a US Federal Grand Jury.

An FBI Special Agent, who was anticipated to expose the extent of Clinton and Obama malpractice and corruption in the "Operation Fast and Furious" cover-up before a US Federal Grand Jury, has been found dead at his home.

The FBI official's wife was also found dead at the scene with the couple both being murdered using the 52-year-old agent's own gun.

Special Agent David Raynor was “stabbed multiple times” and “shot twice with his own weapon,” according to local media reports.Raynor's tragic death comes just one day before he was due to testify before a US Federal Grand Jury.

He was expected to testify that Hillary Clinton acted illegally to protect Obama administration crimes while covering up the Fast and Furious scandal.

Special Agent Raynor’s murder is the latest in a sequence of disturbing deaths in Baltimore connected to the Clinton/Obama cover-up of Operation Fast and Furious.

Another witness was Detective Sean Suiter, an 18-year veteran of the FBI. However, Detective Suiter was gunned down in November 2017, in eerily similar circumstances to Special Agent Raynor. Also one day before he was scheduled to testify.
More at: www.neonnettle.com...

Sadly and tragically, the Mainstream Media in this country rarely report anything that could implicate Hillary Clinton, President Obama..or anyone in their circle, as doing anything wrong. And certainly not anything potentially criminal in nature.

Hopefully, history will show that President Trump and his Attorney General, brought eventual justice to those who thought they were "too big" to be indicted and prosecuted for their crimes. The families hurt by these selfish evil people deserve answers, and closure.

-CareWeMust

I think they should confidentially record their testimony outside of court, while waiting for them to testify in court, and in cases such as these use such recording instead as testimony. That would make murdering witnesses pointless.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: RowanBean

Orange

I hear rumor is orange is a popular color in secret ocult elite societies.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Regardless of the conspiracies with death surrounding the Clintons they lied badly about their money scams.....Bill Clinton was on Jeff Epstein’s plane with Kevin Spacey name under His.....Prince Andrew clearly got away with forcing sex on the Australian girl.....I would not doubt at all this young black man saying He thinks He might be Bill Clintons son is really real also.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I DID!....in the first line I said.....OP....not you personally.....but the other Hillary-hounders believed the OP to the point that they couldn't possibly check whether it was true, that's who the "YOU" was directed at.....

Well this is one case, don't know if true, would have to read your linked debunk, but often the debunks are not really debunks. Any case there are like what is it like 100 deaths linked? Have yet to see a debunk expose dropping that even to single digits, which would still be utterly suspicious.

Or do you think cases like Seth Rich's are so easily debunked?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just returned from shoveling dirt and its 98 degrees outside. HotHotHot.

I work for my wife. Shes the boss. A happy wife is a happy life. How about you?

you're blitzing the forums with disinfo

I peel all of my information from the internet. Now if you want to debate that some of the sites are outright fake you could be right but have provided no proof. So provide some. I even backed up president Obama with the Fake QANON Bilderberg post but the QANON board is now up again with the Fake Obama stuff after it was pulled for a day. I voted for Kerry in 2004 and I will request that the Mods pull any of my posts if I presented information that's untrue. You?

How's the whether in St. Petersburg, comrade "Jake?"

Well the closest I have been to Russia recently was at a party in Atlanta in 2016. Spoke with a retired State department guy and we shared stories. He was a Putin expert. He said Putin was a very bad man. That was it! He then asked me if I worked out of Fort Mead or Langley psyop program. I said neither.

Here's the link to the accuweather forecast. Looks like a balmy 56 degrees comrade.

www.accuweather.com...

Thank you for your service as this post has made it all the way to the top of ATS today. Good job and woowoo to you to.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
here is the article from the Baltimore sun, and it shows the OP IS BULLS**T

www.baltimoresun.com... far as the other "SUPPOSED" FBI AGENT"

I read the article but how does it disprove what the OP says? The article says a guy with 125 guns and a grenade launcher decided to use a knife to kill his ex-wife. Nothing to say it wasn't a staged murder-suicide.

edit on 6-19-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: format

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Was he about to testify?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's not a real story. It's not a real news site.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

You forgot to mention Whitewater and Benghazi. How did you miss including them in your list of conspiracy theories?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join