It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video posted in late 2012 predicted Hawaii catastrophe occurring after 31.3.2018.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: OnWhiteMars

I don't read Finnish. Can you point out the timestamps where the dates and locations are specified so I can attempt a Google translation?

At 5:24 there is a Stellarium-part where the planets are at matching points with the 'map'. The date on Stellarium is 31.3.2018.

After tying in the number 19,47 in an 'energetic' rant the video states at 10:26 "Miksi tämä olisi tärkeä tieto meille?" - Why would this information be important to us?. And in the following scene "Planeettamme suurin tulivuorikeskittymä sijaitsee Hawaijilla..." - The biggest volcanic complex of our planet lies on Hawaii (and gives out the latitudes). And that part seems to end at 11:09 where it states that the full moon is also linked to big earthquakes and volcanic eruptions (in between there is a sidenote of a Blue Moon happening at the same time in March.).

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thanks.

The biggest volcanic complex of our planet lies on Hawaii
That's debateable. But it is an active area, as has been pointed out. Kilauea has been quite active for the past 30 years or so, actually.

And that part seems to end at 11:09 where it states that the full moon is also linked to big earthquakes and volcanic eruptions
Actually, it's not. Though there are some indications that some small earthquakes in specific areas may be influenced by tidal effects.

You should stick with the unanswerable question posed by the second video. The "prediction" is not impressive. It missed by months and the "catastrophe" is quite limited.

edit on 6/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

You should stick with the unanswerable question posed by the second video. The "prediction" is not impressive. It missed by months and the "catastrophe" is quite limited.

Thanks for your take on the video. The video missed the big M6.9 eq by a month and a couple of days. A week before that the tremors started so to be fair the date was missed by 'A' month - not months. Before that a significant eq of over M6.5 happened in 2006... so not that common. And though Kilauea has been active quite some time I haven't seen FEMA running around with camps every second month.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

And looking at seismic data, there seems not to have been but 2 eq's of over M6 after the change of millennium.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

FEMA does not have really have an active presence on Hawaii. They did set up a registry for financial assistance a few days ago though, after the president finally approved it.

The state and county are handling emergency measures.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

FEMA does not have really have an active presence on Hawaii. They did set up a registry for financial assistance a few days ago though, after the president finally approved it.

The state and county are handling emergency measures.

I think the statement of Fenton speaks otherwise. FEMA has actively been there since the 7. of May.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What was FEMA doing on May 7? They were saying:

If in the affected area of the #KilaueaVolcano, follow the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency and the Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency for updates, and stay tuned to local radio and TV.
Follow evacuation orders to avoid flying debris, hot gases, lateral blast, and lava flow.

www.facebook.com...

Very active. Right?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

What was FEMA doing on May 7? They were saying:

If in the affected area of the #KilaueaVolcano, follow the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency and the Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency for updates, and stay tuned to local radio and TV.
Follow evacuation orders to avoid flying debris, hot gases, lateral blast, and lava flow.

www.facebook.com...

Very active. Right?

Not that I am interested in arguing every small 'vague' detail of yours, which you seem to rely on in your tactics of debating (divide and conquer). Depends on how you define 'active'. Active as in having set up camps for people affected? Active as in planning to do so in a complex situation? Active as in flying in to the affected area and starting up the operation? I think this is a mere stretch of semantics on your part and not worth debating.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Active as in having set up camps for people affected? Active as in planning to do so in a complex situation? Active as in flying in to the affected area and starting up the operation?

You're the one who brought it up. You define it.
Does it mean saying "Listen to your local emergency authorities?"
Maybe so, if you think that video was an accurate prediction.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

You're the one who brought it up. You define it.
Does it mean saying "Listen to your local emergency authorities?"

Fair enough. Active as in arriving to the area with a 'type 1' National team since before the presidential declaration on 11. May.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Do you happen to know the level of "catastrophe" which triggers such a response?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No, I do not know, nor do I really care to argue that either because that has nothing to do with the original video that predicted activity in earthquakes and volcanoes occurring at a certain point in time (which was off by a month, which I hold quite impressive as it was done 6 years ahead of time while only 2 over M6 events had taken place in the last 12 years) giving an exact location of Hawaii.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

No, I do not know, nor do I really care
But, again, you are the one who brought it up.

which was off by a month,

You said:

The date on Stellarium is 31.3.2018.

Doesn't that mean March 31?

What's the cutoff point?
When was the 6.9? That's more than a month.

Very specific date. That missed.

Very active region. Big deal.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Yes, that means means March 31. The M6.9 was on the 4 of May I think. One week earlier the activity rose significantly. And yes, as previously stated, the specific date missed - it does not exclude the fact that it was impressively close to an event that is still ongoing and has affected over 1% of the population. On mainland I think that would be over 3 million ppl.

And what comes to activity. Pick randomly a date in retrospect and try to hit as close to an event of the same magnitude on Hawaii.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

On mainland I think that would be over 3 million ppl.

Heh. If my uncle was a woman he would be my aunt.

Retrospect is irrelevant, when can we expect the next "catastrophe?" According the the alignment of the planets. Who should evacuate?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Judging by your pun, I find it odd that there would be more empathy towards it happening to the 1% on mainland than to the 1% on Hawaii. My values treat them equally.

Statistically retrospect matters as much. It gives the same significance. Or dare you state that we should not learn or analyze past patterns or observations? I guess that would trash all collected data as it immediately is older than the moment it is analyzed in.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Statistically retrospect matters as much.

Not really. Once something happens statistics and odds are irrelevant.
www.usatoday.com...

But please, use astrology to predict the next catastrophe so we can alert the people. It's easy to know where the planets will be.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Thank you for your debate although you tend to spin around a lot and grasp. It was fun.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

The only grasping being done was in placing significance on the alignment of the planets.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Well, if you wanna put it that way, that grasping hit more home than any of yours.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join