It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video posted in late 2012 predicted Hawaii catastrophe occurring after 31.3.2018.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
There is a very fascinating video online, posted in late 2012. It is part of a fictional story-line called Revelations and in the third part of the series, a prediction of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions on Hawaii happening after 31.3.2018 is made.

The date is based on an old map composed of two ancient sites super-imposed (Giza and Teotihuacan), that gives the timeframe for the catastrophe. The video is in Finnish but there is an explanatory video of it too.

The explanation can be found here -

And the original found here -

The storyline is fictional, but very interesting.

In the meantime, my thoughts go out to everyone part of the catastrophe. Energy and love to you all.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OnWhiteMars

That's interesting, thanks for sharing.

What we need is to hear from the original video's creator. I wonder what they have to say?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

"Catastrophe"

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Pretty much, that's exactly what's going on.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I predicted it to a friend one week before it happend. Well, said an island in that ocean. Just a thought

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I said it would happen in one week. That iz mu point ha

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yes, indeed the lava flow is minor when the whole isle is considered. However, it does not change the fact that there is pretty much going on there when reflected to previous years.

But then again, we also have take note, that much of the Island is volcanic so there is not that much room for residential area. So the image is a bit delusive.

edit on 18-6-2018 by OnWhiteMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

In fact, what is going on has happened fairly often in historical times and prior. You might want to check out the Kapoho eruption of 1960. Or Kalapana in 1990. And just a few years ago, Pahoa was under severe threat.

that much of the Island is volcanic so there is not that much room for residential area.
The entire island is of volcanic origin, as are all of the Hawaiian Islands. There is plenty of room to build on the island of Hawaii but since that area (the east rift zone) is a known high risk area land is relatively cheap there. Really cheap right now. The vast majority of the land on the island is far safer than that corner of it (and more pricey).
edit on 6/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

In fact, what is going on has happened fairly often in historical times and prior. You might want to check out the Kapoho eruption of 1960. Or Kalapana in 1990. And just a few years ago, Pahoa was under severe threat.

that much of the Island is volcanic so there is not that much room for residential area.
The entire island is of volcanic origin, as are all of the Hawaiian Islands. There is plenty of room to build on the island of Hawaii but since that area (the east rift zone) is a known high risk area land is relatively cheap there. Really cheap right now. The vast majority of the land on the island is far safer than that corner of it (and more pricey).

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I'm aware of the origin of Hawaii and the previous "Hawaii"-Islands all the way from Kamchatka. The area has been active as long as I remember. What I wanted to point out was the accurate time given by the video. It was off by 3 weeks
Not by months or years. Taking that into consideration, a random guess would lose quite often in this scenario.
edit on 18-6-2018 by OnWhiteMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I'm aware of the origin of Hawaii and the previous "Hawaii"-Islands all the way from Kamchatka.
Your geology sucks. Kamchatka has nothing to do with the Hawaiian Islands. It is, in fact part of the "ring of fire." Hawaii is not and never has been.

at I wanted to point out was the accurate time given by the video.
Then you failed. Because "reflected to previous years" it's not special.

edit on 6/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I'm aware of the origin of Hawaii and the previous "Hawaii"-Islands all the way from Kamchatka.
Your geology sucks. Kamchatka has nothing to do with the Hawaiian Islands. It is, in fact part of the "ring of fire." Hawaii is not and never has been.

at I wanted to point out was the accurate time given by the video.
Then you failed. Because "reflected to previous years" it's not special.

Well, I disagree. You can track the plate movements on the same magma channel that has formed Hawaii all the way from east Russia.

And the time frame given is significant. Take into account the significant earthquake and volcanic eruptions and by making a guess you will just loose almost every time.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You can track the plate movements on the same magma channel that has formed Hawaii all the way from east Russia.

Kamchatka has nothing to do with the hot spot which created the Hawaiian Islands (and still is).

And the time frame given is significant.
Only when you attempt to retroactively interpret something very vaguely presented. Do you think Nostradamus was a great seer too? Did the original video say, "There will be an eruption on the island of Hawaii in May of 2018. That eruption will cause the loss of many homes?"
edit on 6/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

You can track the plate movements on the same magma channel that has formed Hawaii all the way from east Russia.

Kamchatka has nothing to do with the hot spot which created the Hawaiian Islands (and still is).

And the time frame given is significant.
Only when you attempt to retroactively interpret something very vaguely presented. Do you think Nostradamus was a great seer too? Did the original video say, "There will be an eruption on the island of Hawaii in May of 2018. That eruption will cause the loss of many homes?"

So the theory of the hotspot creating the trailing islands all the way from Kamchatka to the position of the hotspot now has been thrown?

I guess vague is a personal opinion in this matter to you. The video gives location - Hawaii, says earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and gives a date. To be fair, the date is off by several weeks, but still falls as significant because randomly chosen it is hard to beat. You can try it retrospectively.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The video gives location -

The original video? Or the interpretation? From what I can see, the interpretation took a drawing from the original video and came to some conclusions from it.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The original video? Or the interpretation? From what I can see, the interpretation took a drawing from the original video and came to some conclusions from it.

The original. There is a fictional map drawn by overlaying two ancient sites, the 'map' is then overlayed upon the inner planets giving the time.

After that the video speculates energetic phenomena happening at certain latitudes throughout our solar system, ending on displaying the Hawaiian Big Island and telling of earthquakes and volcanoes. No prediction of the outcome (as how big of an event in regarding lost homes etc).

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

After that the video speculates energetic phenomena happening at certain latitudes throughout our solar system, ending on displaying the Hawaiian Big Island and telling of earthquakes and volcanoes.

The after the fact interpretation video. Yes, it does that.
The original does not seem to do so.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The after the fact interpretation video. Yes, it does that.
The original does not seem to do so.

No, the original.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

No. Not the original.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

No. Not the original.
Hmm, from where do you draw that conclusion? I've watched it a few times and it seems to tell the story like that. It certainly is fictional but after the date of 31.3.2018 is 'revealed' it counts the days in between the end of the Mayan calendar and the date just given, arriving at 1927 days. Continues on why the number is very close to a 'big number' of 19,47... goes into interpreting this as a latitude of energy and derives at Hawaii.
edit on 19-6-2018 by OnWhiteMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I don't read Finnish. Can you point out the timestamps where the dates and locations are specified so I can attempt a Google translation?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join