It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything We Know About Russia and President Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I just came across this enormous source of information on Trump and Russia, well organized chronologically. It is YUGE! Starts in 1979 and it took me a half an hour to go down to 2015... and that was about 1/20th of the whole page!

The website behind it looks to be left leaning, naturally, however this page is all links and tweets and easily verifiable info. I don't expect everyone to find it resourceful, but I know there are some who will appreciate having much of this information in one place.

Donald Trump’s connection to Russia and Russian interests dates back more than 35 years. His family and associates also have well-documented ties.

Since it can be challenging to keep track of all the players and moving parts in the ever-growing Russia investigations, lawyer Steven Harper and the producers at BillMoyers.com created this interactive Trump-Russia Timeline. It is a comprehensive, easy-to-navigate tool designed to show what has happened and what still is developing in the story of the president, his inner circle, and a tangled web of Russian oligarchs, hackers, and government officials.

First launched in February 2017, the Trump-Russia Timeline now contains more than 1,000 entries. View it in its entirety below, or select one or more names at a time and explore that particular storyline.

Committee to Investigate Russia Timeline

Enjoy the timeline... like I said, it's new to me. Mea culpa if it's already been posted.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Laughable.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The desperate conspiracies are getting wilder by the day.

Love every minute.

We need more titanium tipped shovels !!

😎

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Laughable.

Just a list of a thousand facts, all with links for deeper digging if one wants to.

As to what is laughable -- well, that is subjective.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It is worse than anyone knows!

Trump actually worked with Stalin and we have the historical picture to prove it....

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

As if a similar list couldn't be produced on nearly 100% of any major politician in Washington or nearly every CEO of the fortune 1000.

edit on 17-6-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Can someone tell me why having good relations with Russia is a bad thing?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

It misses an opportunity to slime Trump and his supporters by serving up an ethnic and political boogie man to the populous.

The left likes to serve up the 'hate has no home here' slogan, unless of course you're in a political, religious or ethic class they find useful to demonstrate how inherently evil you are.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: skunkape23

It misses an opportunity to slime Trump and his supporters by serving up an ethnic and political boogie man to the populous.

The left likes to serve up the 'hate has no home here' slogan, unless of course you're in a political, religious or ethic class they find useful to demonstrate how inherently evil you are.

To be honest, both sides do this, equally.

Best to deal in facts, do your own research and see where the links take you. And 'follow the money' still works.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Your kidding, in 1979 I was in love with olivia newton john. I mean damn. Get a grip. Do you really think Leonid Brezhnev was trying to sit-up Donald Trump. Get a life.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Eleven people in Trump's campaign have now been identified with communicating with Russian Oligarchs during the campaign, and have lied about it to investigators.

We know Russia interfered with our election, the biggest crime against our country in my lifetime (with the exception of 9-11).

Yeah. let's be friends. Right.

If nothing else, Trump should be impeached for not giving a rat's ass.

Absolutely criminal.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Irony exposed.

Uncovering the Russia ties of Hillary’s campaign chief

During a heated Fox Business interview with Maria Bartiromo, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chief John Podesta made a series of misleading statements when questioned about his involvement in a company that received $35 million from the Russian government while Clinton served as secretary of state.

On Jan. 18, 2011, a small green-energy company named Joule Unlimited announced Podesta’s appointment to its board. Months later, Rusnano, a Kremlin-backed investment fund founded by Vladimir Putin, pumped $35 million into Joule. Serving alongside Podesta on Joule’s board were senior Russian official Anatoly Chubais and oligarch Ruben Vardanyan, who has been appointed by Putin to a Russian economic modernization council.

😃😲😃

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is hilarious are the puppets on this web sites advisory board! roflmao
James Clapper should be in prison, yet here he is with a bunch of globalists promoting Russia Gate. Jeh Johnson????? This has to be a joke?

Max Boot Military Historian and Foreign Policy Analyst
James Clapper Former Director of National Intelligence
Evelyn Farkas, Ph.D. Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia
General Michael Hayden Former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency
Jeh Johnson Former U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security
Michael Morell Former Acting Director of the CIA
Norman Ornstein American Enterprise Institute Resident Scholar
Leon Panetta Former Secretary of Defense, Former Director of the CIA, and Former White House Chief of Staff
Rob Reiner Director, Actor, and Activist
Charles Sykes Conservative Commentator
Clint Watts Foreign Policy Research Institute Fellow and Former FBI Agent

edit on 17-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Irony exposed.

Uncovering the Russia ties of Hillary’s campaign chief

During a heated Fox Business interview with Maria Bartiromo, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chief John Podesta made a series of misleading statements when questioned about his involvement in a company that received $35 million from the Russian government while Clinton served as secretary of state.

On Jan. 18, 2011, a small green-energy company named Joule Unlimited announced Podesta’s appointment to its board. Months later, Rusnano, a Kremlin-backed investment fund founded by Vladimir Putin, pumped $35 million into Joule. Serving alongside Podesta on Joule’s board were senior Russian official Anatoly Chubais and oligarch Ruben Vardanyan, who has been appointed by Putin to a Russian economic modernization council.

😃😲😃

Awesome. I'm sure that she is just as dirty as Trump is and that one could make a list of a 1000 facts about her as well. And I would read it all with the same enthusiasm.

If you find one well made and organized like this one, be sure to let us know.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Russia is literally like the Soviet Union!

Literally!

I think they even speak the same language.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Russia is literally like the Soviet Union!

Literally!

I think they even speak the same language.

Some of them are even the same people!

Wow.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I'm sure that she is just as dirty as Trump is

HM, but you all swear she is evil, but Trump is great?? How does that work?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Holy #! Trump has been playing 24D chess with everyone. He's been planning his presidency and subsequent rule of the world since 1979 and quite possibly before. This is bigger than anyone knew. He has the power to plan this far ahead, and with the help of Putin, Crimea, and Mrs. Cleo, I think he has a firm grip on world domination by 2020. If it was ever time to shut yourself in that bunker, it #ing now brother. Take heed, be safe, and wait with vigilance. In a few years, when things are safe, we will let you know, so you can come out. Great find!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Its laughable because its paraded as relevant in the arena of "collusion", but only represents a lifetime of business interests that are par for the course for someone like Trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join