It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything We Know About Russia and President Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Kharron

Laughable.

Just a list of a thousand facts, all with links for deeper digging if one wants to.

As to what is laughable -- well, that is subjective.

Here is a list of a thousand facts for you...

Promises so far kept by our current president.

Promises Kept

I sent the link to my liberal family members and got dis-invited from our 4th of July family get together.

The irony was lost on them...

You're trying to compare a website I linked in the OP that is a bipartisan effort to search out the truth, and does so by being completely transparent and listing all the people in the background... to a propaganda site, paid for by Donald Trump himself, that doesn't have a single link one can click on to verify the claims.

Smooth.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Laughable.

Just a list of a thousand facts, all with links for deeper digging if one wants to.

Promises Kept

I sent the link to my liberal family members and got dis-invited from our 4th of July family get together.

You're trying to compare a website I linked in the OP that is a bipartisan effort to search out the truth, and does so by being completely transparent and listing all the people in the background... to a propaganda site, paid for by Donald Trump himself, that doesn't have a single link one can click on to verify the claims.

Smooth.

Site isn't paid for by Trump, first off.

Nice attempt though.

Secondly, what you are trying to prove with this thread and the website you linked is that an international businessman has international business contacts.

Duh?

I've nothing further to add because it would no doubt be a ToS violation.

But I'm still thinking it... LOL

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If Russia did indeed assist in not getting Hillary elected, I say we send a fruit basket.

I'll kick in 20 bucks.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Uh, yes, all those campaign folks were doing "business"*** during the campaign. Yep. That's what he said. Not any of Bush's folks that I recall, or Reagan's, or Clinton, or Carter or Obama's that I recall, but now we are knee-deep in Russian business deals. And they coincidently interfered in our election, causing chaos and division, which we still have to this day.

Ain't it a wonder!!!! Synchronicity!

Naiveté has gotten the best of the best of you.

*** monkey business

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If Russia did indeed assist in not getting Hillary elected, I say we send a fruit basket.

I'll kick in 20 bucks.

and of course a statue of the fruit basket being accepted

😲🦗

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Laughable.

Promises Kept

Smooth.

Site isn't paid for by Trump, first off.

Nice attempt though.

Secondly, what you are trying to prove with this thread and the website you linked is that an international businessman has international business contacts.

Duh?

I've nothing further to add because it would no doubt be a ToS violation.

But I'm still thinking it... LOL

First, yes it is. It is paid for by "Donald J. Trump for President, Inc." If you look up that website it will take you to his campaign, listing Glassner and Manafort as leaders. Any contributions go directly to DJT's personal website, to the secure site for donations. This is his website, talking about himself, paid for by him. It's sad.

Second. You won't get very far talking to me like that. Polite works much better.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
And guess where the business is registered?

Trump Tower at 725 Fifth Avenue. Trump Tower is addresses 721 through 725; meaning it's his own propaganda website. How sad is it that he has to do that?

Federal Election Commission

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
And if that wasn't bad enough, now he is colluding with the North Koreans! I saw it with my own eyes on TV. He was sitting with, walking with, and talking to Kim Jong Un! We need to peach Trump right now!

I just came across this enormous source of information on Trump and Russia, well organized chronologically. It is YUGE! Starts in 1979 and it took me a half an hour to go down to 2015... and that was about 1/20th of the whole page!

The website behind it looks to be left leaning, naturally, however this page is all links and tweets and easily verifiable info. I don't expect everyone to find it resourceful, but I know there are some who will appreciate having much of this information in one place.

Donald Trump’s connection to Russia and Russian interests dates back more than 35 years. His family and associates also have well-documented ties.

Since it can be challenging to keep track of all the players and moving parts in the ever-growing Russia investigations, lawyer Steven Harper and the producers at BillMoyers.com created this interactive Trump-Russia Timeline. It is a comprehensive, easy-to-navigate tool designed to show what has happened and what still is developing in the story of the president, his inner circle, and a tangled web of Russian oligarchs, hackers, and government officials.

First launched in February 2017, the Trump-Russia Timeline now contains more than 1,000 entries. View it in its entirety below, or select one or more names at a time and explore that particular storyline.

Committee to Investigate Russia Timeline

Enjoy the timeline... like I said, it's new to me. Mea culpa if it's already been posted.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
And if that wasn't bad enough, now he is colluding with the North Koreans! I saw it with my own eyes on TV. He was sitting with, walking with, and talking to Kim Jong Un! We need to peach Trump right now!

I just came across this enormous source of information on Trump and Russia, well organized chronologically. It is YUGE! Starts in 1979 and it took me a half an hour to go down to 2015... and that was about 1/20th of the whole page!

The website behind it looks to be left leaning, naturally, however this page is all links and tweets and easily verifiable info. I don't expect everyone to find it resourceful, but I know there are some who will appreciate having much of this information in one place.

Donald Trump’s connection to Russia and Russian interests dates back more than 35 years. His family and associates also have well-documented ties.

Since it can be challenging to keep track of all the players and moving parts in the ever-growing Russia investigations, lawyer Steven Harper and the producers at BillMoyers.com created this interactive Trump-Russia Timeline. It is a comprehensive, easy-to-navigate tool designed to show what has happened and what still is developing in the story of the president, his inner circle, and a tangled web of Russian oligarchs, hackers, and government officials.

First launched in February 2017, the Trump-Russia Timeline now contains more than 1,000 entries. View it in its entirety below, or select one or more names at a time and explore that particular storyline.

Enjoy the timeline... like I said, it's new to me. Mea culpa if it's already been posted.

I say we wait for the investigation to finish. In the meantime, we should do our own research because these investigations are known to take years.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I say we wait for the investigation to finish. In the meantime, we should do our own research because these investigations are known to take years.

The Mueller investigation? It's certainly NOT going to finish before 2025. Mueller takes years just on some weird meeting between like a nobody and Russia from the 1970s.

The man is like 74 years old. He's nowhere CLOSE to being able to work normal speed. Probably works only a minute or two a day instead of hours a day.
edit on 18-6-2018 by ThanosOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Laughable.

Promises Kept

The Topic of this thread is "Trump and Russia" not "Ain't Trump Bitch'n"

And this has to do with the subject.... how?

A thousand facts about the current President... was the relevancy somewhat lost on you?

Who am I kidding... of course it was.

You keep cleaning that echo chamber you live in... at least a bubble doesn't have corners!

The topic of the thread is "Trump & Russia" not "Ain't Trump Cool.
edit on 18-6-2018 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Any word when we will be investigating what Obama meant by he'll have 'more flexibility' after the election when whispering into Medvedev's ear, HRC's sale of 20% of our uranium deposits to Uranium One and the subsequent $145m in deposits to the Clinton Foundation, Bill's $500k speaking fee to Russian banks, Podesta's shares from Joule Unlimited Technologies and $170k in lobbying fees from Russia's largest bank, and finally, the Russian contacts who served as the source for Trump's dossier?

Waiting.
edit on 18-6-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Waiting.

Me too.

And no, I haven't heard anything new. Have you?

At this point it's starting to look like the President was just blowing smoke up everyone's arse, that he was going to do anything about it.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
US Senate blocks F-35 to Turkey because Turkey buys S-400 from Russia. The US cannot control Russia.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Then again, the US doesn't control India, China, the EU. The US has a LONG way to go to control the world. A very very long way.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Any word when we will be investigating what Obama meant by he'll have 'more flexibility' after the election when whispering into Medvedev's ear, HRC's sale of 20% of our uranium deposits to Uranium One and the subsequent $145m in deposits to the Clinton Foundation, Bill's $500k speaking fee to Russian banks, Podesta's shares from Joule Unlimited Technologies and $170k in lobbying fees from Russia's largest bank, and finally, the Russian contacts who served as the source for Trump's dossier?

Waiting.

Damn! We've got to get those Clinton's and Obama's OUT of the White House!!!!

Impeach now!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I heard he steps on ants and swats at flies ..... where is the humanity (for the left - this is sarcasm -- no need to start threads on the Poor Insects !)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Sorry. Didn't realize infantile logic was a requirement in this thread.

Different rules can apply depending upon which party is in power or you can do whatever you want as long as you don't get caught before your term finishes.

Check.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Eleven people in Trump's campaign have now been identified with communicating with Russian Oligarchs during the campaign, and have lied about it to investigators.

We know Russia interfered with our election, the biggest crime against our country in my lifetime (with the exception of 9-11).

Yeah. let's be friends. Right.

If nothing else, Trump should be impeached for not giving a rat's ass.

Absolutely criminal.

So I guess the scandals with the DNC, Bernie, Hillary emails, Obama spying, FBI bias, Uranium One, Fusion GPS, etc must be numbers 3 through 10 on your list?

Or those don't count, or they aren't that big a deal? They influenced the election way more than Trump or any Russians EVER did or could have. They manipulated Bernie right out of the running, preparing a golden pathway for "Madame"... And in their scheming efforts: handing Hillary the questions in advance, smashing electronic devices with hammers, feigning ignorance, Tarmac meeting, etc, upon etc, upon etc...

....they HANDED Trump the election.
Maybe they were in on it with Trump and Russia...

Just imagine, if they hadn't been so crooked down to the bone, they could've won...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join