It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Leaders To Jeff Sessions: The Bible Does Not Justify Separating Families

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: RowanBean

I thought it was the kids from more south than Mexico that are the real problem now.

Well the ice kids from Antarctica are the real problem.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: Xenogears

We already have strong vetting process here. It hasn't changed since Obama. And no the left does not want open border. You have been spoon fed that propaganda.
Also children can't help what their parents do (in your case irresponsible parents) so we shouldn't ignore them. There are organizations, including Christian ones, who try to help families (the ones that want to live normal lives we enjoy) in war torn countries. People with compassion would consider those poor children.
wikileaks is not propaganda. Hillary's behind close doors talks of open borders, iirc, are not propaganda. Sanctuary state California, with closely guarded voting records, iirc, is not propaganda.
edit on 18-6-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

We already have strong vetting process here. It hasn't changed since Obama. And no the left does not want open border. You have been spoon fed that propaganda.
Also children can't help what their parents do (in your case irresponsible parents) so we shouldn't ignore them. There are organizations, including Christian ones, who try to help families (the ones that want to live normal lives we enjoy) in war torn countries. People with compassion would consider those poor children.
wikileaks is not propaganda. Hillary's behind close doors talks of open borders, iirc, are not propaganda. Sanctuary state California, with closely guarded voting records, iirc, is not propaganda.

So basically you are saying they want to allow anyone in America? That's pretty much an invasion. Not sure why Hillary and Democrats want that.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

The same reason Republicans want to destroy the environment?
Because clearly, that's the main reason for doing away with regulations.

edit on 6/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

So basically you are saying they want to allow anyone in America? That's pretty much an invasion. Not sure why Hillary and Democrats want that.

Maybe I misremember, but I seem to recall it said she talked of desiring or looking positively at open borders. She wanted five times the refugee intake of Obama, iirc for starts.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Maybe I misremember, but I seem to recall it said she talked of desiring or looking positively at open borders.
I don't suppose you recall the context?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Maybe I misremember, but I seem to recall it said she talked of desiring or looking positively at open borders. She wanted five times the refugee intake of Obama, iirc for starts.

www.politifact.com...
Mostly false.

Be careful of the propaganda. Doesn't matter if it's from the left or right. Sit back and look at it objectively.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Just remember folks, if liberals really cared about children and families they wouldn't attack families and support abortion.

link   
The problem is the law with illegal immigration is lousy and allows these poor people to be taken advantage of....How come Mexico’s President is not doing anything to help them.

link   

Honestly we waste 100s of billions in overpriced military hardware. Don't see what all the fuzz is with blocking the WALL, even if it is ineffective, it still stands as a symbol. I mean can you imagine if family members complained about building a fence, specially when many are trying to get into the house?

The thing is low skill migrants who don't speak english and depend on welfare will tend to vote for the left. It is basically importing voters. You can do that until the welfare state collapses.

If the rumors of many of these migrants also being lower IQ and likely to produce lower IQ children likelier to remain trapped in poverty and dependent on the welfare state, it is basically buying future generations of voters with freebies.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

www.politifact.com...
Mostly false.

Be careful of the propaganda. Doesn't matter if it's from the left or right. Sit back and look at it objectively.

she does say open borders, and free travel iirc. Also wanted vast increase in refugee intake

Have you seen SANCTUARY STATE CALI? How many democrats have called them out for building sanctuary cities and a 'sanctuary' state?
edit on 18-6-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
Just remember folks, if liberals really cared about children and families they wouldn't attack families and support abortion.
Yep....another reason why these people are taken advantage of by selfish politicians who want their vote and it is mostly liberals.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

Just remember folks, if conservatives really cared about children and families they wouldn't attack families and support wars in the Middle East.

See I can play the game.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Either way the laws on illegal immigration are lousy and yet another thing President Trump brought to the fore front because He knew how terrible it was...

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Either way the laws on illegal immigration are lousy and yet another thing President Trump brought to the fore front because He knew how terrible it was...

So did Obama. It's a problem to be sure. Trump's wall certainly is not going to solve it.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Maybe I misremember, but I seem to recall it said she talked of desiring or looking positively at open borders.
I don't suppose you recall the context?

open borders in terms of energy, like yeah right. That's deflection. Free travel and dreams of an america without borders, of course you can use some of the context to try and twist it into something it isn't.

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, sometime in the future with energy that's as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere,"

To me that's open trade open borders and also green energy. Not open borders in terms of green energy.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

That's deflection.

Actually. It's what Clinton said.

Not open borders in terms of green energy.
How 'bout in terms of free trade? A common market. Like she said? That used to be something even Republicans were in favor of.

Did you read the article?
edit on 6/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

If the rumors of many of these migrants also being lower IQ and likely to produce lower IQ children likelier to remain trapped in poverty and dependent on the welfare state, it is basically buying future generations of voters with freebies.

How about we only compare those who have adequate access to education? There is absolutely no way to know how intelligent these immigrants are or could have been if they had recieved proper education since youth.

Your comment is ignorant, racist or both.

edit on 18-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

It should be pointed out that the two are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Isurrender73

It should be pointed out that the two are not mutually exclusive.

Not all who are ignorant are racist. But all who are racist are ignorant.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join