It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Leaders To Jeff Sessions: The Bible Does Not Justify Separating Families

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

but of course people will complain that the genes are racist and the brain structure is too.

Genes can't be racist.
But people sure can.
edit on 6/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Risking staying in s#hole of a country full of drug cartels or risking seeking asylum?

Hard choice.

Dropping the number of people who cross when Trump becomes president, and only rising after democrats block him on immigration seems like it is not doing that bad. After all the crossings dropped for a time, if they were truly desperate the numbers would have stayed high throughout.

Besides, they did this to their country, import enough and they'll do it over here too.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

but of course people will complain that the genes are racist and the brain structure is too.

Genes can't be racist.
But people sure can.

Yes people can. But facts are we have plenty of people living on the streets, even highly skilled intelligent English speaking citizens. We should take care of our own first. An excess of low skill labour will harm the poor, the less intelligent, and any other migrant working low skill by depressing wages.

If you want a welfare state you need a secure border. Those who would have an insecure border, and put the carrot of welfare, sanctuaries, etc they are the ones that are enticing parents to have their children raped and killed trying to get here, they're responsible for the suffering of these children.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

they did this to their country

Who?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

You are a rather scary person. Not because of you, but because there are so many who think like you.

edit on 6/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Who?

You think a nation's citizens have no responsibility over their country?

link   
double post
edit on 19-6-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Phage

You are a rather scary person. Not because of you, but because there are so many who think like you.

Way to tackle the argument.

I think Xenogears has a good point about letting in too many low skilled laborers. It only serves to hurt the poor people in this country by driving down low wages even to below poverty level in some cases. I think we could better serve the people south of the border by helping to guide their government into prosperity. It’s that teaching a man to fish as opposed to feeding him a fish sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

Who?

They do. The Jews had a responsibility over their countries. Look what happened.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Who?

They do. The Jews had a responsibility over their countries. Look what happened.

? You mean the countries in which they were an ethnic minority? Or do you mean the fabled genocides they committed in the old testament?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Who?

Seems a bit of a fatuous statement there.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Who?

? You mean the countries in which they were an ethnic minority? Or do you mean the fabled genocides they committed in the old testament?

They were trying to escape from the genocide in Nazi Germany. And don't forget about Poland too, among other things. They were all responsible for their countries.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Who?

They were trying to escape from the genocide in Nazi Germany. And don't forget about Poland too, among other things. They were all responsible for their countries.

So could you please put that into the context of this discussion?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Who?

Sure. You're the one who said that the citizens of their countries are responsible for what happens in their countries.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Who?

Sure. You're the one who said that the citizens of their countries are responsible for what happens in their countries.

No, I didn’t.

I did read that in this discussion and I seen that you posted those things about the Jews however I’m dumb and your Jewish example went over my head. Could you please explain in detail how your example is relevant to this discussion?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Oh it wasn't you. It was the other poster who said the citizens of other countries are responsible for their countries.

My apologies.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Oh it wasn't you. It was the other poster who said the citizens of other countries are responsible for their countries.

My apologies.

Could you explain in detail how your Jewish citizens example is relevant to this discussion?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

My apologies.

Could you explain in detail how your Jewish citizens example is relevant to this discussion?

The other poster said that the asylum seekers or whoever tries to enter this country illegally are responsible for their countries being that way. That poster also said why don't they protest the human right violations in their countries.
Hence why I brought up Jews as an example because they fought and lost.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Nobody likes a loser.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
kick them all out - I'm tired of little this and little that, this country has become a breeding ground for subversion - move here, don't change, isolate and complain until you get your own little world with leaders that are elected based on there pledged racism.

I don't care what religious leaders say anymore than black or feminist leaders - this country is for the individual and no individual can speak for the group.
edit on 19-6-2018 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join