It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slow Page Load Comments-Posts ETC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: WarriorMH

Yes ... but ... a response such as , "Yes we know and are working on it." would be nice.

P

But guy they already 'worked' on it, they just can't tell you because it is for your safety. You see how they can't let know they're are doing it for your safety

You are just one that has to let go and accept that as the truth

lmao
edit on 16-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It's Alex Jones I say.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Russian strippers and American candy stripers.

American singers with lollipops

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Moloch

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
It's Alex Jones I say.

Have you seen him lately? Man needs a shave. It's one thing to see a wild crazy man on the screen, but another to see a Sontaran !!

I've noticed that even navigating between pages sometimes takes over a minute. Or quoting a post, the quoted text wont appear, I'll not notice and in the reply it's all messed up.

edit on 16-6-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
So glad to read this. I've had a very slow response time and also in trying to give stars. I've just moved and thought it was my server. I don't experience this in other places; just ATS. Something's afoot. Glad to know it's not just me.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
No issues here, even my VPN is running smooth like Cthulhu.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
No issues here, even my VPN is running smooth like Cthulhu.

I always wanted to meet the guy, have a phone number, i won't share i promise

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I'd settle with the number of a few nice ladies for now if I were you. Less tentacle_ish and all that. Well, maybe not...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I'd settle with the number of a few nice ladies for now if I were you. Less tentacle_ish and all that. Well, maybe not...

Nет it is

Tell my why lmao, this keeps happening ?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I have no idea what you are talking about and I wont say they have an octopussy of a provider. Never.

Cheers, comrade!

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I have no idea what you are talking about and I wont say they have an octopussy of a provider. Never.

Cheers, comrade!

Well then i'll have to look somewhere else, bummer with you 'comrade', we'll see soon very sooooooon

Spasibo

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Yep this about the third thread on this. All I am hearing is crickets.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Thanks Obama

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Oh god, the anti ASMR sound of all hell.

Crickets.

Misophonia, is a curse. And crickets are demons.

No one has as of yet, equated misophonia with asmr. I think they are closely related. One persons spine orgasmic asmr is another persons rising anger misophonia.

*clicks pen repeatedly*

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Multiple devices, multiple IP's, slow response time across the board since over a month now.

Is something going on? I know it's not isolated to this one user.

None for me.... 5 diff. devices.. home, work. Shared wifi maybe... Or locations, time of day... But generally no issues

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

Crickets.

No one has as of yet, equated misophonia with asmr. I think they are closely related. One persons spine orgasmic asmr is another persons rising anger misophonia.

*clicks pen repeatedly*

I like to wiggle my foot a lot

I also take a knife or fork and scrap it a bit on plates every now and then, makes me happy how people go crazy LMFAO. May not be related to this but how much fun

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

Crickets.

*clicks pen repeatedly*

I also take a knife or fork and scrap it a bit on plates every now and then, makes me happy how people go crazy LMFAO. May not be related to this but how much fun

Haha, I think there may be something to it, but not quite

I've had this thing more recently known as asmr my entire life, for as long as I can remember, certain things would make me stop and fixate, and I'd get these.. gorgeous tingly sensations.. sounds weird. But
yep.. someone sitting there in a room full of people wiggling their foot, is one of my triggers.

Now if you were scraping your fork across a plate, but doing so while lost in thought, maybe.. but on purpose to buzz people.. lol, smack !!!

Lmao, next time I see someone doing that, I'll have to investigate from across the table to see if they are obtaining joy from how everyone gives them the evil eye.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

Crickets.

*clicks pen repeatedly*

Haha, I think there may be something to it, but not quite

I've had this thing more recently known as asmr my entire life, for as long as I can remember, certain things would make me stop and fixate, and I'd get these.. gorgeous tingly sensations.. sounds weird. But
yep.. someone sitting there in a room full of people wiggling their foot, is one of my triggers.

Now if you were scraping your fork across a plate, but doing so while lost in thought, maybe.. but on purpose to buzz people.. lol, smack !!!

Lmao, next time I see someone doing that, I'll have to investigate from across the table to see if they are obtaining joy from how everyone gives them the evil eye.

I bet they are haha, so much fun lmao, the foot thing I don't even notice and I also crack my ankle every 10 minutes or so and that I don't control it just happens but people can hear it. It drives my brother crazy so I love it when it happens

I may be a psychopath lmfao

top topics

<< 1   >>

join