It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'll ask again because you seem to have missed the questions and decided to post the same excuse.

Q got away with the first one until now so maybe they thought they'd push it further.

Why didn't you debunk the first one as a fake?

IMO, Q tried the technique once and waited for the reaction, once Q knew that technique worked and fooled anons they tried again.

Your excuse of "Q wouldn't do that to us"

Is dripping with denial, you've worshipped Q and now won't let anything tell you otherwise.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: IAMTAT
As I've mentioned previously,...to assume Q is not aware of chan autists' ability to debunk these photos is ridiculous.

Why?

You can only assume that if you start off from a position of believing Q's abilities are special.

I'm actually quite in awe of what Q has been able to achieve...So, yes, I believe Q has special abilities.

Maybe your abilities are special too, daskakik...but until you actually create and post anything with an impact of any significance...I'll have to continue to reserve judgement.

link   

Amusing, ask a question, I give answers (Unlike you all who deflect from questions that challenge the herd mentality here with Q)

and then you TL;DR Not interested in a conversation you brought up because I give factual points?

laughable...
edit on 5-7-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

link   

Pieces of a puzzle, maybe? I forgot about that.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
You are missing the point ..... Q's abilities aren't Special , "We The Peoples" abilities are......Just needed some reminding to wake us up, since we've all allowed the present situation to become the world we live in today, it is up to us to pay better attention - for the future of all us. Q or no Q - the process has begun

Then why do people care so much if Q is shown to be a wrong or spreading lies?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Amusing, ask a question, I give answers (Unlike you all who deflect from questions that challenge the herd mentality here with Q)

and then you TL;DR Not interested in a conversation you brought up because I give factual points?

laughable...

Start a thread on it. Your lengthy anarchist sermons are a distraction here (for me). But, you seem to want a BIG discussion about it, so perhaps a thread of its own would give you more of a pulpit to preach from. I would probably drop in.
edit on 5-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

laughable...

Honestly you should stop with defending antifa. Have you read the history of the organization? Here is a link to their Wiki just so you dont have to do the work.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This isn't about me, my abilities or what you might think of them. The topic is Q. You assuming Q would know better is biased by your awe but that doesn't mean that they didn't just slip up.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I don't need Q to see the State of the World. I don't need Q to steer me to the double standard of laws ..... There has been no conclusion to anything going on but you seem to want to call it lies ?

Move on my friend to the weaker minds LOL

You have no influence or wisdom to speak for all our thoughts, expeiences or knowledge ..... No need to prove anything except the proof you yourself provide

There are those who fear "Q" which tells me either they are paranoid or afraid of a letter ...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

None of that has to do with the point I made about Q being wrong and spreading lies and some people defending an anonymous person on the net.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

laughable...

Start a thread on it. Your lengthy anarchist sermons are a distraction here (for me). But, you seem to want a BIG discussion about it, so perhaps a thread of its own would give you more of a pulpit to preach from. I would probably drop in.

I second that suggestion.
I'll drop in too.

It's off topic here...but could be a fascinating defense of Antifa in a thread of it's own.

GO FOR IT!

edit on 5-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Ok. I take back my star. You are not very well informed.

You never told us what you mean by "fake"? What makes a pic fake or real? Somebody had to have snapped it, right?

I have been on this thread since Part I. If you were really informed, you would know that I have vacillated many times as to who or what Q actually is, so, no "worship" here. Don't pretend to know what I, personally, believe or don't believe about this movement. Sorry to burst your uninformed bubble. So, I am the last person that would cry that "Q wouldn't do that to us". That's not my style anyway.

There is a Great Awakening, however, and the Q phenomenon is part and parcel of it. Q is real, but what that reality is, I'm still observing.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
You never told us what you mean by "fake"? What makes a pic fake or real? Somebody had to have snapped it, right?

Fake as in manipulated.

Also the claim that they were all originals, meaning not derived from other images, is also false.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You have a PM.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

edit on 5-7-2018 by 40CalTone because: na

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

I'll ask again because you seem to have missed the questions and decided to post the same excuse.

Q got away with the first one until now so maybe they thought they'd push it further.

Why didn't you debunk the first one as a fake?

IMO, Q tried the technique once and waited for the reaction, once Q knew that technique worked and fooled anons they tried again.

Your excuse of "Q wouldn't do that to us"

Is dripping with denial, you've worshipped Q and now won't let anything tell you otherwise.

Time will conclusively prove Q right or wrong eventually. Some people are too invested in Q at this point to listen to you, they'll always find a "get out" clause, stick their fingers in their ears and carry on hoping, no matter what evidence of fakery is put in front of them. The only thing that will convince them that Q was a LARP all along is promised events not occurring after a period of time - for some this will be after November, others may hang on another 2 or even 6 years after that, depending on what happens in the meantime. What I'm trying to say is that you're basically wasting your time and you'd be better off just waiting it out and letting time prove you right.

I agree with what you're saying btw, I've become increasingly sceptical of Q and these faked images are the final nail in the coffin for me. The most likely explanation for Q faking images to give the impression he was close to the President is that he ISN'T close to the President but needs to convince his audience otherwise. Add this to the list of failed "predictions" and I'm now 99% done with Q.

I don't buy the "it doesn't matter who Q is" argument either - you take away Q's authority and "insider" status and he's just another random conspiracy theorist on the internet. Everybody getting together and doing research into child trafficking etc is good and all but it means nothing if a) it's not true in the first place and/or b) there's no end result i.e. nobody gets arrested. Which is likely if Q never had insider info and therefore the whole premise of the "research" is basically a bust.

I hope the person or people behind Q put a stop to it soon. I'm sure it must have been pretty fun to begin with but it's gone to far now - people are investing A LOT of time on this, going to Trump events with Q shirts/signs, spending money on billboards, spending money on other Q-related merchandise etc. I'd feel guilty as hell at this point if I was behind the Q LARP. I doubt the person behind it is a Trump supporter too - this could end up biting Trump if a fair number of his base are waiting for some 4D chess moves that never happen. He could lose the Presidency and some would still be holding out for Jeff Sessions or Mueller to reveal themselves as "white hats". Dangerous game to play.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Q Drop 1566 - Nov 19th
qanon.pub...

Hmmm, guess we know how he fakes images and avoids reverse google image search for his stock photos.

*SNIP* If you used the whole small clip from the Qdrop when making this overlay, you would have clearly seen that the next red stripe on the the flag CLEARLY does not match up.

Here is an overlay below of the WHOLE small clip from the drop over the "stock image" that BMT provided. CLEARLY not taken from the same picture.
Dont tell me that you did not try to use the whole small clip originally, then crop it to make it fit your narrative.. you are a liar.

edit on 5-7-2018 by 40CalTone because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

?? Like Superman???

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

God, I swear I get whiplash in this thread.

edit on 5-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And

until you actually create and post anything with an impact of any significance...I'll have to continue to reserve judgement

Is this like the Good Housekeeping seal of approval?

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join