It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Podesta: Wikileaks dump was done to divert attention from Access Hollywood Tapes

Moronic thing to say.

The Wikileaks dumps were about a 1000 times worse than the "Access Hollywood Tapes".

Also, rather than continuing to focus on who did it or why it was done, why not finally talk about the actual CONTENTS of those emails Skippy?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Add another one to the long list:

EPA Chief resigns

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That, my friend, is cutting straight to the bone. Second, that!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Clinton Foundation Exec linked to Chinese Kindergarden that was involved in a child abuse scandal

Chinese authorities have shut down a Beijing kindergarten operated by RYB Education, a U.S.-listed education firm, following reports of alleged sexual abuse. Joel Getz, a former executive at the Clinton Foundation, is an Independent Director at RYB Education and the Senior Associate Dean for Development and Alumni Relations at Yale University.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
duplicate for some reason

edit on 5-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The last three posts of this Tweeter are an interesting alice in wonderland analysis of Trump tweets.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Add another one to the long list:

EPA Chief resigns

The assistant EPA administrator who is taking over for Scott Pruitt has the same beliefs, minus the scandals.. Those hoping for a big change at the EPA will be disappointed.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Source

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Neon revolt is suggesting the whole mug holder pic was in reference to AF1 being bugged

I… think Q is saying the mug holder, as he calls it (I think he means coaster) was a listening device left by Obama. And that members of the media attempted the same, in other sections of the plane. Wow, that’s insidious.

www.neonrevolt.com...
edit on 5-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

He is also saying the pic wasn’t taken in the reflection of an iPhone but an Apple server
edit on 5-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

Q Drop 1566 - Nov 19th
qanon.pub...

Hmmm, guess we know how he fakes images and avoids reverse google image search for his stock photos.

No comment on this from the usual posters in here??? You guys happy to just let this slide, surely this drop has a new meaning that you missed.

That's how it works right? Q is exposed for using a stock image and you suddenly decide that it was on purpose and there is a message behind it.

These Q Proofs are dropping like flies.

Busy holiday week and stuff, so I'm short on time.

Second look...

What's up the the stars and stripes, the angle isn't even right the outside (left side) stripe.

I dunno, I'm off to another birthday party.

Discuss.

edit on 5-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: Righty tighty, lefty hefty.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Back at'cha.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

twitter.com...

@AnOpenSecret has been blowing up with tweets last couple of days relating to " blind items" from Hollywood on the website crazydaysandnights.net

www.crazydaysandnights.net...

There are many @entylawyer is behind the website and today is naming many blind items there are a BUNCH!

Charlie Sheen
twitter.com...

Andy Dick groping Ivanka
twitter.com...

George Rose

twitter.com...

Robert Houston

twitter.com...

This page of named blind items worth looking at
t.co...

This one names Trump as taking Anna Nicole Smith as payment...

Open Secret is really worth following always good info.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

On this page you speak of "we" when you refer to Antifa.

You say that, as a part of Antifa, you are an "anti fascist".

I guess its safe to say that your extreme opposition to Q stems from the fact that you consider Q (who stands for unity, freedom and peace) a fascist, while you consider the violent, jackboot wearing, masked protestors anti-fascists. I assume you also consider the Trump administration fascist.

I've noticed that these violent, masked, jackboot wearing thugs don't know much about History or what Fascism actually is. I'll explain what Fascism is: Its when the Obama and Bush administrations collude with Amazon, Google, Facebook and other Large Corporations, thereby holding a monopoly on power and influence that oppresses and disenfranchises we-the-people.

Ironically then, the people called anti-fascist are the real fascists. But that's no surprise for anyone who has studied the methods of the Cabal.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

This one names Trump as taking Anna Nicole Smith as payment...

Anna Nicole Smith was such an obvious MKUltra sex kitten slave. Pretty certain she was passed around among elites as "payment".

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, this thread is not a court of law... however many of Q's posts may well end up in a court of law (or Military court) - and that is my point! Nothing has been asserted, you have assumed.

There is in a following drop when he asks where one has to be to take a pic like that.

Based on Anons' analysis the answer is at a laptop, anywhere - if it's using a stock photo... but I guess you ASSUMED it means AF1.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
C-SPAN showing skyevent Looks like a damn good time!
*other news outlets not playing audio of trump jr but has video minus audio.
Trump Jr 2020?
edit on 5-7-2018 by LurkNoMore because: C-SPAN

**Music playing during time between speaking is GNR - Sweet Child of Mine. Great band but fell out or what? Maybe the music at events have symbolism?
edit on 5-7-2018 by LurkNoMore because: **Where do we go NOW?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
C-SPAN showing skyevent Looks like a damn good time!

Thank you my friend

God Bless America
edit on 752018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Yes and compared to all the sex slavery/ pedovore behaviour sleeping with many women as, we know Trump has, is a nothing burger.

Despite what CNN would try to have people believe.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
POTUS just entered.
BIG Q on jacket of woman just behind him.

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join