It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

dude, you missed it 45,000 posts ago

Ovaltine is the CIA

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

nvm

edit on 2-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Exactly the reason I keep posting my decoder s/sheet every week or two.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Fair enough.

To answer for myself, then extended to the group... Didn't everybody else assume these tasks were fraught with complications? Also assume that a lot of timetables were artificially created feints, as well as crumbs of purported frazzle-style videos. It's right there in the name: Frazzle!

Like I already said. They were the first drops before changing posting style, mentioning disinfo and videos.

Like Q says, it's just a ride-along at this point. We are simply watching things unfold.

Kinda like a LARP. What I have said all along is that all the interactive tasks don't make a difference in the outcome.

People get defensive but I have seen a lot of "I don't buy into Q 100%" or "I'm not convinced that they are an insider" so where is the rub?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: dashen

It would be nice to see points and counterpoints made in the private group consolidated into mini vingettes that could then be posted into the megathread for further discussion.

Instead of indexing it sets the stage for conversation, and allows members from the private group to continue the conversation with a wider audience, pro or con.

Well CD I have been thinking of that as well. I saw an article in The Federalist a couple days ago that I felt equated to this forum.

It was speaking about why the FBI failed to question their source, Steele, about the dossier. It seemed to me the objective questioning you alluded to should also be done here...with out the constant cries to prove.

The FBI fell in love with their source. The information Christopher Steele was providing so perfectly fit into a narrative of collusion and conspiracy by the Republican presidential candidate and his staff that it was impossible to ignore, and almost too good to check. They tried to check it—desperately, I would guess—yet, according to those who have read the four separate Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) packets on Carter Page, they were never able to verify the information he provided.

There are two paths available when facing this situation. You can either dump your source and alert the intelligence community of your inability to verify the source’s information, or you can ignore the flashing red lights and rationalize the inconsistencies.

This information made sense, after all. It was explosive, it was sensational, and it was damning. If it was true, the ramifications—to the election, to the Trump team, to the nation, and to the FBI—were mind-boggling. To again paraphrase Deputy Assistant Director Strzok, we’re talking impeachment here.

It was a good article and one we should all consider.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I still can't figure it out.

That, and the whole clock thing. I hate the clocks, I must admit.

At least I can understand why some people think your decodes are kind of fun. The clocks just do absolutely nothing for me.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Dammit.

I lost my secret decoder ring.

Me too.

I'm just making a mountain out of instant mashed potatos and reading the lights on the outside of the saucer.

They know.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Some interesting videos on the Portland Riot you must sign in to YT to view them. Here is the highlight Antifa getting put to sleep.

Using weapons and still getting that work!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Tom, we all work to our strengths so don't worry about understanding the method...just see if the results hit any notes for you.

I do NOT expect all my decodes to be correct and deliberate messages from Q but we know that some are.

When this is all over and done with some lucky statistician will get a PhD working out our hit rate.

edit on 2-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

This is a perfect example of feckless antifa. Soros thought he could use them to gain leverage, but they're just so incredibly weak. Every single time they take to the streets they get completely wrecked.

They're going to shift to bombings soon.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

They call it raw, unevaluated intelligence for a reason: the interrogator collects it, and the analysts assess its veracity.

I'd like to think that many of us were both of these hats, interrogator (someone posts something they find) and analyst (we argue the merit of the information or the source), WRT to what is posted here.

To add context to what you posted already for the link-shy here...

I say all of this to tell you that the worst possible scenario for a debriefer engaged in an extended series of interviews with a subject is to fall in love with the source. By “fall in love” I mean to allow your excitement at the possibility that what he is telling you is true to overcome your responsibility to recognize, counter, and report red flags and blinking lights that may suggest your source is being less than forthcoming, or even lying.

If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Always sauce your sauses. Bias is everywhere, but the truth will eventually bubble to the surface.

This Article, good sauce.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, I've just heard that POTUS has drafted a bill to wreck the World Trade Organisation in relation to two of its principles, one of which is Most Favoured Nation. So I'm leaning towards my translation now.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Exactly. In post #586, Q said AT LEAST 60% of the information he has access to, must remain "private"...not disclosed.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

That was a "riot"? Where's the Molotov cocktails, rubber bullets and firehoses?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I'd like to think that many of us were both of these hats, interrogator (someone posts something they find) and analyst (we argue the merit of the information or the source), WRT to what is posted here.

Yes, I agree with you. I am arguing for a place to discuss these pro and con's objectively without our pride and repetitive questions from those who have never independently evaluated anything and haven't done their own research. The research group would be a good place for that to happen.

Just my opinion , for what it's worth.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: daskakik

seems like a stretch with that many sealed actions there are going to be waves of arrests in those arenas the likes of which have never been seen[

We know that President Trump 1.) Thinks BIGLY and 2.) Has been planning to clean-up political and corporate corruption, along with child traffickers, for at least 2 decades.

Considering to amt of indictments and that many of them may include multiple persons from the lower levels to the top, it is not difficult to understand why the US would need another expanded Federal prison.

Remember when Sessions and Rosenstein visited Fox report

Talk about justice, that would be it and very humiliating.

Yes.. I remember when Sessions/Rosenstein visited. Also James Mattis made a "mysterious" visit to Guantanamo Bay in December 2017. First time a Defense Secretary has gone there since 2002. That was to prepare the place for incoming terrorists after 9/11/2001.

Mattis's Unusual Visit to GITMO: nypost.com...

A couple of months after Mattis's visit, the Pentagon ordered materials to make a "padded cell" to prevent suicide.

Source: medium.com...@jeff_kaye/trump-administration-solicits-materials-for-padded-cell-at-guantanamo-3675f4369c80

As of June 28th, only 39 detainees are there, but the prison has held up to 778. A new C.O. recently took over too.

All signs point to Guantanamo Bay prison gaining population.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Wow this is new news I had not heard .

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I am with you 100%. It is like scroll scroll scroll until you find something reviliment. Just a reader here trying to soak up the bread crumbs. Man I wish my good friend Jim Marrs was still alive to see this happening!! a reply to: ZenTam

edit on 3-7-2018 by du Pelican Blanc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Reply pertaining to "The TRAP Is SET!---R.I.P. Democrat Party 2018" thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the Dems are then dead or dying hanging on with the extreme left, how about the Repubs? Hanging on with the extreme right?

Can't there getting along of the two extreme sides that are apparently both against the Two Party System, oh wait likely too much to ask for. Must focus on the most extreme of the issues for fights... and that's whee the Two Party System comes back as the underdog to save the day.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I'd buy that...a "Q" Decoder Ring!! Quick somebody call the Cracker Jacks people!!!!

edit on 3-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join