It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: IAMTAT

Still a solid fence sitter, with one leg in the hoax camp, but still interested.

Honestly, ATS makes it nearly impossible to follow this subject. A single thread effectively kills it for me. I don't want to wade through pages and pages and pages of chaotic discussion about a thousand topics.

Can you imagine if Russian collision posts were relegated to a single thread?

Frankly, I keep up on this subject elsewhere.

Given all of the potential Q topics, I'm baffled why the leading (maybe that's not true anymore) conspiracy website wouldn't open a forum for this? Something like they have done with Katrina and deep horizon threads.

Personally...I think the mods/refs are calling a pretty good game. It is trickier than most people think, to run an impartial discussion.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

yes.
yes i have considered that

Then do that.
You've earned it.

This thread WORKS fine...with MORE discipline on OUR part.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thanks TAT... JR=Donald Trump junior? BT=British telecom?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

dont fret. we still got about a hundo, hundred fiddy pages to make this thread into gold.

lets make ATS great again

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: daskakik

No. The reply from Q was that they had approval for an extradition if she ran for the border and that they tagged her passport, 10/31.
They said to expect riots, etc if that happened, and to ask around about National Guard activities. There were no predictions being made, only letting the anons in on the game plan.

Plus, "Q" can't tells us exactly the true story behind every event. I'm sure Q would want people to know more about Vegas or Hawaii....but.

What is dropped is a blended hybrid of disinfo and info. Likely the only reason we even get any "truth" is to validate the "planted" info. The disinfo is necessary to sow discord in the ranks of the enemy.

Watch enough WWII documentaries, and it's clear that Q is almost like Operation Mincemeat and the actual take-down of the Cabal is an Overloard type OP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Overlord

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mincemeat

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-7-2018 by FlyingFox because: ...and the skeptics want us lowly ATS drones to explain and validate every line of 1600 Q posts, 2000 pages of threads and a few years of epic history, all at the drop of a hat!?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: TomLawless

Not quite getting you Tom. Are you saying that wasn't a Q post?

Maybe I'm wrong, I assumed all the posts on qanon.pub were from Q.

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

HRC detained, not arrested (yet).

False assumption.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I like the idea that we would be mirroring chans in that a research thread would be the equivalent of their "Bakers"?

Perhaps it could be called the Q Knight's Pokers' thread, as we are poking around the internet for bad actions to "brand".

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Loving your alternatives CoramDeo... especially "We now mean business"!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I like the "U global" as a number of decodes on that post start UG.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I can already envision the graphic for a logo...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

never been into knigiggits before

but

join my cult now and get a free bubblewrap jumpsuit!(joking)(?)

definitely joking

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: daskakik

seems like a stretch with that many sealed actions there are going to be waves of arrests in those arenas the likes of which have never been seen[

We know that President Trump 1.) Thinks BIGLY and 2.) Has been planning to clean-up political and corporate corruption, along with child traffickers, for at least 2 decades.

Considering to amt of indictments and that many of them may include multiple persons from the lower levels to the top, it is not difficult to understand why the US would need another expanded Federal prison.

Remember when Sessions and Rosenstein visited Fox report

Talk about justice, that would be it and very humiliating.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

dont fret. we still got about a hundo, hundred fiddy pages to make this thread into gold.

lets make ATS great again

Part of Q's effort is to suggest people learn discipline. Failure to do so kinda defeats part of the purpose. Unification stands and just observes those who seek to divide the reality in to bits that favor them, not try and school them. But it would seem the provocateurs are just to powerful for some. Hit in the gut, "just have to reply", "damn it, you need too" "YOU" the word "YOU" are signs. Failure to learn is humanities biggest flaw. Unity is a word Q uses not "yelling" or "school them". Why are they so important, what makes them so important?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

RESULT = "UGQLIAMVMYEXE"

u global Q loving it amigo move my file

I like this game...

KEYWORD = "Think sealed indictments."
RESULT = "UGQLIAMVMYEXE"
INTERPRETATION = ? HELP? POSSIBLY "Unemotional Growth Q. Life Imitating Art. Most Valuable Member, Why execute?"

U G Q LIAM V MY EXE

You've got Q's Laboratory for Industrial and Applied Mathematics vs My (executable) Program

KEYWORD = "The more you know."
RESULT = "UGMRLVLVFLOOE"
INTERPRETATION = ? Any ideas? I see "Underwater Guided Missile","Renegade","Level 5", "Florida"
Level 5 is highest level of automation in a self-driving car!!! (or highest sec level in prisons)

U G MR LVL V FL OOE

You’ve got Mr. Level vs Florida Out of Order Execution.

edit on 2-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: Cleanup on Thread 3ighT

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If you need help with that... I have experience.

I once made a certain girl friend some bubblewrap knickers because she constantly falls on her a**e after too many vodkas.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The real buzz comes if/when one of our seemingly obscure translations is proven correct by future events.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The disinfo makes them show their hand. Tempo control. Moves. Counter moves.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Dammit.

I lost my secret decoder ring.

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join