It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

There's no letter "Q" on the ring.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: pavil

Well surely if NK has immediately continued its accelerated program both Q and Trump are big losers?

Not if Trump makes an example out of him.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Well surely if NK has immediately continued its accelerated program both Q and Trump are big losers?

The Trump administration understands that Kim Jong's family have successfully bamboozled U.S. Presidents for over 25 years. Old habits die hard.

S.O.S. Mike Pompeo is enroute to NK to let Kim know that Trump is not soft, like Clinton/Bushes/Obama. He will present an actual timetable for total nuclear disarmament. If Kim Jong doesn't go along with it, additional sanctions...or worse will follow.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Is Q, at the very least, connected in a real way to the Trump team? I think so---there's been enough of "that kind" of evidence for me.

Also, to state the obvious; Trump admin would have disavowed Q a long time ago if it were a LARP.

So, just like the old pickeled press release....they cannot confirm nor deny Q. That's a confirmation.

Speaking of pickles, I discovered a Putin pickle quote that came withing hours of Q using the term. I'm not even a researcher.

Who's the LARP now?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Trump admin would have disavowed Q a long time ago if it were a LARP.
Why? The base seems to love it.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I'm stunned that Q said he wanted a journalist to ask Sarah Sanders, or President Trump about him/her/it/them.

Confirming that the WhiteHouse has a relationship with Q would end Donald Trump's presidency.

What the heck is Q's motive for even suggesting this?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wonder who pays for those? And where they get their money from or why they promote certain things?

Maybe they have 24/7 stream I could watch/donate to... also get me some Q shirts for those VIP seats.

Keep those donations rolling in otherwise Q might not be able to post this month.

Why would you be concerned how someone uses their own money?

No one here is asking how you get to sit around posting all day.

Who is paying your salary?

Maybe instead of wondering out loud you could fetch some information on who it is that is funding it, and add to the discussion.

Maybe Snopes-anon knows.

They were just breadcrumbs (i thought you liked that kind of thing)... of why certain people have taken out billboards pointing to certain websites, just happen to be the same people who monetised the Q movement and are making lots of money. They are also mentioned numerous times by Q, the only stream/website to be done so. As if endorsing them. Strange.

Makes you think.. or at least it should, it seemed to have triggered you for some reason.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

What a load of nonsense.

The people on this board are the ones with a working theory regarding the nature of Q and the intentions behind Q posts.

Which when questioned and critiqued you seem to throw a fit and ask for people to leave.

You think the math is missing. Excellent. Expand on that thought, coherently.

Hahaha Are you serious? If the math was missing from a serious theory then there is no more needed to be said. Theres nothing to debunk because you can't get past the fantasy role-play stage of a theory. When you do questions such as Why? are asked and you fall silent and just say "because Q works like that". Its ridiculously naive.

Not our fault that you jumped in at such a late date. I mean, maybe you'e been playng in the Chan-box, but I have a hard time believing tha someone went back and looked at all the previous posts and digested that information to an extent that he has a firm grasp on the evolution of the Q conversation on these threads.

I'm sorry your having a hard time understanding.

8 threads in and no-one is willing to post proof of Q being an insider, proof of Q having beforehand information or even willing to post what they consider an "eye-opening" post by Q. What does that tell you?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

So you'd go from praising Trump for making friends to praising him for making an example.

Nice to see how easily you'll jump ship.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ok, before I begin I just want to make clear that I am in no way trying to defame this gentleman in any way. He could very well be a good guy, an /ourguy, or a NO guy..... NOTE: the name is not a perfect match

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method
KEYLETTER = "Q"
RESULT = " nate eaMeri"
INTERPRETATION = ? == Nathan P. Eimer

Nate Eimer co-founded Eimer Stahl LLP in July 2000. Prior to that he was a partner at Sidley Austin. At Sidley Austin, Mr. Eimer was a member of the firm's Executive Committee, General Counsel to the firm, and co-head of the Commercial and Regulatory Litigation Practice Group. Mr. Eimer also served as head of the firm's litigation practice in its New York office. Mr. Eimer's practice at Sidley centered on complex litigation and antitrust matters, including criminal investigations and proceedings

Mr. Eimer is a trial lawyer who has appeared in numerous federal and state courts and arbitration settings. He specializes in complex commercial litigation with emphasis on antitrust litigation

Since the founding of Eimer Stahl, Mr. Eimer has continued his practice for clients such as CITGO Petroleum Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Gerdau Steel Corporation, Hollinger, Inc., Ingredion Incorporated, International Paper Company, Land O' Lakes, Inc., LG Electronics, Inc., LG Chem Ltd., LG Display Co., Ltd., Praxair, Inc., and Union Carbide Corporation

I tried to look into some of the cases but it is a lot of legalese that I am clueless about and do not want to misrepresent or purport information that I know nothing about.

KEYLETTER = "q"
RESULT = "rKte"
INTERPRETATION = ? == possible 2 items:

1.) RKTE - Seongmu Airport - Chungcheongbuk-do, South Korea

Seongmu Airport (ICAO: RKTE) is a "baie groot" which is used by the Korea Air Force Academy for flight training. Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

I found the South Korea & Korea Air Force an interesting item of note.

2.) Reflectkote, Inc.

Reflectkote, Inc. develops reflective coatings. Its reflective coatings when applied to various surfaces reflect light back as a mirror, as well as protect surfaces from corrosion. The company is based in New York, New York.
It appears that the company has dissolved, HERE has a list of officers that span across the US.

Though it seems to have dissolved, it appears its still active in the stock market. Check out MAY, Dead Cat Bounce?

I don't do twit, foolbk, or link-ur-life so I didn't check those avenues. Not claiming this info provided means anything. Maybe some of the resident diggers of info here can dive in and find more relevant connections.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

8 threads in and no-one is willing to post proof of Q being an insider, proof of Q having beforehand information or even willing to post what they consider an "eye-opening" post by Q. What does that tell you?

It tells me there is no info for or against the idea of "Q". Though, I think you're wrong. there have been Q posts that coincide with Trump terms at the same time on Twitter.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

No information against? So your saying because there is no information against you automatically believe its true?

I'm Donald Trump, prove that I'm not.

It tells me there is no info for or against the idea of "Q".

Yet the default stance of most people in this thread is to believe in everything Q says. Can you see how flawed this looks?

Also if you could post those instances of Q and Trump posting terms at the same time that would be great, its whats been asked and ignored for a long time.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, I've just heard that POTUS has drafted a bill to wreck the World Trade Organisation in relation to two of its principles, one of which is Most Favoured Nation. So I'm leaning towards my translation now.

I think there's a thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The US Fair And Reciprocal Tariff Act.
The F.A.R.T. Act?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

only ignored when you ask.

because we love you so much.

heres a proof

heres another about a photo from AF1

and here is an inexcusably bad infomeme i made way back

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm hearing that he plans to recommend his wife finish out his term. Have you heard the same?

Yes, I've heard the same. I hope that doesn't happen.

I've also heard that former senator Jon Kyl is being considered for the spot.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method KEYLETTER = "Q" RESULT = " nate eaMeri" INTERPRETATION = ? == Nathan P. Eimer

You've found a Sidley-Austin connection with this decode.
SA comes up frequently in connection with Obama...He and Michele worked and met there.
...among other connections.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

only ignored when you ask.

because we love you so much.

heres a proof

heres another about a photo from AF1

and here is an inexcusably bad infomeme i made way back

Thanks dashen. Hope this satisfies the slackers here.
edit on 3-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

highly doubtful.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

there have been Q posts that coincide with Trump terms at the same time on Twitter

Do you have examples?

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join