It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good point TAT... I wonder what the C-designation represents?

Community?
Concensus?
Caucus?
Citizen? (Q-citizen has a good ring to it!)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
DECODE on Q Post #1584 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Guccifer/Florida method using keyletter = "Q" gives a result of "fb ne".

INTERPRETATION
fb = facebook
ne = New Eyes (mentioned in the post)

Therefore we need to use Facebook to expand the Great Awakening, using Q, from 80-100 million up to the 500 million to 1 billion mark?

ETA - I never thought we would reach this ability to decode - I am getting decode hits on at least 3 out of 4 posts now!!! At some point we will need to go back to the first 1000 posts and see how much we have missed - "You have more than you know"!!!
edit on 22-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Good point TAT... I wonder what the C-designation represents?

Community?
Concensus?
Caucus?
Citizen? (Q-citizen has a good ring to it!)

I think "C" may simply mean 'C' in this instance.
It's long been my impression that the CORE Q-Group is composed of a TEAM of people...'Core Q' each get their own individual Alphabetical 'code letter'.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

you say over and over again that there is so much proof that you can't even be bothered to articulate it to someone who hasn't read every single post... and then someone asks in all sincerity and now the proof is not relevant?

fascinating.

Please link me to a single post where I have made such a claim. Feel free to do so over and over again with all the times I have said such.
edit on 22-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Building on that, I think 2 character designations are used for those Q-team interact with on boards:

BO- board owner
CM- Code Monkey
GA- Green Anon
etc.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: FauxMulder

Yeah, I posted four links to respond to network dude and I don't even think he saw it.

I went back and re-read the past few pages to catch up. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer me. This is a very interesting topic and if you can imagine, just jumping in, I've got some research to do so I can get up to speed. I don't want you to think I ignored your post.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

if you dont believe in the truth, then the truth will come back to you to haunt your life....

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You know this Q topic really bothers people because the MSM narrative is so opposite. And people have been taught to believe the "News" - to believe in what you are being told as it molds our thoughts and behaviour about the world around us.

I was pondering this and I believe that there is a confliction of definitions between generations .

It leads to different mind sets, within (1) reality we all communicate in.

When we hear the word "news " most believe it means it is factual, truth, and holds importance (I did until the past few years)

But the definition of "News" ,the word, does not state that, never has - but we believe it is factual.

Now look up the Definition of : " News " Vs Definition of : "Gossip"

Next time you see breaking news, ask yourself - is this breaking "News" or Breaking "Gossip" You'll find the latter is the literal translation of what is going over the airwaves and being put into print. It is all about definitions..... It;s not to late to point this simple confusion out.

A dictionary is hard to argue with.

Edited to add - I hope you get my point and just take step back and try to understand each other better. In the end We will all be better off. We can agree to disagree, just be careful not to sell other opinions short.

edit on 6222018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 6222018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 6222018 by MetalThunder because: typos

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Building on that, I think 2 character designations are used for those Q-team interact with on boards:

BO- board owner
CM- Code Monkey
GA- Green Anon
etc.

Think BOND...JAMES Bond!:

Every spy boss needs a cunning code letter ...

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Do you guys know what today is?

TGIF

Q & A tomorrow!
I wanna know if i can get a ride on the new space force fleet

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

DECODE on Q Post #1584 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Guccifer/Florida method using keyletter = "Q" gives a result of "fb ne".

INTERPRETATION
fb = facebook
ne = New Eyes (mentioned in the post)

Therefore we need to use Facebook to expand the Great Awakening, using Q, from 80-100 million up to the 500 million to 1 billion mark?

ETA - I never thought we would reach this ability to decode - I am getting decode hits on at least 3 out of 4 posts now!!! At some point we will need to go back to the first 1000 posts and see how much we have missed - "You have more than you know"!!!

Just wanted to say thank you Rel, I am amazed at how you work things through. Truly a pleasure to watch you work! Keep on keeping on🍻🍻🍺🍻🍺

TheTaff🍻

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
And I never said that anyone thinks they are a specific football player.
You can be a fan and not think that you are any player on the team.

And I never said anyone thinks they are a player on the team.

Maybe your analogy doesn't fit.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Cheers for the beers and kind remarks Taff... started my Friday evening off nicely!!!

(post by butcherguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Can't remember who said they were attending the Q&A but here's a few Qs from me:

1) When will focus on Europe shift up a gear?

2) What are the top 5 platforms Q wants us to spread the word to awaken people on?

3) Do we need to create a daily QSM (Qtream media) that the people grow to trust more than MSM?

4) We have more than we know... do we have any major holes in where/how we are searching to unearth the info?

5) Will Q get recompensed for his untaken holiday?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I never said everyone or even many. I said those who do.

So, for those who think that following Q, making and sharing memes is going to make a difference in this supposed war between Q and the Satanic pedo cabal then, that shoe fits them.

Anyone who falls outside of that but still feels like getting bent out of shape does so of their own free will.
edit on 6/22/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Maybe you are a big waste of time that likes to play games as much as a larper.
I am done with that.
My point was that not everyone fits into your pigeonhole..... not even many.

I never said everyone or even many. I said those who do.

So, for those who think that following Q, making and sharing memes is going to make a difference in this supposed war between Q and the Satanic pedo cabal then, that shoe fits them.

Anyone who falls outside of that but still feels like getting bent out of shape does so of their own free will.

If all this spiritual stuff is true, and the bad guys thrive on that sort of energy, then yes we all do matter. Many people working and thinking about the same thing can have an effect on our reality. Memetics is a real thing. That’s the real power in prayer.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I said I'd be attending Rel

I should point out that on "that other site that you can't name without your post being deleted", they currently have a thread open where anons are brainstorming questions for the Q & A.

And believe it or not, the questions you mentioned ( minus #5 ) have all been considered already in different variations. Actually, hundreds are already floating around. The hive-mind is in full effect here!

Certainly doesn't hurt to keep brainstorming though.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
If all this spiritual stuff is true, and the bad guys thrive on that sort of energy, then yes we all do matter.

What if it isn't? What if there is a spiritual side but it is not as you have been told?

Many people working and thinking about the same thing can have an effect on our reality. Memetics is a real thing. That’s the real power in prayer.

What if the god you are praying to, the one Q is always mentioning, is really the bad guy? Declaring yourself a servant of that being might be like handing over your guns to the government.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
The hive-mind is in full effect here!

Anyone remember that before Q "hive-mind" was a bad thing?

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join