It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Interesting Tweet from POTUS_Schedule

only one I can see with "Stand as one and be resolute".

POTUS_Schedule πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€
‏ @POTUS_Schedule

Friday, 22 June 2018
17:30 - No #POTUS travel outside the #WhiteHouse secure area is expected for the remainder of today and tonight.

Stand as one and be resolute
9:00 PM - 21 Jun 2018

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
At the 52 second Mark of this Video, Donald J. Trump references the "Massive Child Smuggling Industry"

twitter video

I'm currently doing some research on the number of unaccompanied minors who have come across the boarders over the past 8 years. The trend I am finding is this. The minors are INTENTIONALLY sent across the boarders because they will ultimately be released to coyotes who in turn sell them to the vile people and organizations who buy trafficked children. It's by design and it's disgusting yet where are the hyperventilating leftists on this topic? And for that matter where are the DC republicans on it as well? Congress needs to be cleaned. This is a bipartisan issue and both sides have failed. Not only are the people who perpetrate these crimes vile and evil so are the ones who choose to sit silently on the side lines while turning a blind eye. Where in the MSM is this story? That, of course, is rhetorical as we all know the MSM is nothing more than the DNC propaganda machine.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Instruction for We The People tomorrow, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Could be why the "legal" loopholes exist.

Like "Catch and Release"

Like those court rulings and the 20-Day thing.

Nobody caught it "at the time".

πŸš¬πŸ”«s

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Still fits on a flash drive then? In case one needs to be stored in a cave for future generations.

When it's all said and done I'll bury one in a time capsule lol. Maybe I'll even leave a few in public places in not too hard to find places with some Qlues nearby. Anyone know how the heck I would be able to share a folder this big online for free? I'm sure it will be much bigger by the time it's over.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
At the 52 second Mark of this Video, Donald J. Trump references the "Massive Child Smuggling Industry"

twitter video

Trafficking and smuggling over the Mexico Border is a multi-billion dollar business.

He might be getting ready to "emphasize" that.

10 moves ahead never hurts.

πŸ˜ŽπŸ”‘πŸ”“βš–

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
DECODE on Q Post #1583 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub....

Guccifer/Florida method using keyletter of "Q" gives " 1bdy":

One buddy - (guy in Q shirt in anons mp4 vid in the post?)
One big Year - as in Q's journey?
One Bright Day - (first bright day of the 17 months was at the rally?).

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Same approach as me? Setup dropbox.com account and store on there in up to 100MB zipfile chunks and post links here (as I do in the index at start of new parts of thread.

I've already spread flashdrives in several different venues at various points in this process.

ETA - My dropbox for Q stuff is 14GB so you have more than twice what I have and hence v important source!
edit on 21-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Outlier13

Could be why the "legal" loopholes exist.

Like "Catch and Release"

Like those court rulings and the 20-Day thing.

Nobody caught it "at the time".

πŸš¬πŸ”«s

I agree. It HAS to be by design. We all like to say how stupid these people are but if we're being honest when it comes to them writing loophole laws then they are experts. I wish there were a way we could actually prove it was by design but there again they are in fact experts at being deceptive. They are truly evil people.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
John McCain staffer urged the IRS to target the Tea Party

– Judicial Watch today released newly obtained internal IRS documents, including material revealing that Sen. John McCain’s former staff director and chief counsel on the Senate Homeland Security Permanent Subcommittee, Henry Kerner, urged top IRS officials, including then-director of exempt organizations Lois Lerner, to β€œaudit so many that it becomes financially ruinous.” Kerner was appointed by President Trump as Special Counsel for the United States Office of Special Counsel.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Last post for tonight...

BBC 24hr news has a "In this week in history"

This week in 1963, JFK made his famous speech in Berlin "Ich bin ein Berliner..."

No coincidences?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Obamas stand-down order against Russian Cyberattacks confirmed

Former Obama administration National Security Council cybersecurity coordinator Michael Daniel confirmed on Wednesday that a "stand down" order was given to counter Russian cyberattacks during the 2016 election.

Wherever these vile degenerates yell the loudest is where they have the most to hide. Obama has been exposed as aiding Russian cyberattacks. Why? In order to build the anti-Trump storyline.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This week in 1963, JFK made his famous speech in Berlin "Ich bin ein Berliner..."

No coincidences?

That is odd since it was given on the 26th and that would be next week.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Yeah, Wikileaks is compromised. Assange is not running the show anymore.

Wikileaks publishes database of ICE employees

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I shall make comment to that effect on their website in the morning then!

Could be useful forewarning for Germany posts next week, I guess.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That's some strong family genes to die at 89 and still have 3 brothers and a sister alive!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

NY Mayor DeBlasio also flew to Germany to support the G-20 protestors last Summer.

www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join